ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Thanks a lot, Z and Jacob, for making the map update happen! :thumbup: I hope to start building in my two settlements (Carakath and Zotharith) as soon as I can. :classic:

Map is updated.

I nominate Jacob to be the official communicator. Give me an idea of what we are looking at here and I will get it up. If you so desired, you would create a new "First Post" in a PM and I can get it restructured from there.

As you wish mylord. I will gather all information and work on new concepts.

12717925_10153789449315873_4651618067898052812_n.jpg?oh=de5ae61636c6a78f48b5afbd5fda90d9&oe=5752C13F

others :)

Joking aside, is Mark Koerbel member of GoH? (or EB?)

I just saw his moc online - and it is fantastic, with Nocturnus colors; if he is not, we could enlist him :)

12795301_10154081032862652_741077503801950173_n.jpg?oh=4b2bf64e6e3a1f15cb999809da5e5b10&oe=574EC1A1

Edited by Angeli

My Guilds of Histoica sig-fig Souinotlim. His back story will be created soon but for now here he is. He is a Necromancer,Shapeshifter, and skilled swordsman. He was once a great Nocturnian archmage who made a deal with the underworld gods of Historica to serve them in return for eternal life. He does not involve himself in little wars between guilds but if a common enemy to all the guilds appears he will fight for Nocturnus. He lives in his castle in the underworld. The entrance to his domain is located in a secret location by the Fallen Angel.

post-155737-0-00767600-1456959020_thumb.jpg

Edited by Souinotlim of the Undead

Welcome to GoH! Altough you'd better choosen Avalonia, that staff is really Nice!

The Rat Lord welcomes you to the Darklands. Nocturnus is for sure the best and most exciting guild as you have probably already figured out.

Hey guys, this is probably my last post here on Eurobricks, for sometime, because I have joined the Army and I will be to busy to post anything, but if any of you guys want to use my character, go ahead.

Hey guys, this is probably my last post here on Eurobricks, for sometime, because I have joined the Army and I will be to busy to post anything, but if any of you guys want to use my character, go ahead.

Stay safe in the army. :classic:

Goodluck man, where are you doing your basic at? MOS? I ended up at Fort Sill When I started out.

Good Luck! Stay safe, we will miss you!

Hello, is it to late to join in? I would enjoy trying out for this group, have now character yet, just inquiring...

Cheers.

JM.

Hello, is it to late to join in? I would enjoy trying out for this group, have now character yet, just inquiring...

Cheers.

JM.

Never too late. Show us your character, sign in and have fun!

Cheers.

JM.

As Jacob said: you're more then welcome! Just sign up with your sigfig

My Guilds of Histoica sig-fig Souinotlim. His back story will be created soon but for now here he is. He is a Necromancer,Shapeshifter, and skilled swordsman. He was once a great Nocturnian archmage who made a deal with the underworld gods of Historica to serve them in return for eternal life. He does not involve himself in little wars between guilds but if a common enemy to all the guilds appears he will fight for Nocturnus. He lives in his castle in the underworld. The entrance to his domain is located in a secret location by the Fallen Angel.

A warm welcome to the darkest, most wickedly exciting guild! :grin: Great sig-fig :thumbup:

Sorry to be the sceptical guy, but I wonder: what is the underworld gods's gain in the deal? Also, it's not like there aren't other ways to become (technically) immortal out here :wink:

Your safe return shall be awaited by all of us!

"Revenge is the sweetest flesh, and the only real difference between an ally and an enemy is that one deserves a quick death" - taken from the quotes of the Drow :)

Light Upon You, surfacers, we are ready to take you all in

...but, for now, let us make som ruckus to the west - we are sending our human slaves to pillage and burn, and, being hmans, no one will know who sent them:

m-10.jpg

m-06.jpg

m-07.jpg

m-08.jpg

m-05.jpg

These are minifigs for our rlug project, we are all building one bih Gondor, and these guys are going to be part of invading army :) After two days of beer and assembling, we just had enough, that is why the forth baseplate is not finished :) This is how we pack them:

m-11.jpg