ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

And steal their souls to power our infernal engines. Mwahahahahahahahahaa. Coincidentally, their tights make for an excellent strainer to get the impurities out of blood wine.

Their tights... like the leg things ballerinas wear? :look:

Their tights... like the leg things ballerinas wear? :look:

Yes, of that variety!

Avalonians: more commonly known as tree hugging, tight wearing, daffodil smelling, elf loving hippies.

Same as Mitgardians are renowned for their bearded ladies, and Kaliphlin for being mainly sand. I don't like sand, it's coarse and irritating and it gets everywhere.

Yes, of that variety!

Avalonians: more commonly known as tree hugging, tight wearing, daffodil smelling, elf loving hippies.

Same as Mitgardians are renowned for their bearded ladies, and Kaliphlin for being mainly sand. I don't like sand, it's coarse and irritating and it gets everywhere.

There's nothing wrong with elves, and I prefer trees you can hug over trees that try to eat you! But i have to agree on you accurate description of the Kaliphlins.

A last thing: if we resemble the CMF ballerina minifig, aren't you that skunk?

There's nothing wrong with elves, and I prefer trees you can hug over trees that try to eat you! But i have to agree on you accurate description of the Kaliphlins.

A last thing: if we resemble the CMF ballerina minifig, aren't you that skunk?

Beware! Wars have been fought for less than such rude words.

But it seems that brave Lord Vladivus all too easy forgets his own connection to Avalonia.

Beware! Wars have been fought for less than such rude words.

So the words were true? :laugh:

But it seems that brave Lord Vladivus all too easy forgets his own connection to Avalonia.

I forget nothing. My mother might have been Avalonian, but she looked a damn sight better in tights than the average Avalonian. Plus, she ran to Nocturnus, the best guild. SO clearly, if my mother, a proper, real life Avalonian thought that Avalonia sucked, then it must suck. I like to wear tights in my free time. FOR NOCTURNUS!

the Werewolfes are back, coolio, always liked your Nocturnus mocs Hersbrucker!

"I don't like sand, it's coarse and irritating and it gets everywhere." - Anakin Skywalker

Quoting a galaxy far, far away just proves you should be building over in SoNE more!

Thanks, what is the theme I can help?

Well, Nocturnus is in the grip of the Black Spire- whilst there's a resistance the situation is pretty dire. Would be interesting to see how this affects the werewolves?

@Josh, I'm working on some bounty hunting shenanigans! Bounty Hunters are one of my favourites of the Star Wars denizens!

Black Spire? Oh I have to read a lot I think :blush:

The contest "The Frozen Beyond" is the latest story?

Wel, it is a story, but not the story, if by "story" you mean an official challenge. "The Frozen Beyond" is a contest, at the moment there are no ongoing challenges.

... "The Frozen Beyond" is a contest, at the moment there are no ongoing challenges.

I understand, so where is the last story, so I can connect with a MOC now?

Vladivus spoke from Black Spire, can you post a link to this story?

Thanks a lot :wink:

I understand, so where is the last story, so I can connect with a MOC now?

Vladivus spoke from Black Spire, can you post a link to this story?

Thanks a lot :wink:

Here ya go: link

Glad to see you around again!

This is where the black spire took over Nocturnus.

Here ya go: link

Glad to see you around again!

HAHAHA!! You guy's replied to his question with in a minute of each other!!! It says 'yesterday 3:07 on both of your posts! :laugh:

Hi. Its the New Year! After reading a lot about the Guilds of Historica, I have decided to join a guild to improve my building skills.

Nocturnus seems like nice folks. As a newbie, I hope to seek guidance from fellow veterans on the do's and don'ts of the guild.

So here is my sig-fig:

24058721376_ba24420fef_z.jpg

Name: Thrazargosh Darkslayer

Choice of weapon: Skull-Crusher

Basic info:

Thrazargosh or commonly known as 'Thrazar' is a great Orc Warchief. Cunning and deadly in the art of warfare, he is called 'The Hundred Man-Slayer'. He forged alliance with the Minotaurus of Kelra Labyrinths gaining

access to other parts of Historica. He is also aided by the Goblins of Rakkath Mountains, using their prowess in technology. Thrazar despise and is in constant battle with his natural enemy, the Cyclopians.

Due to the harsh conditon of the Eastern Darklands, Thrazar's tribe survives by pillaging small settlements or travellers on the road. In order to advance his tribe and expand his influence, he encourages trading (obtained from pillaged goods) in other parts of Historica. He avoided the civil war in the Eastern Darklands, prefering to monitor the situation from a distance. Once the civil war ended, he quickly allied himself to the victor, Lord Raavage of Black Spire.

His tribe resides in Dreythas near Rod's Peak of Rakkath Mountains.

Thrazar is supported by his Orc brethren & sistren who are powerful and skillful warriors on their own.

From left: Braknar DeathHammer, Zenala Fistwolf, Kadran Ragearm, Grukk'Tar Hellsnarl, Gorzur Warmaw and Kilzok Bloodcleaver.

23999483791_552079f61e_n.jpg24056000206_52e891059b_n.jpg24056000056_bf687b39af_n.jpg