ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

I like your update, dr. Cogg. I guess there are some similarities to full metal alchimist. That makes it acceptable. A dark character who replaces parts of his body with metal and brings them to life with dark alchemy. Tgat's cool. And it's something common in Nocturnus to be immortal by black magic. Nocturnus is old. Very old. And since you're a long time member of the best guild, it's fine to claim such an amount of skills. The longer you live (and survive) in Nocturnus, the more you learn.

Also feel welcomed by the Rat King, Terrowin!

Greetings Terrowin! Nice introduction build, necromancy fits in perfectly well in the Nocturnian Guild!

My characters face is is supposed to be a Skull mask, also Welcome to Nocturnus Terrowin.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Thanks for all the welcomes everone. I just realized I forgot to say what side I'm on. I think I'm going to be independent for now, maybe team up when it benifits me, but be my own party for the most part. (Along with my undead hordes.)

Wicked figs and background, Captain Nemo. Very unique group and an awesome fit for Nocturnus. Can't wait to see these guys in action!

Also, Dr. Cogg has never looked more ready to kick some megablocks. Very cool update!

Welcome also to new members Nagol and Terrowin! Nagol, that's a great looking sigfig and the battle scene looks superb! Terrowin, sweet little build for your character presentation, I look forward to seeing more of you guys around! Welcome to the darkest, cruelest, evilest and most awesome guild in Historica!

Though I have read the explanation, do you still dare to call this 'human'? Just too OP to be a believeable character, imo. Also I think the head is inappropriate for GoH.

Btw, Onicius will be a very strong wizard, but the difference is that he is specialized in one type of magic with many applications, not a kind of super human.

I think it's an awesome character, and no more unbelievable than half-vampires, 500-year-old undead liches, Rat Warriors or crazy swamp people. I think most of the big wigs in Nocturnus are immortal, which doesn't mean they can't die, just that they're blessed/cursed with living forever. Like the Highlander.

Edited by MassEditor

I think it's an awesome character, and no more unbelievable than half-vampires, 500-year-old undead liches, Rat Warriors or crazy swamp people. I think most of the big wigs in Nocturnus are immortal, which doesn't mean they can't die, just that they're blessed/cursed with living forever. Like the Highlander.

Guess I'll have to find a way to become immortal, too. But otherwise, an eternity with you crazy guys?

I have a hard time navigating back to threads I saw before. Wasn't a new challenge having to do with gathering food just started with a deadline in September? I have a build in mind but can't find that thread. Help! :cry_sad:

I have a hard time navigating back to threads I saw before. Wasn't a new challenge having to do with gathering food just started with a deadline in September? I have a build in mind but can't find that thread. Help! :cry_sad:

Here you go: link

Hope you're able to build something for it!

Ah right, that mini challenge! I've got a pretty cool idea and a promising tablescrap, but I first I want to get my Onicius Prologue part 6 online. The thing is, the build (which is quite big :wink:) is finished but not ready to be photographed until I have decided what will happen in the story, yet it is hard to write the story without being sure if I can build the things that I write :wacko:.

On a side note: my upcoming build is located in a little city in the Nocturnian Rakath Mountains, any suggestions for its name?

Edit: Nevermind, I called it Carakath, now it can be placed on the map, sometime :grin:

Check out this continuation and freebuild here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=113689

Edited by Exetrius

This is still a W.I.P., but Here is part of Nocturny Land.

20936147955_62c88f555e.jpg20315068623_dc50d3e919.jpg20315036603_67d653af6c.jpg

Vendor Carts

20313523084_b87f89e66c.jpg

W.I.P. Rides

20943550141_7fd670398c_n.jpg20315119543_f8a98efe39_n.jpg20749448339_86655b6cb5_n.jpg

If any Nocturnian wants to add a ride, or another part to the theme park, go ahead.

I really like all the stalls and such with those funny faces :thumbup: Will this be somewhere in Nocturnus or is it some kind of spin-off Nocty build, set in the present? If not, on what do the attractions run? I know we Nocturnians are technologically far ahead, but...

Edited by Exetrius

It's in Nocturnus and the rides are possessed.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Working (slowly) on the prelude to the final chapter of the civil war book. War is coming to Nocturnus.

The intro post it took me like 5 months to make after the characters first appearance in the Kali Civil War. :grin:

City and Race Background:

Thousands of years ago the Inani were being hunted by Humans and other Races of Historica, largely due to their faceless visages. To find refuge they moved into Nocturnus and then down to the bottom of a chasm. At the bottom of the Chasm they sealed off the entries with elaborate stone gates. Then, they lived alone and isolated, except for scout who were sent out regularly in disguise to expand the knowledge of the Great Library in Vacuinan. This was and is the only city in which the Inani live. Many have spent there entire lives expanding the library's scope.

Arcturin:

IMG_2427.JPG

Arcturin lived in Vacuinan, except for knowledge gathering trips, until he was sent to join the Desert King's Army in order to observe those whose culture and knowledge might be lost in the war. Since the Kaliphin Civil War he has returned to Nocturnus and is living as wanderer. Seeking knowledge and the Purple and Gold colors of a Master Seeker.

Powers:

Arcturin is young by Inani standards, but his years in the library give him extensive knowledge.

He also possess the Ultraviolet vision found in all members of his species.

Finally got this out. Yay!

Wow Umbra, first of all: Arcturin is a great name, looks awesome too! Your description of Vacuinan sparkles my imagination, I'd love to see (or even make) a build of it. It reminders me of the underground desert villages in real life and of the city Onokoro (Bionicle Mask of Light: The Movie).

Umbra-Manis, I believe you meant to use infrared, which is the heat detecting vision of the deep dwellers. Ultraviolet is at the other end of the spectrum, and is the harshest part of daylight. Otherwise, wonderful intro.