ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

So Nocturnus Will soon go in to civil war again.. And now they want to fight against mitgardia aswell?

Edited by de Gothia

Yeah, another round of interguild trash talk, we really havn't had that in a while ... :laugh:

All our time went to building ;-)

Well in book 1, avalonian armies stood along the borders to Nocturnus after they trashtalked to much! Maybe it's mitgardias turn now!

As for the other slogan, what do you actually wish for a foe that is already dead like Nocturnus?

This is becoming quite philosophical. Are we shure this is the nocturnian guild discussion?

Yeah, another round of interguild trash talk, we really havn't had that in a while ... :laugh:

You Mitgardians ladies have been too busy styling your beards! No wonder the Algus are attacking, they want you to style their beards!

JaapXaap, just pick a spot on the map for your city of purple

16971495520_12cd4e79cc_c.jpg

As for the other slogan, what do you actually wish for a foe that is already dead like Nocturnus?

Thou cannot kill, what doesn't die!

Well, we might die laughing when the bearded ladies invade nocturnus.... :laugh:

Why don't we redirect the Algus to Nocturnus to freeze over your smelly swamps?

Well, if you ladies can't deal with them, Nocty would be glad to oblige. We have plenty of volcanoes to melt them in. We can thaw you out afterwards?

Well, if you ladies can't deal with them, Nocty would be glad to oblige. We have plenty of volcanoes to melt them in. We can thaw you out afterwards?

Haha! Well played!

After the debacle that was the resistance against the Desert King , even though he was not directly involved in the war, Masa has formally withdrawn from politics and has taken up the trade of monster hunter. While he harbors a strong dislike for the Desert King, he realizes that it is futile and quite boring for him to fight wave after wave of zombies... So he now travels the lands seeking to help any village or hamlet that is plagued by monsters.

Are you Mitgardians sure Algus wouldn't Ally with Nocturnus ?

Why should they? Nocturnians look like a bunch of first graders playing in the sandpit to them! Maybe you guys can ask them for an internship in evilness!

Wow, these Algus have really poor eyesight. They're mistaking those Kaliphlinites for us! You Mitgardians definitely need help- you don't even know how to identify evil. Although, I'm not sure how much of a threat the Algus are, all I've seen is poor eyesight and them running away from fire...

Don't think I've ever seen this much activity in the Nocty thread... Kaliphlin and its 103-page discussion thread better watch out!

The trashtalk is entertaining but don't forget to build! Those Mitgards are whooping our butt with the Algus Saga!

Even though the Nocturnus Guild Homepage, Sign Up and Discusion book 1(?) is closed, I'm still following the tasks listed therein. Number 3 is design an emissary and a vehicle. If this it not what I should be doing, fellow Nocturnians, please direct me. I have an idea for task 3 already which I'm going to build regardless.

Welcome Lykoi Sicarius, a devilish fiend such as yourself will be right at home here! Beware those who cross the wolf of shadows!

Concerning tasks at the moment, as pointed out there's nothing official going on right now so this would be a good time to introduce more of your character's story in freebuilds. Perhaps show where he lives or some Kelra banditry, the Crimson Brotherhood in action, etc. Nocturnus will host the next chapter and you may like to have some character story out there by then.

#8 all the weirdos join Nocuturnus.

Where else could I release my dark, tormented inner feelings in LEGO form?

Actually, we join Nocturnus to build character. It is the struggle of Nocturnus which gives it its beauty!

Concerning tasks at the moment, as pointed out there's nothing official going on right now so this would be a good time to introduce more of your character's story in freebuilds. Perhaps show where he lives or some Kelra banditry, the Crimson Brotherhood in action, etc. Nocturnus will host the next chapter and you may like to have some character story out there by then.

So Historica is between books/chapters right now?

I'm very interested in getting back into Historica and Nocturnus again, especially since I now have a much larger collection and actual time...granted I must say this every year, or six months at the least...so would now be the opportune moment to rejoin the struggle (for whatever)? There does seem to be a lull between two storms right now.

Plus this will give me an opportunity to throw out those boring characters I made--oh, wow, two years ago apparently--for some fresh new ones! Well as fresh as Nocturnus folks can get.

Yes, Ch. IV is wrapping up and Ch. V is in Nocturnus and should start in a couple of months. So now would be a perfect time to come back, we'd love to have you Captain Nemo!

Good to see you Captain! Looking forward to new characters and builds!

I'm currently working on some more resistance related builds, amongst other things. I'm about to get busy for a week or so- I'm getting a lifeguard qualification through work. Although work is getting quieter, so I might have more building time!

Welcome back Captain Nemo, maybe you don't have to get rid of your old characters, just update them.

I'm finalizing my first bricklink order with the last part i need for my sigfig's first official appearance. :thumbup:

Here he is minus the cape and correct head print.

800x409.jpg

Just checked your flickr photostream Cpt. Nemo, very impressive work! Looking forward having you back home again! Umbra-Manis: that looks really cool! Can't wait to read the fig's story when you introduce him!

Welcome back Captain Nemo, maybe you don't have to get rid of your old characters, just update them.

For me it would be better to just start over. Plus I have a lot nicer figure designs now! :wink:

Good to see you Captain! Looking forward to new characters and builds!

I'm currently working on some more resistance related builds, amongst other things. I'm about to get busy for a week or so- I'm getting a lifeguard qualification through work. Although work is getting quieter, so I might have more building time!

Just checked your flickr photostream Cpt. Nemo, very impressive work! Looking forward having you back home again! Umbra-Manis: that looks really cool! Can't wait to read the fig's story when you introduce him!

Thanks! I'm so excited to get back into this--especially since I know I'll have the parts and time to actually commit! I've already finished my new Sig-Fig/Character, but I'm still working on the backstory, and now waiting for many henchmen parts to arrive via Bricklink. Witches need wolves of course!

Aye captain- time with both came back to make Nocturnus rise again!

I do have the Brickworld build pending- then ol' Ravaage will be back to his old tricks... Outside of mass editor- who wants to help with the next challenge? Should we have a mini contest to pick an additional special assistant to help with the next challenge?