ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

All hail the cartographer. He doth speaketh from ancient times. I'll pm you the location of Shadowmere!

A commentary on thy ancient English. To be correct, thou oughtest write either doth speak or speaketh, not both. :wink::grin:

A commentary on thy ancient English. To be correct, thou oughtest write either doth speak or speaketh, not both. :wink::grin:

I knoweth. I tendeth to addeth extraeth letters toeth stuffeth to simulateth Ye Olde English. Not really correct though! :wink:

Two questions:

1. How do you type something under your avatar pic?

2. How do you add pics to your sig?

Two questions:

1. How do you type something under your avatar pic?

2. How do you add pics to your sig?

1. It's a title added by the Moderators of Eurobricks. At random, often, although it may be because of something you do. You can't ask for them!

2. Should be the same way you add photos to posts unless I'm very much mistaken.

For pics to your signature, you need to be a certain level but since you're a knight you shouldn't have any trouble. Do make sure they aren't over-sized however. As for the title you just won, you can't put it under your avatar, the right place to put it would be in your signature.

1. It's a title added by the Moderators of Eurobricks. At random, often, although it may be because of something you do. You can't ask for them!

2. Should be the same way you add photos to posts unless I'm very much mistaken.

Ok thanks I was just gonna put something random but I guess I can't.... Oh well and thanks!

For pics to your signature, you need to be a certain level but since you're a knight you shouldn't have any trouble. Do make sure they aren't over-sized however. As for the title you just won, you can't put it under your avatar, the right place to put it would be in your signature.

Ah thanks and I'll add the title to my sig!

16971495520_12cd4e79cc_c.jpg

3 requests added. Keep on building folks!

All hail the to the darkness of our glorius guild,

Count Balthasar Nero

Edited by Balthasar

We humbly thank you, great cartographer! It seems that Lord Vladivus prefers not to unveil the certain position of Shadowmere.

We humbly thank you, great cartographer! It seems that Lord Vladivus prefers not to unveil the certain position of Shadowmere.

I was wondering the exact same thing... :wink:

I forgot! I'll try and pm Balthasar today. Shadowmere's time in the, er, well, shadows is up! I've started on my next Shadowmere moc, as well as building some more for the challenge.

Lord Vladivus

I was going to refuse doing any more changes to the map. But...

after being frightened with your pm in blood during the night, my female companion insisted in altering the map immediately.

May you be the darkness that blinds the sky,

Count Balthasar Nero

*map at previous message yesterday is now edited*

Count Balthasar,

My apologies for my tardiness on replying. The Spire and the current events in Kaliphlin occupy much of my time.

But Shadowmere stirs, and it's armies are marching forth. Legions of undead will trample the ground beneath rotten, iron shod feet. Forests of spears drive all before them, and the war cries of my troops echo across battlefields innumerable. To war my brethren! To wrath, ruin and the end of all things! Forth Nocturnus!

Regards, Lord Vladivus Stormbringer, Master of Shadowmere.

Ooc. Yo what up. Ahem, I've got a couple of builds in the works- some Shadowmere styled Noctiness, and more Kali civil war! Hail Nocturnus!

During the Kaliphlin Civil War reconstruction of fortress Kas'ret Vud into the Nestlands Embassy in Nocturnus has been halted. Hopefully the work crews will begin again soon. When sufficient accommodations have been constructed, Ambassador Neord Bloodmane will extend his invitation to Lord Vladivus to discuss matters of mutual benefit.

My dear Lord Vladivus,

once the war has ended, we should build a trade route between Shadowmere and Skavenport (when I'll finally have founded it).

Your faithful Lord Osric.

Lord Osric,

It is gratifying to know that Shadowmere has another ally, and one so well respected!

Trade is ever welcome!

Lord Vladivus.

The Vanguard of the Southern Rakath, The Reach is nearing completion. Lords Vladivus, Osric, Neord, Jorric, Dr. Cogg (Sorry don't know your character's name, please tell me at your earliest opportunity) and Anfauglir are welcome to join Gal-Turok in it's dedication, and to discuss plans for a unified Nocturnus against our own threats after matters in the south are resolved.

Shadowmere, Skavenport, The Town of Illusions, and The Reach must stand united against the coming storms. For the glory of Nocturnus!

Edited by Blufiji

My Characters name is Dr.Cogg and he is the character in the picture, I don't use him much in builds because he is more of a behind the scene master mind character.

The Vanguard of the Southern Rakath, The Reach is nearing completion. Lords Vladivus, Osric, Neord, Jorric, Dr. Cogg (Sorry don't know your character's name, please tell me at your earliest opportunity) and Anfauglir are welcome to join Gal-Turok in it's dedication, and to discuss plans for a unified Nocturnus against our own threats after matters in the south are resolved.

Shadowmere, Skavenport, The Town of Illusions, and The Reach must stand united against the coming storms. For the glory of Nocturnus!

Lord Osric would be honoured to visit the marvel of Nocturnus' newest city once he returns from the south.

I have felt the call of the east and I must obey. My eyes have been opened to the truth. The truth that my former life was a lie. The truth that all men of Mitgardia are fools to put their trust in the flesh rather than knowledge.

My name is Norak and I am coming home to Nocturnus.

IMG_0567.jpg

My intro can be here: http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=108608

I do not have much in the way of skills, other than that foolish yeti taught me some Okatowan Fencing. Still, I look forward to spreading the darkness as commanded.

-Norak

Ah Norak, Shadowmere Intelligence have been following your progress, it is good to see you coming back to Nocturnus.

As ever, Lord Vladivus.

Ooc: welcome to Nocty!.

Wow, lots of new things while i have encountered some dark age myself.... I want to appoligise for my sudden dissapearance, something has grabbed me and my attention that is the rebirth of my 3D printer. I used to have a rostock, but i am working currently to upgrade the platform to a Kossel. Either way, having so much fun building and printing that i got lost a bit. Please forgive me, i will return shortly.

A late welcome to Norak! It is difficult to send messages from the war torn Kaliphlin.