ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Indeed, our maps a little sparse. I quite like the other guilds versions. Anyone able to/willing to have a bash at a new map?

Well I guess that will be a big project for me. Unfortunately I don't have much map making skills. Applogies..

Well I guess that will be a big project for me. Unfortunately I don't have much map making skills. Applogies..

Mac users are going to hate me now, but you could use PowerPoint to add dots and text boxes to an existing image.

If I can chime in with my 2 cents, I've always considered the Fallen Angel to be part of Nocturnus. The name itself seems more befitting of Nocturnus's background.

I can't quite remember who introduced the idea of the Fallen Angel. It wasn't me; it might have come from a Nocty map. I think it's closer to Kaliphlin, but I suspect it was a Nocty idea. Whoever introduced it didn't really expand on the idea. I suspect it's kind of desolate.

I wish to join the Nocturnus Guild, not your typical evil people-group though. :look:

The Elioud were believed to only exist in mythology. They were a cursed, ancient race of demi-gods who were renowned for their abilities in battle and the corruption of life. These myths speak of how the Elioud wiped out civilization long ago, and then each other.

SAM_2842.JPG

I am Rasheph son of Aker of the Samiazaz Tribe. Leader of a small remnant of the Elioud that have banded together to renew the greatness of our race and purge the lands of the corruption that ravage these lands. We're on a quest to restore the forgotten knowledge that our fathers provided in the first age. This knowledge was given in twenty archive stones.

Most of the archive stones have been lost in time, one of which is on my septor. Anyone who does not have sight into the aether, would not even know if a stone were in their procession. We are searching for the archive stones still lost and for the other Eliouds who wish to join us and fore sake their evil ways.

SAM_2833.JPG

In our travels, we have found a couple of land dragons, a rare find in this age, that have been trained to be beasts-of-burden. They aren't flesh eaters, but these dragons are still very much feared by the ignorant. The archive stones we have found enclose so much forgotten wisdom, and after studying the stones, we now seek to find a people to serve us so that we may focus on developing devices that combine the physical with the ethereal.

Welcome Rasheph and The Elioud tribe to the Darklands!

Edited by blufiji

Welcome Rasheph to GoH! Interesting backstory, looking forward to seeing more of the Elioud and to see what truths are hidden in the mists of myth and legend :classic:

Welcome Elioud to GoH!! Nocturnus is a very cool guild to build in so have fun bricking!!!

I welcome you and your people, Rasheph. Nocturnians don't have to be evil by nature. Well, for me, I am a rat and it seems I act a little bit cruel in the Kaliphlin war, but that ddoesn't have to mean much.

I like your chariot a lot. Great design.

Edited by Jacob Nion

Thanks Nocties.

I like your chariot a lot. Great design.

Thanks, it's based off of the Sumerian design, but it's much bigger and the front wheels turn with the steeds.

May it is allowed to ask if there are also female elioud?

Um.. yes. :look:

A minor oversight. Maybe some of them will be trading genders in future MOCs. :grin:

Thanks Nocties.

Thanks, it's based off of the Sumerian design, but it's much bigger and the front wheels turn with the steeds.

Ah, I was wondering if the steering works. Great stuff.

In The Name Of Osric, Called Isentooth, Thirteenth Of His Name, Former King And Current Lord Of All Rats' Breeding, Official Lord Protector Of The Wholeness Of Rodents In Historica, Furthermore Known As The Rat Lord, The Great Gnawer, Osric Dwarvenslayer, Osric The Impaler, Vermin Of The East, Osric The Defeated, Osric The Exciled, For Known Reasons The Decapitator, The Dismemberor, The Flayer, Etc.,, For Unknown Reasons Furthermore Master Splinter,

I Claim The Territory As It Is Marked Below [in Blue].

Shall It Grow Strong And Belong To The Rats As Long As This World Last, Or Untill The Last Of Us May Be Defeated.

skavenport_location.jpeg

Ooc: I hope this small area hasn't been populated yet. If so, please let me know. I will settle down and build my keep after the war in the south has ended. This area will be part of my personal story, so I thought I claim it now.

City building?

Once. But not as long as Osric is involved in the civil war.

Edited by Jacob Nion

My dear collegues of evilness,

Perhaps I can solve your quest for who created the nocturnus map.

Since it was I who ordered my servant to create a map for the darkest region of historica. Normally i'm not active for nocturnus anymore ever since I started the creation of Balthasars Palace, which will probably take me another 2 years to finish. However, I still look almost daily at the latest creations in here, therefore I noticed the recent map discussion.

how about people who would like a mention on the map, send me a pm and perhaps somewhere next week or in two weeks I share with you an updated version? Is that something you might be interested in? I still have all the necessary photoshop files to make alterations.

For the glory of Nocturnus,

Count Balthasar Nero

The legendary cartographer of Nocturnus! I knew you were real!

Well, I know I can't put a name of a city on the map that I haven't built yet. But I would really like to make sure to claim the territory I marked in my post above. Would it go too far to, let's say putting the simple name"Osric's Keep" on it and replace it later with the nane of my planned city when I can show up a few builds of it?

Edited by Jacob Nion

My dear collegues of evilness,

Perhaps I can solve your quest for who created the nocturnus map.

Since it was I who ordered my servant to create a map for the darkest region of historica. Normally i'm not active for nocturnus anymore ever since I started the creation of Balthasars Palace, which will probably take me another 2 years to finish. However, I still look almost daily at the latest creations in here, therefore I noticed the recent map discussion.

how about people who would like a mention on the map, send me a pm and perhaps somewhere next week or in two weeks I share with you an updated version? Is that something you might be interested in? I still have all the necessary photoshop files to make alterations.

For the glory of Nocturnus,

Count Balthasar Nero

Hail the Master Map Maker. I'll pm you soon with the location of my town I'm working on.

Hail the Master Map Maker. I'll pm you soon with the location of my town I'm working on.

Well then, shall I bring my not yet existing city also on the map?