ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Welcome to the best guild in historica, blufiji!! I´ll be looking forward to your next freebuild (with standard) :grin:

Just kidding, brick on for the pride of Nocturnus! :thumbup:

Welcome to the best guild in historica, blufiji!! I´ll be looking forward to your next freebuild (with standard) :grin:

Just kidding, brick on for the pride of Nocturnus! :thumbup:

I tole you I order dem standards dey no come yet goshhhhh!! Lol free build will have standard sir.

Just in the forum, but make sure to register it here.

You might put "freebuild" in the tag or title of your MOC, too.

I tole you I order dem standards dey no come yet goshhhhh!! Lol free build will have standard sir.

Please watch you spelling and punctuation. We expect readable, high quality English here.

Please watch you spelling and punctuation. We expect readable, high quality English here.

Apologies. I meant that only as a joke.

Got the joke tho, but i understand Z's point of view... Some non-english members not so good in english would not get this and might see this as an offence.

Sorry for my continues absence. Here is one of the things I've been working on.

olbrichsetup04.jpg

I hope to bring these two towers to brickworld.

olbrichsetup08.jpg

I'll give a link to my bricklink page when it goes public and a more complete posting when I can get it into better photography conditions

Jareth: I like the crane and the windmill. The overall tower has a very dark feel to it.

Z: I was wondering if I could use Lord Slytherin for my build. There is a story to my free build and I need to say "By Lord Slytherin's decree...". I don't need to build him just use his words.

Z: I was wondering if I could use Lord Slytherin for my build. There is a story to my free build and I need to say "By Lord Slytherin's decree...". I don't need to build him just use his words.

Sure thing boss.

Got the joke tho, but i understand Z's point of view... Some non-english members not so good in english would not get this and might see this as an offence.

As long as something is obviously in character I don't think that any of us non-native English speakers will be offended :classic:

Nice tower Jareth! Also digging the background... Railroad track in your mancave? :grin:

Nope, It's part of a Train and Toys display at a local botanical garden.

Greetings from Australia!

Welcome blufiji!

Nice work Jareth, nice to see you around again!

Looks like Nocty's in safe hands during my travels! I've got plenty of ideas for when I return to my bricks!

ATTENTION:

First of all, happy new year to all of you! :sweet: I'm looking forward to see what you guys will build this year!

Secondly, there will be a deadline extension of just one week! So the new deadline for submitting entries is: January 11th!