ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Trust me, I don't think there will be any complaints, as long as you are posting builds :wink:

I have a finished build waiting in the wings that includes a man bat and a vampire(ss), just waiting on a couple of things and then onto photography! Hopefully up later today/tomorrow!

Got my pictures done, will start sorting/editting in a moment, and i'll hope it will be up tonight. Definatly need to quit building so big, my MOC was a real pita to take pictures for the storyline.

Yes, post some Orc/troll goodness!

And that sounds good Dr Cogg!

Goliath, post away!

I'll try to have something up this weekend, I'm not sure what I want to build though.

Nice! I'm going to have a crack at challenge III dwarven afairs on the human side. Love the idea of building something else for a change.

Hey Guys

I know a few weeks back I said I would join and I've not forgotten. Work keeps me very busy..it looks like for the next month of so. So until then i will continue being a supporter on the sidelines. Go Nocturnus!

Looking forward to it Blufiji!

DwalinF, if you want to join gold old Nocty, create a sig-fig, paint it's portrait (take a photo) and send it by carrier pigeon to the rulers of Nocturnus (post it in this thread). Once you've done that, the world is pretty much your oyster, despite being suspiciously world, and not oyster, shaped. You've a choice of freebuilds or the current challenges; either Book 2's Mitgardian Civil War, or the anniversary challenge with the minifigure series (not that you can't do all three)! At any rate, welcome to GoH!

^

What he said... Welcome to nocturnus! You have the freedom to do anything you like, i just hope it fits with the dark nature of nocturnus. :tongue:

So I'm off to Australia on a nine-week adventure, so I'm going to have to sit out the Mitgardian challenge. I have built figs for the CMF challenge, but haven't had time to photograph them, but I'll do that and post them when I return! Shadowmere will continue to oppose the Black Spire! Glory to Nocturnus my brethren!

Who will take over for Vladivus while your gone? You can never trust those Black Spire scumbags. Have a nice time in Australia and adopt a kangaroo or two!

Have fun in Australia LV, that sounds exciting! The Spire will be obliterated soon enough; Nocturnus will prevail :excited:.

Thanks guys!

Who will take over for Vladivus while your gone? You can never trust those Black Spire scumbags. Have a nice time in Australia and adopt a kangaroo or two!

Oh don't worry, I'm leaving the resistance in more than capable hands...

Comps keep getting more and more money heavy. You have to have the most recent trendy colors to seperate yourself from the crowd. You have to be friends with site moderators to get the hook up and exposure. Why is the LEGO community like this? What is friendly and inviting about this community?I live 26 miles from the Chicago city limits. Where is my LUG? Why should people get an unfair advantage over me and EVERYONE ELSE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A LUG GET ALL THE AWESOME PARTS FOR CONTEST BUILDING? That's bull. Why is the LEGO community so unfair in it's part distribution? I would think being part of EB entitles you to lug bulk.That would be fair. How are you supposed to compete against people with bulk if you don't have bulk? Make it fair.

Edited by Captain BeerBeard

I share some of your frustration. I live in Chicago and have joined ChiLUG, but there are not very many members and I can tell that it is way more limited than some of the LUGs. If you want the info on the ChiLUG PM me and I'll send you the leader's email address.

I share some of your frustration. I live in Chicago and have joined ChiLUG, but there are not very many members and I can tell that it is way more limited than some of the LUGs. If you want the info on the ChiLUG PM me and I'll send you the leader's email address.

Word.

So, I believe some people in my real life are starting to think I'm depressed or channelling a kind of inner darkness with my building, since I don't usually explain GoH to them, and how Nocturnus is the best guild and all...

It's been so quiet in the Darklands though, I may just be talking to myself... Where everybody at?

Anways, new freebuild!

On the Road to Shadowmere

Edited by ZCerberus
Arkansas is a country?

Still here. Dealing with some personal matters- but I have the next part of and an outline for the rest of the Raavage saga penned. Now a little time to make a build and we'll know even more about what the Spire Lord is planning, where the Dragon Masters are, and how it threatens the whole of Historica!

Sounds good boss, I hope we hear something from those secretive Zugal too...

BTW, Arkansas is the country - something you big city types don't know much about. When's the last time you've had to clean out your sceptic tank, eh? How about when your town had to pause a high school football game because stray dogs we're running around on the field? Habeas corpus? Keep that Greek to yourself. We're nothing but country down here!

Plus, Arkansas just sounds so exotic!

Edited by MassEditor

1418117667m_SPLASH.jpg

Finally getting in on this.

Gal-Turok is a powerful Goblin lord of the Rakath Mountains. While the general consensus is that goblins are small, weak and not particularly intelligent, Gal-Turok has transcended those limitations. Not only is he physically imposing for his size, he has managed to rally several goblin tribes together to conquer and enslave several Orc bands in the region. His ambition goes beyond being the king of the tribes, as the rise of the Black Spire has presented to him with an opportunity to not only field and command the largest Goblin Army ever assembled, but to prove to Nocturnus, and eventually all of Historia, that goblins are a force to be reckoned with!

Sorry about not having the standard in the pic, I ordered them and they haven't come in yet. Free build coming near the end of the month.

Sounds good boss, I hope we hear something from those secretive Zugal too...

BTW, Arkansas is the country - something you big city types don't know much about. When's the last time you've had to clean out your sceptic tank, eh? How about when your town had to pause a high school football game because stray dogs we're running around on the field? Habeas corpus? Keep that Greek to yourself. We're nothing but country down here!

Plus, Arkansas just sounds so exotic!

Try living in the back country of New Mexico sir.

Edited by blufiji