ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Welcome Captain Settle. I can point you to a good pie chef. Got an idea of side yet?

Edited by Lord Vladivus

It's funny as The reason I created the whole Dark isle thing was so I could build in a more sinister Nocturnus kind of way which I what I like. Now I finally have the chance to join Nocturnus but there's no need now :) plenty of great builders here.

You could join for the pie.

Pie is tempting! Unfortunatly I'm committed to my story I'm doing, which is set in Avalonia and that gives me plenty of freedom to go very dark, so I will most probably stay in that guild. If I did change I would go to Mitgardia as the whole snow/viking/Skyrim theme is really tempting!!!

Good thing DC! I want to battle you for the hell of it! I know I can't beat you but I just want to battle you. It will make us better mocer's in the long run. Maybe me more than you. Whatever's!

Screw Dugal Maclean, I'm taking my enchanted pumpkin here!

Better watch it, some say the dead have ears. haha. Lots of changes happening between Avalonia and Nocturnus!

Better watch it, some say the dead have ears. haha. Lots of changes happening between Avalonia and Nocturnus!

At the rate we're going, we shall be "Evilonia" for real.

Screw Dugal Maclean, I'm taking my enchanted pumpkin here!

You know what, I'm signing up for Nocturnus too.

Ravious Bose

Bose was born in Avalonia, but seeing the chaos in Nocturnus, he knew he belonged there. He's now a ranger who travels through swamps and forests looking for adventure and opportunity, and to spill a little blood along the way.

Weird, my Uruk-hai don't have an orange belt. :look:

Weird, my Uruk-hai don't have an orange belt. :look:

It's med-brown unless I'm mistaken, the rest of the Uruk hai torso is dk brown. At least looking at mine. I'd guess its just the lighting.

Im quite new here, and dont know what guild i should join. But when you say sigfig, should i then build a medieval character and give it a story?

Edited by Sir Jonathan

It's med-brown unless I'm mistaken, the rest of the Uruk hai torso is dk brown. At least looking at mine. I'd guess its just the lighting.

Oops, I meant light brown... I just checked seven of my Uruk torsos... three have the light brown belt, while four have the dark brown (same color as their torso) belt. I guess it's just a production mix up....

Oops, I meant light brown... I just checked seven of my Uruk torsos... three have the light brown belt, while four have the dark brown (same color as their torso) belt. I guess it's just a production mix up....

All 8 of my Uruks come from the Ballista polybag, so they're all the same.

All 8 of my Uruks come from the Ballista polybag, so they're all the same.

Well mine come from the Battle of Helms Deep and Uruk-hai Army, so there's some variation going on. I don't know if it's random or by the set... Anywho, I should probably leave Nocturnus now, while I still have (most) of my limbs. :grin:

Well mine come from the Battle of Helms Deep and Uruk-hai Army, so there's some variation going on. I don't know if it's random or by the set... Anywho, I should probably leave Nocturnus now, while I still have (most) of my limbs. :grin:

Please, I just need one leg to feed my pet scouse!

Im quite new here, and dont know what guild i should join. But when you say sigfig, should i then build a medieval character and give it a story?

Yup indeed :)

Yup. Nocturnus is, of course, the best!

Mine all have the med brown belt. Nice to have a bit of variation.

Where are those sigfigs?!? Let's get some sigfigs up in here!!

I already did! Haha ;)

Edited by Lord Vladivus

Good thing DC! I want to battle you for the hell of it! I know I can't beat you but I just want to battle you. It will make us better mocer's in the long run. Maybe me more than you. Whatever's!

oh crap this will be fun, i'm completely in on this!

sigfigs coming

guilds_of_historica_aldefellen_house.jpg

Lady Karielle Aldefellen of the Southern Drow empire swears loyalty to Lord Ravaage, along with the rest of the house of Fwendronen. From left to right, Orusk, personal bodyguard, Eoriollin Celimin, advisor to the throne, her Ladyship Karielle Aldefellen, also known as the Bastard Queen, and Fellowin Aldefellen, Karielle's younger half brother.

No one is quite sure how the bastard came to the throne. When she was announced ruler of Fwendronen, the southern City of Iron, people expected her to live for a week. Ten years have gone by since, and Karille Aldefellen, the Bastard Queen, has ruled the City of Iron with the newly established Iron Knuckle regiment. With her army in place, Lady Karielle Aldefellen swore loyalty with Lord Savaage, as many Drow rulers did.The time had come for the City of Iron to put it's name to use, and fuel the war effort to claim Nocturnrus in the name of the Black Spire...

------

Hope this fits the whole the whole theme of Nocturnus, if not I'm willing to fix it up a little. The City of Iron isn't made of iron, it just has a rich iron deposit sitting under it.

You may well have been wondering why you should vote in the Mitgardian Prime Minister election. "What do I care about who governs those poor freezing dwarves?" you may have asked yourself. Well, with the choice being between mansion owning Manaor and sob-story tax collecting Larsson, it's no wonder you figured on opting out! But take heart, there is a future for Mitgardia and Historica! Mich Maxersine is in the race!

Why should you vote Mich Maxersine? Well, don't forget that what's good for Mitgardia is good for Historica! With snow free roads, a stronger military, and a happier peasantry, Mitgardia's non-human population will be better off and far better prepared to visit with its neighbor to the west! Nocturnians will finally be able to travel to Mitgarida without risking frostbitten feet! They will find nice warm caves to receive them, and happy monsters capable of throwing a feast! Finally, the northern guild will be on it's feet! By putting fire into Mitgardia, Mich will make things better for everyone!

Maxersine is committed to protecting Historica's freedom! A vote for Maxersine is a vote for Historica! A vote for Manaor is just a vote for the wealthy (or in debt), and a vote for Larsson is just a vote for the sob-story politicians who are all talk and no do! Don't give in and vote for the lesser of two evils when you can have better! Vote Mich Maxersine!