Matthias

Comiy "The Alliance"

Hello everybody,

here is my current comic with my hero Redcoatorphan.

He was introdruced in my comic „Sightseeing“

http://www.eurobrick...wtopic=81085=

He is a bluecoat assistant instructor and he is a orphan. His redcoat parants was killed in a battle and the bluecoat governor became his stepfather. This is his second adventure!

I hope you enjoy my comic.

PS: Sorry for the threatname, I can´t edit it into "Comic ..."

9492623097_7370943eb5_h.jpg9492622521_50ded2a980_h.jpg9495420056_c4eda794c6_h.jpg9492620629_aa2e644ebb_h.jpg9492619649_5bdd6b1a59_h.jpg

Edited by Matthias130182

Hi Cap´t black brick,

thank you very much for your comment :wub: . I am very glad for it, because nobody else told something, therefore I thought my comic was too long, too boring, too complicated.

I am pleased to find somebody who like it :). But regardless I will try to make less story and much more action next time. :sweet:

I read it all to the end, I liked how you bluecoats, redcoats, armada, pirates and islandes at the same time!

I also liked a lot the inside of the Imperial Flagship :)

Edited by Yawgmoth

I really like the script a lot, brings some classy old comedy adventure type of laugh, reminds me of the "Carry on" serries a bit pirate_classic.gif

A great unaware hero, unware of both the enemy that he crushed, and unaware of his idiocy pir_laugh2.gif

Great work with that background again! And I love some of Your creations. These artilery wagons look like a good idea to me.

On the other hand, man those minifigures of Your are seriosuly clean, they look almost shiny pirate_satisfied.gif It took my hours to wash my pieces and coudln't achieve that nice effect pirate_laugh_new.gif

Edited by Mazin

Thank you very much, it is very important for me to get feedback. I was a bit disapointed because of the less posts.

That's just how it is with internet culture novadays, no only here.

Sadly people are somewhat lazy to comment on the good and fan-made stuff, and what would give us a reason to work and improve. On the other hand they prefer to write thousands of pointless posts, for example those regarding that "Brick Bounty" name case.

Mods are the ones that should cut the neverending crap and force people to concentrate on other things, on activities that woudl actually develop someting.

But chaing users' mentality is always a hard thing. pirate_wink.gif

I like Matthias' comics and I agree to his point. We MOCers (not mockers) put a lot of work and effort into our creations, however large or small they may be (a photo comic takes ages to complete).

The feedback we get is a sign of appreciation. I have started to post my designs here because of the feedback I got.

Without the replies, I'd move to another forum.