Is that a lego sword? I really like it. Which part is it? Very well done battle scene.

Edited by runmymouth

Awesome story-telling. The pics and words were in harmony, and I found it very interesting. In fact, I want to hear more of the story.

I agree, great job on the story and the build. The pictures captured the text/text captured the pictures quite well.

I'd love to read/see more.

Keep up the good work!

I like that build! I like the water, and I feel sorry for the guy laying (probably drowned) in it.

But what is that halberd piece you used? It is not real LEGO, and it is not from brickarms either, I checked the site. Please tell me, I love that piece :wub: , it looks way more realistic then the halberds LEGO gives us, and I like them (the ones from LEGO) really much :grin: .

Edited by jeroenaa

Thank you!

The halberds are actually BrickArms. They are just not on the retail market, the halberds are prototypes. Here is the page on the BrickArms forums for them. :wink:

That must be the reason I couldn't find them :laugh: . I can't wait till they come out. You just put them on a normal brown staff or..?

Wow! Great wall! Love the figs and weapons! What's with the brown plates in the water in the first pic?

Thanks! The plates are supposed to be some of the wood of the torn down bridge.

Ah, that makes sense! I didn't even think of that. Silly me! :blush: . Thanks for the explanation! :classic:

When received them they were already on normal LEGO staff. :classic:

Ok, that is nice, I don't have much LEGO staffs left. But another question: are they glued together, or are they molded together, or can you unattache them?

So much to like here!

Excellent terrain design, and that wall looks really good as well! :classic:

But what really caught my eye was the minifig posing, well excecuted and very well photographed.

Keep it up!