Klaus-Dieter

LEGO Collectable Minifigures - The LEGO Movie Series Discussion

I don't get what you mean, right now I have gotten all the Lego Movie Collectable in there blind bags at Walmart.

I was wondering, by you saying you got unnecessary multiples, if you were feeling the bags to identify them or if you picked up the bags and bought them and wound up with multiples.

I am completely useless at feeling the bags. I don't know what it is, but I *cannot* feel what is in there to save my life. Maybe it's from being pretty new to Lego, but I have yet to guess correctly from feeling what's in the bag.

Really? Because I've seen them for like, under £2 quite commonly.

Yes, plus I don't know where you are looking and what minifigure you are talking about but I mainly talking about Velma Staplebot and William Shakespeare (the two minifigure that Tolkien is looking for), as you can see there two in the US for $2.12 but it have a super lot and that mean you can't get just the minifigure for $2.12, you have to get All of them and all of them makes $1,264.16.

So mainly the ones you can get just the minifigure is with Velma Staplebot is $3.47 in Germany and with William Shakespeare he is $5.50 in Hungary.

I am completely useless at feeling the bags. I don't know what it is, but I *cannot* feel what is in there to save my life. Maybe it's from being pretty new to Lego, but I have yet to guess correctly from feeling what's in the bag.

Your not the only one who is useless at feeling bags

Following the earlier tips in this thread re: Walgreen's, here in the US, I just went to a local one and found they do indeed have them, and bought two. I haven't opened them yet, but I'm pretty adept at packet-feeling, and I should finally have the William Shakespeare I needed, finally completing a set. Huzzah!

Following the earlier tips in this thread re: Walgreen's, here in the US, I just went to a local one and found they do indeed have them, and bought two. I haven't opened them yet, but I'm pretty adept at packet-feeling, and I should finally have the William Shakespeare I needed, finally completing a set. Huzzah!

Well played! For some reason, people here often forget walgreens carries CMF. It's where I look if all the regulars are sold out.

I hadn't known they were there at all before seeing others mention it in this thread. I have occasionally seen LEGO at Walgreen's in the past, but very infrequently - the last time might have been a bulk bucket in the early / mid-2000s. This was certainly the first time I'd seen any of the Minifigures at one.

I do know there are various stores aside from the obvious ones that carry LEGO products, at least from time to time. I recall that when Minifigures Series 1 was out, people were reporting seeing them at places like Urban Outfitters (!).

Walgreen's (at least here) has the TLM Minifigures for a buck above list, which is why I bought just two, as I know there are still a few out there in other places, and I'm hoping to pick up a few more from vendors that don't mark them up above MSRP (I have an Orlando trip coming up soon, so hopefully I'll be able to get some at either the LEGO Store at Downtown Disney or in one of the shops at LEGOLAND Florida). But I wanted to make absolutely sure I got Shakespeare and thus got at least one complete set, and I didn't want to take any chances on missing out on the figure entirely just to save one dollar.