Pandora

2014 Friends Sets - Rumours and Discussion

The Vespa/Scooter will definitely be one of my favourites. I was considering the Brickforge for a while, but never had the guts to go with non-Lego product. All in all, I think the Friends line will bring lots of interesting new bits and pieces.

They must have been inspired by Brickforge's scooters.

Or they could be an updated version of FABULAND scooters.

6371502489_a9854c36c3.jpg

Most important: one set (the lemonade stand, if I remember correctly) comes with something like this:

vespaU_origini_zoom.jpg

That's probably the most exciting LEGO news I've had this year. I hope we eventually get it in a large range of colours. Even if it's all pastel friends colours it would still be quite appropriate for the real thing. Not that I have a little obsession for LEGO motorbikes going on :innocent:

If we get a lime green one I could make an Australia Post MOC depicting the new postie bike we're getting.

Most important: one set (the lemonade stand, if I remember correctly) comes with something like this:

Oh, this is very exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Thank you all very much for the furhter information and detailed description of the sets! :classic:

I'm excitied about the beach house, the bar and the lemonade stand. Hopefully regular (meaning non-Friends) minifigs can drive on the scooter, too. It's time for pics - I'd say.

Klaus-Dieter

Here's the 2014 penguin

And here are some pictures LowLUG member "rob" posted on their forum. The bags of assorted pieces come from the Skaerbaek event.

1383178_728854993796691_469843451_n.jpg

1376632_728855067130017_1411217120_n.jpg

And here are some pictures LowLUG member "rob" posted on their forum. The bags of assorted pieces come from the Skaerbaek event.

:oh: Wow, what a lucky guy! I wonder if he got anything else 2014.

EDIT: I can't find the thread...

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Ah Sweet! The penguin is likely one of the few Friends animal series that I will also be getting for myself. "I shall hug him and cuddle him and call him Tux."

I can't wait to see the pics for the other stuff, or for that matter, the new Friends-style Disney Princess line.

Wow, that penguin looks surprisingly good. The eyes are cutified, of course, but the shape doesn't look that bad. That might become the first Friends Animal bag that I buy for the animal, not the pieces!

That is a cute penguin, it looks like it could fit in the Modular petshop.

Yay! Can't wait to add some penguins to my zoo. I'm so glad they don't look stupid, they are big but Emperor penguins are big.

Perhaps the little scooter in the back is what's coming!

It looks like they cleverly designed the scooter so it can hold both minifig and minidoll handlebars. :thumbup:

10086525086_939e7c95bd.jpg

Great, now we can make Quadrophenia MOCs. Seriously, I love that scooter. Hope it comes out in multiple colors soon.

Those penguins are cute. Wonder if there is going to be a Friend's bowling ball. :laugh:

One of the better friends animals, but still to cute to use in the city setting :sceptic:

I see from the set list that it will be at least a lamb and tiger as well, which is rather frustrating. It is one thing that the duplo series has the whole Noah's Ark, but the friends series are popping out new animal moulds at a fast rate as well. Animals we need in city, castle and pirates, but are way too cute to use in more “realistic” settings.

“Close, but no cigar” :wacko: