Sign in to follow this  
Kwon

Lego 41999 Video! (functions, Driving)

Hello! I just received my 41999 from lego company, now here is my detailed review!

A 9398 improved, nothing more!

So what? If you think 41999 is just improved of 9398, don't buy it, it is your freedom, you don't have to say it here through, i still think 41999 is a great set.

Icona Pop. I quite liked that the lyrics contain "I crashed my car into the bridge, but I don't care". Idea for a new video?

THAT MUSIC IS CRAP.

Please remain polite (and use proper capitalisation). Thanks.

And Discuss about Review, Dude!

If you think something warrants staff attention, please use the Report button (which can be found on every post).

Whats the music?

My 3 subwoofers like it and so do I :)

I got the 41999 but some parts were missing so I cant build the winch until they arrive, nice vid with a good demo of the winch :thumbup:

Icona Pop. I quite liked that the lyrics contain "I crashed my car into the bridge, but I don't care". Idea for a new video?

yes, same here.

Please remain polite (and use proper capitalisation). Thanks.

If you think something warrants staff attention, please use the Report button (which can be found on every post).

Ooops. I think i was a bit upset, and i was not sure i can report that post, i was just feel like if i report that post my whole topic will be deleted. Anyway thank you.

Nice editing and cool review!

thank you so much!

Whats the music?

My 3 subwoofers like it and so do I :)

I got the 41999 but some parts were missing so I cant build the winch until they arrive, nice vid with a good demo of the winch :thumbup:

song is icona pop's I love it, and sorry to hear about missing parts, anyway thanks! :laugh:

We just build this car last night together with 9398. Both very fun cars. When we opened 41999 we found out that our car is number 36!!!! we could not believe it!!

post-81767-0-89770100-1376873639_thumb.jpg

Edited by agata

We just build this car last night together with 9398. Both very fun cars. When we opened 41999 we found out that our car is number 36!!!! we could not believe it!!

oh very nice job! :)

tumblr_mrtdibNG9C1sefjkno5_500_zpsd811fd5c.jpgThis is how they look side by side.This is how they look side by side

nice!