RoxYourBlox

10937 Modular Building: “An Alternate Asylum”

Thank you for the compliments, here and on neogaf's Lego OT4 (I assume that's where the new traffic went to / came from)!

[snip]

Loving all the nice little touches, colors and gothic vibe. Good to see you kept with the feel of the set!

The grotesques on the roof look great! (I know they were in the official set, but still!)

Did you purposefully decide to make this modular symmetrical? Seeing as the official set isn't

Laziness and/or personal style, I suppose. :blush: Edited by RoxYourBlox

@RoxYourBlox

That design is awesome ... just tried to find a good solution to add my Arkham to my City ... is it possible to get the LDD file? 

THANK YOU SO MUCH .. in advance :-) 

#stayhealthy and #keepbuilding

21 hours ago, GothamDuck said:

@RoxYourBlox

That design is awesome ... just tried to find a good solution to add my Arkham to my City ... is it possible to get the LDD file? 

Due to IP theft, I no longer share LDD files with people whom I haven’t met. That said, this build was a simple modular conversion of TLG’s set, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to figure out if you look up the instructions at customer service.

Also, Eurobricks has a private messaging system.

On 4/7/2020 at 10:19 PM, GothamDuck said:

@RoxYourBlox

Welcome to EB. Reviving an old topic, simply to ask for an LDD file is against site guidelines. Please read the guidelines about topic bumping.