Sign in to follow this  
markus1984

Episode VI - "The End"

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello,

this is my final entry for theImperiumDerSteine Star Wars MOC Olympics

Pard vs. Markus1984

„best and most spectacular scene from the OT”

Episode VI – “The End” of the best trilogy and an great contest!

9475575671_9b800ccf35_c.jpg

9478361724_738144bcc7_n.jpg9478357036_8340a10641_n.jpg9475570109_a7e0f9f900_n.jpg

9475576581_3a7d703ae3_n.jpg9475569019_99d8d2e1db_n.jpg9478360668_a9dd72f66b_n.jpg

9475566869_99b48c6a10_n.jpg9478359546_5494f2f200_n.jpg9478362634_cca11aa57a_n.jpg

flickr

Round1 Star Wars Zoo

Round2 Birth of Vader

Round3 Star Wars in our World

Round4 Charbon freeze chamber

So, hope you like it again and now waiting for the Jury :classic:

markus

Really good build, every scene separate is just fantastic! But did you really have to put 6 scenes in a single MOC? Or could you just not choose which was your favorite scene? :)

Thank`s!

No, the problem was that i build all my favourit scene`s in the past!

Than i had the idea to build an diorama in diorama :classic:

That's of course also possible.

I really hope you don't get disqualified for multiple scenes, that would be a bummer!

That is very cool! I love how the mini Executor is crashing into the Death Star, the fire effects are so cool. The Falcon bursting out the side is awesome. Great MOC.I'd like to make a mini super star destroyer like that if you happen to have instructions

A truly unique MOC markus1984! An excellent design with some great details :wub:

Good luck with the contest, you deserve to win!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Impressive work :thumbup: :thumbup: I like in particular the explosions :wink:

Brilliant work Marcus1984, you deserve to win and I wish you the best of luck, I really like the imperial shuttle scene.

Astonishing work, really like your explosions!:D The idea of making 6 scenes into one big diorama is quite risky but you've done a great job, I really like it!

Wow, this is the perfect way to combine all those scenes happening at about the same time into one diorama. :wub: And it's got both excellent organic landscaping and excellent mechanical, angular greebling in the same MOC. :thumbup:

I also think you did a great job improving that cutaway in the Death Star surface, too. (As compared to the sort of exploded look of your cutaways in the "Star Wars in the Real World" build.)

I will have to continue the praise of the explosions. They look really realistic, especially for the scale.

I haven't seen that movie in a looooong time, so I don't remember many details, but this seems recognizable.

Best of luck in the contest. Your other entries were superb and this is a nice finish to everything.

wow this looks great, very well detailed... man you pound out these dioramas like theres no tomorrow :thumbup:

Edited by Outworlder

whoa this is a really good idea to put multiple scenes into one set! brilliant idea!

Hi,

I can only say THANKS! Thanks a lot for the great feedback!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thank you for blogging my moc again!

I hope the best for the final :wink:

markus

I admire the way you answer the question "What is your favourite scene from the original Star Wars trilogy?' with not just one scene but multiple scenes under the umbrella of "The End". :thumbup:

There's just so much to love about this MOC. The greebling on the Death Star surface is ace, you've captured the action of ships escaping the explosions very well and I really like Darth Vader's pyre. just brilliant.

Good luck in the contest.

WOW!!!! I didn't think you could improve on your previous MOCs, but they keep getting better and better. You've got all of those great scenes wrapped up into one. The explosions are brilliant, how the MF and the Shuttle are leaping out of the DSII followed by flames. Well done! I'm also digging the funeraly pyer for Anakin. The Ewok celebrations is also fantastic.

My favorite is the Executor crashing into the hull of the DSII. Really incredible work.

This is just so spectacularly beautiful! Love the way you combined multiple scenes and I really love the mini Falcon popping out of the side. :wub: