Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

Collectible Minifigures Mafia - Conclusion - Case Closed

Anybody may post here!

8737705800_4fa3e75325.jpg

9473730467_0dafa95422_z.jpg

Gollum, Mercutio, and Fluffy greet the guests in full Roman attire.

"Congratulations, everybody! Balthasar Jameson (Kristel), was the final monster... err...goon. It is now safe to take off your disguises".

9473730119_496d75cd41_z.jpg

Everybody lets out a sigh of relief, knowing that they have no more villainous scum to worry about.

"Perfect." Mercutio says calmly. "Though I'm surprised nobody expected me to do anything bad, considering I brought a damn monster with me! Ah, very well, it will be fun killing you all."

9476521598_8446f93170_z.jpg

Mercutio Robertson takes off his disguise, revealing himself to be none other than Sevastiano Ugliano.

"Yes, 'tis me. I can't believe you thought I was dead! Nope, not dead, just a mafia lord! Now, those of you who have not helped the town at night, you have 1 minute to vacate the area while Fluffy and Gollum do their thing."

9473729559_e2be4ec2ee_z.jpg

Ronald Montague/Surgeon (DarthPotato), has her head ripped off by Fluffy, who is very much hungry for death....

9473728921_3dea88c037_z.jpg

.... Followed shortly by Danyelle DeFalco/Heroic Knight (Adam)... who gets a taste of his own medicine.

9473729245_6f44f17850_z.jpg

Meanwhile, the bodies of Janice Capulet/Detective (Zakura), and Tybalt Pearson (Waterbrick Down) fall down, frozen in their current state.

"Ah, it seems you liked the wine last night." Sebastiano cackles.

"ARGGHHFHHDSJDJDJJ" Fluffy agrees.

9476520358_ebe26aa9cd_z.jpg

Four of those who slept through nights huddle downstairs, backed up into a corner. The group shoves the DJ as the offering to Fluffy....

9476520020_b7a065b0f0_z.jpg

.... Who quickly tears Benvolio Roni/DJ (jamesn) in half, only to run downstairs.

9476519792_57d352006d_z.jpg

Gollum is quick to follow, holding a sword, and the group pushes the Computer Programmer forward.

9476519506_a16ebcf5e7_z.jpg

Gollum very quickly slices up Rocky Sniffles/Computer Programmer (Captain Nemo), and awaits his next victim.

9476519230_2f28cbd240_z.jpg

Romeo Barnaby/ Baseball Player (Esurient) collapses, clearly having had some of the wine as well.

9476518918_7d5a456d4c_z.jpg

The Skater gives Gollum a swift kick to the face and rushes downstairs to meet with the others.

9476518326_d861c795e4_z.jpg

The group meets outside, but little do they know, Sebastiano is there as well.

9473726439_612447bb69_z.jpg

Eric Escalus/ Skater (Dannylonglegs), is the first to die, being smothered by Sebastiano's Roman cape.

9476517762_c00c5d658e_z.jpg

... Followed shortly by Melanie Detruccio/Decorater (mostlytechnic), who takes a spear straight through the stomach.

9473725847_d2bb4bff0b_z.jpg

Next up is Amanda Lazaro/Butcher (PsyKater), Who takes a nice baseball bat to the face, as Sebastiano cackles off, trying to find his final victim.

9473725261_9ccc74c6aa_z.jpg

Rosie Fetuccini/ Sea Captain (Peanuts), is the final victim, being burned to death.

9473724935_28c990ea65_z.jpg

Sebastiano and his gang begin to walk off.

"Well done, boys." Sebastiano cheers.

"GRAMDGBLNMDFLBNAGGHHH!" Fluffy yells in excitement.

"Yes Fluffy. We'll get some frozen yogurt. Now come along, Paris."

Town Wins! Congratulations! Thanks for playing!

I'll have more to come (Player analysis, day notes, etc.) to follow soon.

The Gang (3)

9477629772_82372edaa6_o.png Mercutio Robertson/Sebatiano Ugliano, Host, played by TrumpetKing- NPC

9301968317_cb7522f64f_o.png Fluffy, Host, Played by Hinckley- NPC

9474844353_e35d0188c3_o.png Gollum/Paris, Played by TrumpetKing - NPC

The Dead (20):

9392499973_7bf2739bf3_t.jpgBrittney Alfredo, Preppy Mom, Played by Piratedave84 - Lynched/Fell off of the balcony Day One -Council Cheerleader (Vanilla)

9392498857_bc8c72ba22_o.jpg Laurence Adams, City Boy, Played by Purpearljellyblob - Squished Night One - Council Grandma Visitor (Vanilla)

9423756267_55fa70a133_o.jpg Paris Shawty, Drag Queen, Played by Tamamono - Lynched/Choked on a Sausage Day Two - Monster Cyclops (Blocker)

9423691091_89219d4d3b_o.jpg Alicia Pines, Twins with Margret, Played by LegoDad - Shot Night Two - Council Trendsetter (Vanilla)

9423688655_0222f76f2e_o.jpg Carlisa Masinelli, The "Hip" Mom, Played by Endgame - Sliced Night Two - Monster Medusa (Godfather/Mother)

9455783722_9bdf25d707_o.jpg Abraham Petruzzi, Hippie, Played by Fred Daniel Yam - Squished Day Three - Monster Evil Knight (Goon, inherited Tamamono's block)

9455772172_153648fd5a_t.jpg Margret Pines, Twins with Alicia, Played by Capt. Redblade - Harpoon'd Night Three - Council Surfer (Vanilla)

9455771142_bb86cae6ee_o.png Juliet Williamson, Friendly Dwarf, Played by CallMePie - Beheaded Night Three - Council Flamenco Dancer (Vanilla)

9477630662_f8d738ea48_o.png Balthasar Jameson, Storytime Reader, Played by Kristel - Lynched/Eaten Day 4 - Monster Gangster (Goon, inherited kill and later block)

9477633766_81267f37be_o.jpg Ronald Montague, Farmboy, Played by DarthPotato - Torn Apart on Conclusion - Council Surgeon (Doctor)

9474842945_69d68f4a2b_o.png Danyelle DeFalco, Skin-diseased, Played by Adam - Torn Apart on Conclusion - Council Heroic Knight (Vigilante)

9477627930_7602e9b0f0_o.png Janice Capulet, Tough Girl, Played by Zakura - Poisoned on Conclusion - Council Detective (Cop)

9477632668_8e1a8acb6d_o.png Tybalt Pearson, Burly Man, Played by Waterbrick Down - Poisoned on Conclusion - Council Policeman (Blocker)

9477633268_98b2742b5e_o.jpg Benvolio Roni, Homeless, Played by jamesn - Torn Apart on Conclusion - Council DJ (Vanilla)

9474849963_4bd8710bc2_o.jpg Rocky Sniffles, Redneck, Played by Captain Nemo - Beheaded on Conclusion - Council Computer Programmer (Vanilla)

9477632188_498d98859b_o.png Romeo Barnaby, Adventurer, Played by Esurient - Poisoned on Conclusion - Council Baseball Player (Vanilla)

9474852137_e7d35380fe_o.jpg Eric Escalus, Handsome Punk, Played by Dannylonglegs - Smothered on Conclusion - Council Skater (Vanilla)

9474853467_52b16b3a7e_o.jpg Melanie Detruccio, Musician, Played by mostlytechnic - Spear'd on Conclusion - Council Decorater (Vanilla)

9477628220_7d245e5d0d_o.png Amanda Lazaro, Quriky Girl, Played by PsyKater - Baseball Bat'd on Conclusion - Council Butcher (Vanilla)

9477638576_80d6f1708e_o.jpg Rosie Fettucini, Obsessed with her hair, Played by Peanuts - Burnt on Conclusion - Council Sea Captain (Vanilla)

9473724665_7eecbfcb5c_z.jpg

Congratulations, Town! And a special mention to those who survived, at least to eliminate the scum! Benvolio Roni (Mencot/jamesn), Janice Capulet (Kadabra/Zakura), Romeo Barnaby (Esurient), Eric Escalus (Dannylonglegs), Amanda Lazaro (PsyKater), Rosie Fetuccini (Peanuts), Tybalt Pearson (Waterbrick Down), Rocky Sniffles (Captain Nemo), Melanie Detruccio (mostlytechnic), Danyelle DeFalco (Adam), and Ronald Montague (DarthPotato)! Congrats!

Thanks for playing, everybody! I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Extras

Deadboard ~http://123.writeboar...yj4mgc4rt0qlvgt

Password: ohnoiamded

Day Notes~~~

Day One

HOLY SHIT Esurient nailed 3 of the scum in his scumreads.Though it seems like he's going by confirmation posts as well -___-Esurient, that is not how you make your guesses! Especially when all that's happening is roleplay!

Kristel is already starting to scumtell to me. She's playing the exact same way she did as both a scum and a PR. I want to see her play as she did in Aperture every time, and she'll be unstoppable.

Kristel seems to be doing much better now, but Tammo looks like he could be in a little trouble, as with Kadabra. Please, please don't get lynched Kadabra. The town needs their detective.

Kadabra's heat seems to have died, but Piratedave84 and mostlytechnic seem to be the two main lynch candidates, with Tamamono likely to follow soon based on Purpearljellyblob's case against him, which is definitely scaring the scum. With 20 hours left in the day, this town needs to decide on a lynch before they lose their chance.

The day continued without much conversation, but when mostlytechnic suggested not lynching, it seems like the town reacted as if the world would end. After being well against it, they start looking like they'll be following her advice if they don't vote soon.

A mostlytechnic case builds up slightly, and an apparently drunken Piratedave84 fluff posts majorly, seeming to surprise the other players and finding him scummy. A bandwagon soon piles up on Dave, who can't adequately defend himself. Tamamono also earns some votes from Purpearljellyblob and Esurient, due to his rather quick opinion change. In the end, Piratedave84 becomes the first member of the Council to die, and Brittney falls off the balcony.

Overall, we saw a crazy day full of fluff and OMGUS

NIGHT ONE

Adam, the vig, chooses not to kill anyone, which isn't terrible, and rather smart.

Kadabra chooses to investigate Tamamono, and I'm really interested to see hiw and when he'll bring it up.

DarthPotato chooses to protect LegoDad, but is blocked by the scum.

Waterbrick Down ends up blocking Tamamono.

Endgame and his team have decided to send Kristel in to kill Purpearljellyblob. It will be interesting to see how Tamamono tries to escape a lynch after the town sees one of his lynch advocates die, and an investigation result proves him scum.

Tamamono blocks DarthPotato, predicting he has a PR, which is correct as well.

Overall, a very crazy and hectic night, leaving Day 2 with plenty of possibilities.

Day Two

The day starts with a few people talking about messages they got from Purpearljellyblob, which had three scum nailed. PsyKater is driving me crazy by insisting that there either is no vig, or the vig was killed (if I'm reading that correctly). DarthPotato slips onto knowing that the CMF's mean something, which Tamamono notices fairly early and tells his team in the writeboard. Tamamono is trying to form a case around LegoDad, who is tunneled on proving himself to Tamamono.

It seems Kadabra has claimed to LegoDad, who relays the information in-thread, outing Tamamono as scum. Tamamono tries desperately to fight off the case, but the town won't listen to him, seeing how they have an investigation result so early.

Mencot makes an insane post that is literally nothing but fluffy roleplaying, because nobody has posted after his previous post.

Oh, and Tamamono claimed to be a framed tracker.

Kadabra has apparently contacted another person. Who this person is, even I don't know. That will be something answered in the Conclusion, I guess.

Voting opens, and Tamamono can really do nothing but be aggressive in hopes of convincing the others he's town.

In the end, Tamamono is lynched, and chokes on a sausage.

NIGHT TWO

Adam kills Endgame, very luckily.

Kadabra investigates mostlytechnic, finding he's town.

DarthPotato protects mostlytechnic as well.

Waterbrick Down blocks Endgame.

Endgame sends Kristel in to kill LegoDad, when Tamamono urged them to kill DarthPotato or Kadabra. :hmpf_bad:

Fred Daniel Yam has inherited the block from Tamamono and uses it on LegoDad as well. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Overall: Wow. Hectic day full of aggressive Tammo.

Day Three

Not a lot of discussion happens, but it's clear that PsyKater, Captain Nemo, and Fred Daniel Yam are at the top of many people's suspicions.

Mostlytechnic asks everybody in private for their CMF identities, which one person (who??) says that breaks rule number 5. It doesn't, so mostlytechnic continues. If I were playing as town that would have made me thought he was a Godfather, though. Mostlytechnic, be careful, brave trooper!

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: Fred tells mostlytechnic he's an alien. WHYYYYYYYYY?!!! That's even closer to a monster than the Gangster is (who was part of the scum for ironic/comedic effect)!!! But why claim Alien! There were so many more possibilities fo CMF's that you could've claimed, and if you chose one that was already taken, at least you would've called a townie one! :ugh: The scum need a serious miracle right now. Mostlytechnic also says there's one that looks like an SK. Hey there, there aren't SK's this game. :hmpf: The rules say so. :wall: Anyways, it took me a while, but I think he's talking about PsyKater's Butcher role.

Anyways, unactive Fred doesn't bother to defend himself, and says nothing other than a quick goodbye in the writeboard. He almost didn't even deserve a good death.

Oh, and Mencot and Kadabra drop out, replaced by jamesn and Zakura respectively.

NIGHT THREE

Adam kills CallMePie

Zakura investigates Dannylonglegs (which I found incredibly stupid).

DarthPotato protects Zakura

Waterbrick Down blocks PsyKater

Kristel inherits the block and the kill, which she uses to block CallMePie and kill Capt. Redblade.

Day Four

Another rather quiet day. The town block ends up leading the lynch, where Kristel (to my surprise) becomes the top lynch candidate, for being not scummy or townie. Kristel does a decent job defending herself against something so vague, but she also struggles to say something other than "But I'm vanilla town!". She did her best, but it wasn't anough, and the town bandwagoned her.

I asked for night actions anyways, even though the game was over. Here's how it went.

Adam would have killed Psyater

Zakura would have investigated Peanuts

DarthPotato would have protected Zakura

Waterbrick Down would have blocked Captain Nemo

Player Analysis~~~

Welcome to Collectible Minifigures Mafia! Please use the given avatar as your new avatar, or place it in your signature.

9304758122_38213fffe7_o.pngAmanda Lazaro (PsyKater)- Council

Bio: Amanda is rather quirky. She's always wearing quirky clothes, and although they often clash, she loves them. She's always able to be seen with her best friends, and she's also rather chatty.

Role: You are the Butcher. You have no night actions to use during the night.

Personality Quirk: You constantly forget the names of the other members of the Council, and while it's something that you try to fix, you know it likely won't happen.

Please confirm your participation in the soon-to-come Confirmation and Discussion thread.

Have fun and good luck!

PsyKater: You seemed to play a rather quiet game, and it ended up getting you far, but you were in the middle of the road, and ended up being seen as scummy the further you went. I loved how you played as town in Police Infiltration and it would be great to see you play that way again. I'm a bit disappointed that you never went by your personality quirk though. :cry_sad: Overall, you did a decent job. I would just be a bit more verbal next time, and don't be afraid to take risks and put yourself out there. Make yourself a threat.

Welcome to Collectible Minifigures Mafia! Please use the given avatar as your new avatar, or place it in your signature.

9304747526_466bc874b4_o.pngRosie Fettucini (Peanuts)- Council

Bio: Rosie loves her hair. A LOT. Her hair is her pride and joy, and she'll do anything to take care of it. Some even say her hair is rock solid.

Role: You are the Sea Captain. You have no abilities at night.

Personality Quirk: You have named your favorite hairbrush. You often tend to have conversations with it.

Please confirm your participation in the soon-to-come Confirmation and Discussion thread.

Have fun and good luck!

Peanuts: I loved your roleplay. :wub: :wub: You seemed to be a rather active part of the town, and I saw you as an early leader, however you seemed to quiet down more as the game progressed, and I was a little surprised to see that you didn't recieve that much suspicion despite quieting down drastically. You did a great job though, and town-read to me early, despite quieting down. :thumbup:

9301971901_414e133a30_o.pngBrittney Alfredo (Piratedave84)- Council

Bio: Brittney is a mother, and she is a proper one at that. Her kids are very unruly and she is always trying to get them to behave, hoping her behavior will influence them. Much to her disappointment, the never listen to her, much like the rest of her family.

Role: You are the Cheerleader. You have no night actions.

Personality Quirk: You have a rather strange obsession with board games, and love to ask others to play your favorites with you.

Have fun and good luck!

Piratedave84: I was so sad to see you lynched so early. :cry_sad: You were so enthusiastic to play, and that's a great thing to see as a host. :thumbup: I was also disappointed to see you go because I had written the characters up so that you, Adam, CallMePie, and PsyKater were all best friends, and I wanted to go into that a bit deeper. Your roleplay was great as well. You did tend to fluff a lot though, so that was what got you. Next time, try not to drunk yourself out of the game, and stay enthusiastic. Also be sure not to fluff too much on Day One, as that's a surefire way to get scrutiny.

9301965667_95f7000af9_o.pngRomeo Barnaby (Esurient)- Council

Bio: Romeo happens to be an adventurer. He has traveled all over the world, and has seen some amazing things. He loves to share his stories about his travels, though they tend to be rather odd.

Role: You are the Baseball Player. You have no night actions.

Personality Quirk: You love to tell awkward stories about your previous adventures.

Have fun and good luck!

Esurient: Fantastic job. :thumbup: You nailed the scum on the heads, and seemed to be one of the leading vanillas in the game. In fact, I was shocked to see that you were never night-killed. You made yourself a threat, and you did a much better job than in Silver City, though you had a great strategy planned there. You definitely seem to have this game under control, probably even better than I do. :thumbup: I love how you played, and your stories were great too!

9301736861_d76cb9d03c_o.pngRocky Sniffles (Captain Nemo)- Council

Bio: Rocky is a farmer. He's probably also the biggest redneck you'll ever see. He is very talkative, though he is also extremely hard to understand. Rocky cares about everybody, though he doesn't show it in his crude actions.

Role: You are the Computer Programmer. You have no abilities at night.

Personality Quirk: You speak in a way that tends to be hard to understand. Luckily, you've adopted technology that manages to show subtitles underneath your speech.

Have fun and good luck!

Captain Nemo: Your roleplay was great at the beginning, and it's totally fine that you stopped later in the game. I'm happy that you made it far, as your design was one of my favorites. :blush: I also loved the irony of your Alter ego. Anyways, you seemed kind of there to me. Somewhat middle-of-the-road. You just didn't make yourself as stand-out as I hoped, but at least you didn't get lynched this time. :thumbup: Just be careful with what you say, as you're almost on your way to becoming a better player.

9301974593_a7c46f72cf_o.pngLaurence Adams (Purpearljellyblob)- Council

Bio: Laurence is the youngest member of the council. Being 12, he is only a member of the council because he is rather smart, and is at a very high grade level in all abilities. Laurence is a very nice person, but also has a tendency to be rather grumpy when things don't go his way sometimes.

Role: You are the Grandma Visitor. You have no night actions to use during the night.

Personality Quirk: You're constantly tired, and you tend to be very grumpy when you're woken up.

Have fun and good luck!

Purpearljellyblob: Thank you soooooo much for playing. You are crazy good at this game, and I was shocked to hear you have no prior experiance outside of EB. You play much better as town, in my eyes, and I'm glad to have seen you make yourself a threat, and you were easily better than in Mafia School. :thumbup: Continue to play this way, and you'll remain one of the scariest and stronger players in EB Mafia. :thumbup:

9304750136_b65cd8fd52_o.png

Paris Shawty (Tamamono)- Monster Cyclops

Bio: Paris is a drag queen. She loves every part of it. She is always putting on a show for others, and her favorite part is her strip routine. That gets quite a bit of good reviews.

Role: You are the Cyclops. Each night you can smack someone with your club and knock them out, preventing them from using their action, if any.

Personality Quirk: You have a blog as well, and you use every opportunity you can to promote it.

Writeboard: You can view the scum's writeboard at: http://123.writeboar...pllg5asv8kgnft6 Password is medusasgoons

Please confirm your participation in the soon-to-come Comfirmation and Discussion thread.

Have fun and good luck!

Tamamono: Tammo. :cry_sad: You were easily the star of roleplaying, and even possibly the scum team, even if you got lynched. I feel like you did amazing, and you played as if you were town. However, your mistake was bringing yourself out too far, which got you investigated night one. I can't stress it enough how if you play this way as town, I can see you as a pretty big threat. You nailed some of the PR's, and it's a shame that your team didn't act on it. Just be a bit more cautious as scum next time.

9304746822_dae7f47ce5_o.pngCarlisa Masinelli (Endgame)- Monster Medusa

Bio: Carlisa's parents couldn't decide on a name, so they named her Carlisa, a combination of their favorite names, Carly and Lisa. Carlisa is obsessed with being that hip mom that everyone loves, but it never really works.

Role: You are the Medusa. Each night you can kill another guest, or send in one of your goons to do so. You will also investigate as a member of the Council. (Godfather)

Personality Quirk: You are extremely superstitious, to a point where people are slightly creeped out.

Writeboard: You can view the scum's writeboard at:http://123.writeboar...pllg5asv8kgnft6 Password is medusasgoons

Please confirm your participation in the soon-to-come Comfirmation and Discussion thread.

Have fun and good luck!

Endgame: I'm not sure what made you scummy. :wacko: You looked like town to me, so I'm not sure what was your downfall. You seemed somewhat quiet during the day, and I feel like your death was the major downfall of the scum, and I wish you could have made it longer. I guess there's something you need to change about your gameplay, but I can't tell what. Perhaps Hinckley can shed sme light on this.

9304750628_412daf4458_o.pngAlicia Pines (LegoDad)- Council

Bio: Alicia and her twin sister Margret constantly bicker. They find the most idiotic things to fight about, just for the sake of fighting. However, deep in her heart, despite her rather bitchy attitude, Alicia has a big heart, and loves mostly everyone else.

Role: You are the Trendsetter. You have no abilities at night.

Personality Quirk: You love to sing. Unfortunately, you happen to be very tone deaf, much to the dislike of others.

Have fun and good luck!

*I know you signed up as a reserve, but another player had to drop out last minute. Sorry!*

LegoDad: I'm rather surprised that Kadabra claimed to you. I definitely didn't see you as the towniest, so I guess his logic was actually sensible. You definitely scared the scum, and you played a stronger, more verbal game than I've seen from you lately, so kudos to you there. :thumbup: I wish you would have survived and the scum would have gone for DarthPotato, though. :grin: Your incorporation of the investigation result into your Quirk was really great, too. :tongue: Continue to play with this style, and with a few little tweaks, you can be a major threat, like in Aperture. :thumbup:

9301964435_e62e871a82_o.pngAbraham Petruzzi (Fred Daniel Yam)- Monster Evil Knight

Bio: Abraham is a hippie. And a rather stoned one at that. In fact, I don't think Abraham has ever gone a half hour without drugs. It's affected his face rather obviously, but he doesn't care, as long as there's peace to his world, which is why he's agreed to be a part of the Council.

Role: You are the Evil Knight. Each night your Godfather can choose you to send in the nightly kill. (Goon)

Personality Quirk: You have a strange addiction to being rather sexual and you have a tendency to ask others for sex.

Writeboard: You can view the scum's writeboard at:http://123.writeboar...pllg5asv8kgnft6 Password is medusasgoons

Have fun and good luck!

Fred Daniel Yam: No participation, no feedback. :sadnew: Just no.

9301970853_e6352578d7_o.pngMargret Pines (Capt. Redblade)- Council

Bio: Margret and her twin sister Alicia constantly bicker. They find the most idiotic things to fight about, just for the sake of fighting. However, deep in her heart, despite her rather bitchy attitude, Margret has a big heart, and loves mostly everyone else.

Role: You are the Surfer. You have no abilities at night.

Personality Quirk: You like to showcase your many "talents", which aren't that good, but your ego tells you they are.

Have fun and good luck!

Capt. Redblade: You aggravated me so much duringf confirmation when you never said anything for 36 hours! :laugh: Bu tafter that, you made yourself an active player. You were a little scummy at some points, but you were nough for the scum to kill you. :thumbup: I would have loved to see you try and be a town leader though. Other than that, you played pretty decently.

9304758936_961c5fd40c_o.pngJuliet Williamson (CallMePie)-Council

Bio: Juliet is the short girl in her friend group. Nobody knows why she's shorter than all of her friends, but she is. She hasn't let that affect her attitude though, and strives to be as kind as she can be.

Role: You are the Flamenco Dancer. You have no abilities at night.

Personality Quirk: You have an obsession with dogs. You love to put leashes around people and try to walk them around like dogs.

Have fun and good luck!

CallMePie: You didn't really speak that much, and that unfortunately made you rather scummy. I enjoyed picvking at you in the interludes, and your roleplay was great, though! :laugh: I feel like you play a pretty good game already, but there's always room for improvement. I've said it to everybody, but really make yourself a threat. Make the scum feel like they need to get rid of you ASAP. :thumbup:

9301965019_39087a2207_o.pngEric Escalus (Dannylonglegs)- Council

Bio: Eric is a punk. He's always gelling his hair, ripping his clothes, and having fun living his punk lifestyle. He's also very attractive, and gets the attention of many, many women. He lives a very courteous lifestyle and is polite to mostly everyone he sees.

Role: You are the Skater. You have no abilities at night.

Personality Quirk: You tend to forget that you're talking to other people and occasionally speak in hashtags.

Have fun and good luck!

Dannylonglegs: Great job. You didn't speak often, but when you did, you really offered everything you could in your analysis and you played how I feel like a great townie should. Ibelieve you were a part of the town block as well, which is great to hear. :thumbup: You were definitely a standout player.

9301973485_d52bc6d2e0_o.pngJanice Capulet (Kadabra/Zakura)- Council Detective

Bio: Janice is a tough woman. She's rather harsh and very strict. She says what's on her mind, and doesn't care what the others think. She is also very competitive, and likes to challenge others to pointless duels. She tends to make up excuses when she loses.

Role: You are the Detective. Each night you can investigate another player and find out their affiliation (Cop)

Personality Quirk: You have a hobby of cooking. You're always making new foods, but your specialties are sausages, cookies, and applesauce.

Please confirm your participation in the Confirmation and Discussion thread.

Have fun and good luck!

Previous results:

Paris Shawty (Tamamono)Monster

Melanie Detruccio (mostlytechnic) Council

Kadabra: You weren't as active as I wished, but you definitely contributed. However, I feel like the only reason you survived was because the town knew you were the cop. Don't rely on your action to survive. Your performance was due to personal reasons, of course, but I also wonder if drawing scum the past two games might have affected that at all.

Zakura: You also were incredibly quiet, and I basically ditto what I said to Kadabra, except the last sentence. Be active, and provide analysis. Don't just say one-liner posts, and you can really improve your game drastically. :thumbup:

9304761000_edebf4b4b1_o.pngRonald Montague (DarthPotato)- Council Surgeon

Bio: Ronald is a farm boy. He l]lives a rather lonely life, orphaned at a young age. He never found an appropriate home, and as he grew up, he decided to start a farm. However, he became very bored with this and decided to join the Council.

Role: You are the Surgeon. Each night you can give another player a medicine that will protect them from kills. (Doctor)

Personality Quirk: You are always trying to find a date, and have a tendency to use really bad pick-up lines.

Have fun and good luck!

DarthPotato: Excellent job. :thumbup: You made yourself a major threat, and put yourself out in the open. Your only problem was slipping about knowing the CMF Correspondence. Fantastic job, and I hope to see you play, especially like this, in future games. Continue to provide analysis and fabulous pick-up lines. :grin:

9301973941_b0549158d8_o.pngDanyelle Defalco (Adam)- Council Heroic Knight

Bio: Danyelle was born with a rare skin condition that made her pale. She was very embarrassed about it at first, but after making some true friends, she's warmed up to her condition and nw dresses rather slutty to show it off.

Role: You are the Heroic Knight. Each night you may kill one person who you suspect to be a member of the Monstrous Minifigures. (Vigilante)

Personality Quirk: You have a rather short attention span, and get bored very easily.

Have fun and good luck!

Adam: Hmm... The PR's seemed to be really strong this game. :look::grin: You weren't as active as you wanted to be, but when you talked, you provided as much as you could, which is all I can ask for. I didn't even notice you were gone! :laugh: I believe this is one of the few times you've been a PR, and you really were agreat vigilante. It was smart to not kill on Night One, and you were dead-on. When you tried to kill Endgame, I almost gave him away by assking if you were sure you wanted to kill him. :look: Continue to play like that.

9304749676_f72d343a4b_o.pngTybalt Pearson (Waterbrick Down)- Council Policeman

Bio: Tybalt is a good guy. He may look mean, but he's got the biggest heart anyone could imagine. He loves helping others out, and his favorite hobbies include hugging others and helping elders cross the street.

Role: You are the Policeman. Each night you may handcuff somebody to their bed, preventing them from using their actions at night (Blocker)

Personality Quirk: You fall in love with someone all the time. You are constantly confessing your love to the other members of the Council.

Have fun and good luck!

Waterbrick Down: Who? :tongue: I don't remember you posting all that much. :look: However, you really brought yourself far, and provided some deep analysis, though I half expected you to garner some votes on Day One. You played a decent townie game, and I definitely wouldn't mind you playing a game of mine again.

9304760094_3d2894e53a_o.pngBalthasar Jameson (Kristel)- Monster Gangster

Bio: Balthasar works at the hotel as a side-job. He originally applied to be a security Guard, but ended up reading stories to little children while wearing a bumblebee costume. It has very quickly become a guilty pleasure of his.

Role: You are the Gangster. Each night your godfather can send you in to preform the nightly kill. (Goon)

Personality Quirk: You have a tendency to call others rather rude and nasty names.

Have fun and good luck!

Kristel: You were another great player as scm. You said it in the scumboard, but I'm surprised that you didn't receive any scrutiny for making it past Day Two. :tongue: You were middle-of-the-road through the entire game, but it got you to the end as the last scum. I was actually a little surprised to see you become a lynch target as the only scummy thing from you was your inctivity. I want to see you play every game like you did in Aperture. Play that way and you'll either be seen as athreat to the scum, or be suspected to be a great townie as scum, which is a win-win situation for you. :thumbup:

9301972479_68bc85fe3e_o.pngBenvolio Roni (jamesn)- Council

Bio: Benvolio has a rather sad case.He once was a very successful man, but then the stock market crashed again, and he became homeless and gained weight. He also very quickly caught diseases and got some mental disorders. Then the hotel took him in, and he became a part of the Council.

Role: You are the DJ. You have no abilities at night.

Personality Quirk: You have 2 personalities. One is Benvolio, the other is his brother who "died in the war".

Have fun and good luck!

Mencot: You did an excellent job roleplaying, though I didn't actually notice that you were going by the 2 personalities often. I'm definitely seeing improvement in your performance, and you're well on your way to becoming a strong player. You contributed when you could, and it made sense for the most part. Great job.

jamesn: I loved having you play just as much. You seemed to be cool and collected throughout the entire two days you were here, and you preformed the way a great townie should as vanilla. I hope to see you play again, especially if you play as a combination of this way and last time. Great job.

9301967551_b574e19278_o.pngMelanie Detruccio (mostlytechnic)- Council

Bio: Melanie is an aspiring musician. However, she isn't all that successful. She isn't talented at all, and she lacks the most important part of her career: a band. She hopes to eventually find the right band that can guide her to her fame and fortune.

Role: You are the Decorater. You have no abilities at night.

Personality Quirk: You are a hypochondriac, but the diseases that you make up aren't always real.

Have fun and good luck!

mostlytechnic: You became a very string member of the town block, and you became very, very active. It's so interesting to see such a transformation in you compared to Silver City or Mafia Mafia. I hope to see you play this way in future games. You did a great job of making yourself a clear townie to my eyes, which is great. And try to keep your head up. I understand how frustrating it must be for you to want to draw a PR so badly. For me it was drawing scum, as I was a PR in my first two advanced games, but I only actually count the second. :blush: I wanted to draw scum so badly, and consecutive town for about 6 or 7 games was starting to irk me a little, but trust me, it will definitely worth the wait. Well, that was a rather long one, but there you go!

Thanks again for playing everyone! If Hinckley wants to add any of his own feedback, he's more than welcome to. :thumbup:

Edited by TrumpetKing

Town, you did a very good job, even without me being helpful :tongue::blush: I didn't really have much time to play and read as you may have noticed. For those who care, I terminated my employment on Thursday, so I was a little distracted.

However it was fun to play and I loved the Minifigures. Everyone did a really great job on roleplaying. The hosting could have been a little bit more professional (formatting, spell check etc) but that is just nitpicking. I am not so experienced that I can judge the set up. But I don't remember town winning so fast. Perhaps it was just luck.

What I at first thought what would be a bad idea, but now I think it is a good idea, is the linkage between the CMF and the alignment. I admit that I thought about it after I submitted it to mostlytechnic. So scum could really have slipped there. But is nothing other than saying "You are town" or "You are scum" in the Role PM. Just with an image. So it is okay, I think.

However it was fun to play and I loved the Minifigures. Everyone did a really great job on roleplaying. The hosting could have been a little bit more professional (formatting, spell check etc) but that is just nitpicking. I am not so experienced that I can judge the set up. But I don't remember town winning so fast. Perhaps it was just luck.

Yeah, sorry about the spelling. I hosted practically the entire game form a mobile device so I did my best to fix any spelling errors I saw. :blush:

Congrats to Town! Thanks for a great game, Trumpet and Hinckley. I really liked the CMF spirits concept. Didn't like the bumblebee suit, but I had a blast!

Congrats to Town! Thanks for a great game, Trumpet and Hinckley. I really liked the CMF spirits concept. Didn't like the bumblebee suit, but I had a blast!

Was the suit too itchy? :look:

I will say, I had quite a bit of laughter when I drew your name for the "Nasty Names" quirk, and I was wondering how far you'd take it. :tongue:

And feel free to post your role pm, everybody! I'll just end up posting them later when I clarify everything, as I will admit I was slightly vague in some of the scum ones. :sceptic:

Edited by TrumpetKing

I will say, I had quite a bit of laughter when I drew your name for the "Nasty Names" quirk, and I was wondering how far you'd take it. :tongue:

My gut was telling me that wasn't a random assignment! I must admit, there were a few times when I wanted to take that personality quirk a lot further than I did.

:laugh: No, there were only a few quirks that I "cheated" on, and had assigned pre-game (Rosie and her hairbrush, Benvolio, who was supposed to suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder, etc.). But other than that, it was random.

Well, I'm off to get some sleep, I'll try and post some more goodies such as Role PM's Day Notes, or Player Appraisal in the morning or afternoon. :sweet:

Oh, and if a Mod wouldn't mind locking all of the threads for the game before this one, that would be great. :sweet:

I almost forgot to say thanks to my scumbuddies. Sorry, guys!

While they managed to die before I did, one thing I learnt is to heed the advice of the more experienced players. Fred suggested I kill Zakura on night 3, but I was too scared to go near him because I had poked him so often in thread. Also Tammo had a gut feeling about DarthPotato, even though we had ruled him out as blocker, investigator or vigilante.

Great job hosting TrumpetKing! :thumbup: Thanks for bringing CMFs to EB Mafia! :classic:Even though I died pretty early (looks at Tammo :look::tongue:), I enjoyed watching the game.

Congratulations to Town! The town did an amazing job in forming the town block quickly and were meticulous throughout. :thumbup: It was also great to see townies showing their support for the town block despite not knowing what's going on behind the scenes. I think that's the support the town block needed to move forward in narrowing down their suspects! :thumbup: I am also impressed that none of the town PRs was killed. :classic:

As mentioned in the dead board, the scum did a great job in calling out two town PRs! :thumbup: Town will be in trouble if those two town PRs were taken out! :laugh: Well done!

Thanks for letting me play in your first game TrumpetKing! Would love to see you host again! :wub:

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

Woo, get one in the W column!

Thanks for a fun game Trumpet!

I was glad to get investigated and cleared early on and get pulled into the inner circle.... my PM box needs a good cleaning out now :) But it was fun - since we got a couple scum early, we were being pretty aggressive in going after anyone with any actions we could, even lynching. So had it not ended, Psykater was getting vig killed last night as the next most likely scum :)

The thing I'm most curious about - what was up with FDY claiming to be the alien avenger? That was really the reason we got him when we did.

For the record, my quirk was hypochondria (including made up diseases). Tried to work them in the first couple days and then forgot at the end. Sorry!

Yay Town!

I'm happy to have survied through the game (Well until you know), which is a personal record for me! I was unsure of Kristal being a scum on the last day, so I was sure that if she turned up town I would have been night killed since I was the only other person the town block was looking at (Or a least said publically they were looking at). It was hard using my personality quirk, since writing like a redneck was both challenging and confusing for all involved, so I did eventually give up and just started writing normal after a few days.

Great job hosting TrumpetKing!

Thanks for histone Trumpet, it was great to play and, mostly, watch!

PPJB is a SCARY one to play mafia with, she had pegged the whole scum team in her first few posts! Someone said that she will most likely die on day 1 for most future games; I know for a fact that unless confirmed/in my team I will be extremely careful with PPJB!!

I was surprised to see how the scum team crumbled once Tammo was gone, this can in one part be attributed to the town doing a great job but on the flip side, the scums which were pegged all pretty much immediately started flailing wildly or plain gave up. This was almost sad to watch!

Yay town!

*hosting

Yay! Good job team! As was revealed above, I was the vigilante, or Heroic Knight if you will.

9301973941_b0549158d8_o.pngDanyelle Defalco (Adam)- Council Heroic Knight

Bio: Danyelle was born with a rare skin condition that made her pale. She was very embarrassed about it at first, but after making some true friends, she's warmed up to her condition and nw dresses rather slutty to show it off.

Role: You are the Heroic Knight. Each night you may kill one person who you suspect to be a member of the Monstrous Minifigures. (Vigilante)

Personality Quirk: You have a rather short attention span, and get bored very easily.Please confirm your participation in the soon-to-come Confirmation and Discussion thread.Have fun and good luck!

I had several personality quirks which I forgot about after the first day. :tongue: Sorry, though I loved playing the game and I loved playing as the illustrious Wonder Whore. I also can't apologize enough for my weeklong hiatus. I never expected it to cripple my activity so much. To round off the apologies, I'm sorry CallMePie. :( I miss being your bitch.

Also, damn. Purpearljellyblob. The town really owes most of its victory to you. You really are a player to be reckoned with! I also think that mostlytechnic and Esurient did a great job as the head of the town block (even if I had a brief feeling of paranoia yesterday :tongue:). In short, go town!

Congrats, TrumpetKing, on your first time hosting a mafia game! I enjoyed all of the scenes you made, and the amusing commentary (such as when FDY flipped).

This was my role PM:

9301972479_68bc85fe3e_o.pngBenvolio Roni (jamesn)- Council

Bio: Benvolio has a rather sad case.He once was a very successful man, but then the stock market crashed again, and he became homeless and gained weight. He also very quickly caught diseases and got some mental disorders. Then the hotel took him in, and he became a part of the Council.

Role: You are the DJ. You have no abilities at night.

Personality Quirk: You have 2 personalities. One is Benvolio, the other is his brother who "died in the war".

Have fun and good luck!

Mencot decided that the brother was called Pablo and made Benvolio use some Italian words. I ran with that and tried to model his speech mannerisms on Hercule Poirot (but as an Italian).

I don't think I played as well as I could have for a number of reasons. I know my suspicions flailed everywhere for one :sceptic: ... oops.

And, yes, PPJB - you really came into force as a townie this time. That's some scary intuition you have!

Well done everyone else and thanks again, TrumpetKing.

Great game! I really liked playing a more simple one again, so thanks a lot for hosting, Trumpet. You did really well in your first game, hope to see you hosting again.

I also liked the theme, though I must say, I was a bit confused about reading that I was the Sea Captain in my role PM, and almost put it in my siganture :blush:

I don't think I was in top form, which is a shame, because a lot of players did really well. Purpearl caught three scum on day one, that's incredibly impressive. Zakura did a good job investigating Tammo and then trusting the right people. The town block in general apparently worked together well.

Also, I was almost sure Kristel was town. :hmpf_bad: And I started to get less suspicious of Tammo on Day Two. So, good job to the scum team as well, I guess. :shrug_oh_well:

Still I enjoyed the game a lot and had plenty of fun playing with you all.

*to Henry* So, any final words?

I'm sorry I stopped talking to you at some point. I'm not good at roleplaying. No hard feelings?

Well, that's nice. Anything else you want to tell the people?

Aw, isn't that cute? *end of monologue*

Thanks for letting me play Trumpetking! Fantastic hosting as well! :thumbup:

Great job team! It was fun!

My role pm:

Welcome to Collectible Minifigures Mafia! Please use the given avatar as your new avatar, or place it in your signature.9301965667_95f7000af9_o.pngRomeo Barnaby (Esurient)- Council Bio: Romeo happens to be an adventurer. He has traveled all over the world, and has seen some amazing things. He loves to share his stories about his travels, though they tend to be rather odd.Role: You are the Baseball Player. You have no night actions.Personality Quirk: You love to tell awkward stories about your previous adventures.Please confirm your participation in the soon-to-come Confirmation and Discussion thread.Have fun and good luck!

That explains the stories of The Adventures of Romeo Barnaby... :tongue:

And also PPJB pretty much gave the town a great head start with her suspicions. 3/3 scum. :thumbup::thumbup:

To round off the apologies, I'm sorry CallMePie. :( I miss being your bitch.

I don't blame you. I didn't do much and my activity dropped off on Day Three in a way that was pretty indicative of my scumtell. :blush: Not a very good game for me. I was so intent on being active as a vanilla, too. :sceptic:

Awesome game TK. The characters were hilarious, and you did a fine job hosting. The balance looks good - not difficult to tell, given how straightforward the setup was - and I had a lot of fun. :thumbup: The town block did a fantastic job of forming quickly and rallying everyone once they found scum.

Here's my role PM.

9304758936_961c5fd40c_o.pngJuliet Williamson (CallMePie)-Council

Bio: Juliet is the short girl in her friend group. Nobody knows why she's shorter than all of her friends, but she is. She hasn't let that affect her attitude though, and strives to be as kind as she can be.

Role: You are the Flamenco Dancer. You have no abilities at night.

Personality Quirk: You have an obsession with dogs. You love to put leashes around people and try to walk them around like dogs.

Have fun and good luck!

Congrats, TrumpetKing, on your first time hosting a mafia game! I enjoyed all of the scenes you made, and the amusing commentary (such as when FDY flipped).

Yes, this, 1000 times this. My wife was in the room when I saw the reveal of FDY as town and wondered what was going on at my howls of shock. Then it turned out we were right and I yelped again. You got me good for a few seconds there.

Yes, this, 1000 times this. My wife was in the room when I saw the reveal of FDY as town and wondered what was going on at my howls of shock. Then it turned out we were right and I yelped again. You got me good for a few seconds there.

Agreed - this is honestly the most fun I've had in mafia in a while, and I can't compliment you enough for your first time as host, Trumpet. Like the others I also think that the CMF identities was a really unique and clever idea. I think it was refreshing to have a more straightforward game, especially one that was so well hosted.

Here's my Role PM:

9301736861_d76cb9d03c_o.pngRocky Sniffles (Captain Nemo)- Council

Bio: Rocky is a farmer. He's probably also the biggest redneck you'll ever see. He is very talkative, though he is also extremely hard to understand. Rocky cares about everybody, though he doesn't show it in his crude actions.

Role: You are the Computer Programmer. You have no abilities at night.

Personality Quirk: You speak in a way that tends to be hard to understand. Luckily, you've adopted technology that manages to show subtitles underneath your speech.

Have fun and good luck!

Edited by Captain Nemo

Thanks, everbody! :sweet: It meant a lot to have you all, and what made this game even more special to me was that some of you played with me in Police Infiltration, my first game.

Once again, I'll have everything up as soon as I can, and I can't thank you all more than enough for playing,

Thanks for a great game, Trumpet! I loved playing as Paris, even for such a short time. :thumbup: Your photography was great, the characters were original, the scenes were humorous, and the concept of alter egos (while not original) was a great one. I hope we'll be seeing CMF Mafia 2. :thumbup:

And congrats to the townteam! You guys did a really good job of coming together as a team, even without someone like Hinck or def demanding night action claims on the first day. :laugh: Awesome play from all of you. :thumbup: Even those outside the town block (especially PsyKater and Captain Nemo). You guys cooperated and answered suspicions with a super townie level-head, making the block's work that much easier. The town could have easily lynched you guys, but you made it impossible for them to do so. Great job. :thumbup:

While they managed to die before I did, one thing I learnt is to heed the advice of the more experienced players. Fred suggested I kill Zakura on night 3, but I was too scared to go near him because I had poked him so often in thread. Also Tammo had a gut feeling about DarthPotato, even though we had ruled him out as blocker, investigator or vigilante.

Don't be afraid to kill people you accuse (as scum). People only look at that for vigilantes. :wink:

And 'gut', my megablocks! :laugh:He slipped in the thread by letting on that he knew that CMFs had actions!! I can't believe you didn't kill him. :tongue:

It's totally fine, though. You did a really good job of looking town in the threads, and were only lynched because Waterbrick found Nemo scummier at first (thus leading to the argument where he towntold). If we'd killed some PRs or infiltrated the block somehow, there would have likely been less clears, which would have given you more time.

Even though I died pretty early (looks at Tammo :look::tongue:), I enjoyed watching the game.

I'd apologize, but I'm not sorry. :wink:

All I can say is that Purpearl should be protected on Night 1 from now on, at least when I'm playing. :laugh:

Yay, we did it! :sweet: I haven't won a Mafia game in about a year. Thanks for hosting Trumpet, it's cool that you now got to host a game yourself! And I really liked having actual Minifigures as our alter egos.

Captain Nemo, sorry I was on your back so much. I think once I told myself you could be scum on Day 1 I couldn't really erase the thought from my head. That's something I should work on I think. Also, I had a feeling I should have protected LegoDad night 2, but I wasn't 100 percent sure on the whole investigator claim so I didn't want to take the risk. I protected him Night 1 if that counts. :tongue:

Oh, and if the scum killed Zakura on Night 3 it wouldn't have worked. I protected him that night.

Edited by DarthPotato

Oh, trust me, the game wasn't originally this simple! The original idea was basically a role madness game with only 2 who were truly vanillas, and some that weren't vanilla but just didn't do anything (Commuter, etc.) I also would have added one more scum, but hat just gives me more to learn for next time.

In fact, had this have been a Role Madness game, I would have had the Sea Captain as a watcher or tracker, the Grandma Visitor as a Commuter, and a few more monsters, as well as a larger game.

Sign in to follow this