jm2.jpg

jm3.jpg

jm4.jpg

jm5.jpg

jm6.jpg

jm7.jpg

jm8.jpg

jm9.jpg

I have 3 ships more, and 3 boats with sails...

You've got some interesting looking forts Mr Jmacias, could you tell us more about the Coimbra event? Like where, when and who is running it?

Unfortunately the majority of users at Eurobricks don't speak Portuguese and therefore will not be able to understand the information contained on that webpage.

However, from what I gather its an exhibition on the 24th of March featuring a range of LEGO themes ranging from Pirates to City and Technic to MindStorms. Participants can display as many creations as they like but they need to let the organisers know how much space they will require by the 9th of March. As an added bonus there will be security and you can even get an exclusive T shirt and there will even be refreshments!

It would be best however if we could get someone fluent in Portuguese to confirm that.

Hi Mister Phes, sorry about my "short" reply, my boss was near :)

It's the first time I go to an event, I will carry about 8 pirate ships, 10 boats (3 with sails) and 5 land Mocs.

I have changed almost all sets, I don't like gray and black in pirate MOCs, so I use to change this color to other brown, white, red, etc...

The main problem I will have is to put all this sets in my car!!!!

Hi Mister Phes, sorry about my "short" reply, my boss was near :)

Sneaking and cunning! Just like a true Pirate.

How accurate was my translation though?

Unfortunately the majority of users at Eurobricks don't speak Portuguese and therefore will not be able to understand the information contained on that webpage.

However, from what I gather its an exhibition on the 24th of March featuring a range of LEGO themes ranging from Pirates to City and Technic to MindStorms. Participants can display as many creations as they like but they need to let the organisers know how much space they will require by the 9th of March. As an added bonus there will be security and you can even get an exclusive T shirt and there will even be refreshments!

It would be best however if we could get someone fluent in Portuguese to confirm that.

The new event's webpage is this: http://coimbra0937.miniancora.com

I think that the refreshments (little gifts?) are only to kids that visit the event!

The other informations are correct, but at this moment we are full of lego creations :).

Agnelo is organizing this, so he have the info about all MOCs that will be there. But me and my wife (T

i love the Imperial soldiers island...it rules!

ITP with Imperial soldiers and imperial guards look bizarre i think...

and abot the pirate tower...i lke it too

It would be great I you guys could take some pictures at the event.

About the MOCs in this thread, I really like this small fortress:

jm2.jpg

Hi everybody!

I believe this to be my first post here on EB, so forgive me for the out-of-place intro.

My name is Pedro Agnelo, 24 and I live in Coimbra. I'm the event organizer so if you have any questions please do email me from the event page (click my name). I did have plans to make an "international" (english) version of the page, but I didn't have enough time...

I will post a link here after the show for the pictures. As for the Technic fans such as myself, this is the moc I'll be presenting:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2372351 (and that's the small version...)

If I find the time i'll post links for the other mocs that will be present

Hi everybody!

I believe this to be my first post here on EB, so forgive me for the out-of-place intro.

My name is Pedro Agnelo, 24 and I live in Coimbra. I'm the event organizer so if you have any questions please do email me from the event page (click my name). I did have plans to make an "international" (english) version of the page, but I didn't have enough time...

I will post a link here after the show for the pictures. As for the Technic fans such as myself, this is the moc I'll be presenting:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2372351 (and that's the small version...)

If I find the time i'll post links for the other mocs that will be present

Wow, thats an impressive MOC you will be demonstrating.

Welcome at Eurobricks. I'm looking forward to see the pictures of your event.

Do you have any idea about the amount of people that will be displaying their MOCs?

How big is the floorspace you have foreseen?

Hi Bonaparte, is my first pirate MOC!!!!! I have to put the final details.

I love castle too, but one day LBaixhino show me a pirate MOC, and this day all change for me!!!!!!

Wow, thats an impressive MOC you will be demonstrating.

Thanks!

Do you have any idea about the amount of people that will be displaying their MOCs?

How big is the floorspace you have foreseen?

I have about 15 people confirmed to display their MOCs, (not many but almost all of them have huge displays like Juan here). Anyway I'm sure there will be more people joining later this week, as some people couldn't confirm early enough for professional reasons.

You guys should probably post about this event (when your boses aren't looking :-D ) in the News & General Discussion

I know there are other ppl in Portegal(i have no idea how to spell it :-$ [Edit:but i do now so i corrected it]) that are already members here.

P

Darn, I'll be going to Portugal in June/July. Yes, please do make a thread or something about this event! And jmacias, your ships, especially your fort, looks really good.

There was another person from portugal (Thanx pedroagnelo) that i knew was on this forum.

His name is LaBaixinho.

I looked him up and he all ready knew about this community event! 8-o

Here's his website

Being that i'm in the US

So i guess i've done all i can for ya.

You'll have to post how the event went

P

There was another person from portuguel that i knew was on this forum.

His name is LaBaixinho.

I looked him up and he all ready knew about this community event! 8-o

Here's his website

Being that i'm in the US

So i guess i've done all i can for ya.

You'll have to post how the event went

I know Lu

And there's also Rupi who has made some interesting Pirate MOCs, apparently he's friends with Baixinho so maybe you know him too Mr Agnelo.

And there's also Rupi who has made some interesting Pirate MOCs, apparently he's friends with Baixinho so maybe you know him too Mr Agnelo.

Yes *sweet*, both came to my home last month *sweet*.

To ImperialScouts: We are planning an event to June or July, after this in Coimbra, we will try to inform you!