Dragonator

Heroica RPG 2nd Anniversary Building Contest - Rules and Discussion

My entry is up, might do a reshoot if time allows. Hope you like.

:laugh: Madness! :thumbup:

Im planing to build a orc siege scene,but I didnt play heroica so can anyone write me some castle names from game and what minifigs should i use.

There was an orc invasion of the Kingdom of Ennoc 250 years ago and that is the basis for the founding of Heroica. A couple locations that have been mentioned are the Castle Fortaan, where the Orc King Tarokai was defeated by the founders of Heroica, and another was the Elsruhk Gates where there was apparently a catastrophic battle. If you, or anyone participating in the contest has any specific questions, you can probably ask them here and I'm sure one of the people playing the game would be happy to relay that question to the Heroica Librarian. :wink:

Im planing to build a orc siege scene,but I didnt play heroica so can anyone write me some castle names from game and what minifigs should i use.

There was an orc invasion of the Kingdom of Ennoc 250 years ago and that is the basis for the founding of Heroica. A couple locations that have been mentioned are the Castle Fortaan, where the Orc King Tarokai was defeated by the founders of Heroica, and another was the Elsruhk Gates where there was apparently a catastrophic battle. If you, or anyone participating in the contest has any specific questions, you can probably ask them here and I'm sure one of the people playing the game would be happy to relay that question to the Heroica Librarian. :wink:

To add on to that: The Library contains pictures of the 6 Veterans who were the protagonists of the climactic conflict at Fortaan, and Tarokai would be a Minifig sized version of this fellow.

Edited by Kadabra

I'm a little concerned about the under exposure of the photos in my entry, they look fine on my computer and iPad but I have my brightness set to super white..... So to the general public, do I need a reshoot? Cheers.

They look a little dim to me, (mine is a 2010 MacBook Pro) but nothing some adjustments in an image editor couldn't fix.

Can you tell me a name of some castle that orcs atacked in game,I need it for contest.

Can you tell me a name of some castle that orcs atacked in game,I need it for contest.

What about Fortaan Castle/

I'm a little concerned about the under exposure of the photos in my entry, they look fine on my computer and iPad but I have my brightness set to super white..... So to the general public, do I need a reshoot? Cheers.

Well on the ipad they seem to look slightly dim, I also uploaded mine to Flickr via my ipad so they are in my camera roll. If yours are in your camera roll you can edit it to increase the brightness, which is exactly what I did as my pictures seemed to be too dim aswell. Btw can I ask yall as I have my ipad set to the highest brightness, do my pictures look too dull aswell or are they ok as I did edit the brightness? :classic:

Fortaan was a human castle, run by the Paladins, but the entirety of the High Kingdoms were ravaged, so you can make up almost any name and be correct.

Im looking for some human castles and fortresses, not orcish.

Here's our most comprehensive summary of the invasion.

My entry is in. I hope you guys like it :grin: .

My entry is in. I hope you guys like it :grin: .

We are unworthy.

:drool:

I love these kind of micro-MOCs.

That's really great Emma, I love micros. You should come and join us in Historica too ;) psst check out the Mitgardian guild.

Edited by Cara

Yeahah historica!

my entries underway, expect something cute like in 2 or 3 days