Good day, I'm new here at Eurobricks, but I've been building with technic for a couple of years now. Here is a preview of my latest moc that I've been working on. Once I complete it I will post a video and more pictures. If you want to see other mocs I've built in the past they are mostly here. http://www.youtube.com/user/landonsnxtnstuff

BeFunky_rear.jpg.jpg

Oh yeah... I'm not really a huge fan of ford, but nobody else has really built this truck so I thought I would give it a shot.

BeFunky_Front.jpg.jpg

BeFunky_gearbox.jpg.jpg

Four Speed Gearbox! (controlled by 2 pf large motors, and driven by 2 NXT motors)

BeFunky_steering.jpg.jpg

Realistic Pneumatic power steering.

front+whole.jpg.jpg

And last of all a cool little ford emblem I came up with.

Sounds cool! I'm looking forward to more pics. ;)

Actually I'm building a Ford F350 rock crawler at the moment! :D Mine won't be anywhere near as complex as this since I'm trying to keep it under 1000g.

One more thing - why did you use L motors instead of M motors? M motors should be powerful enough to switch the gears + they are lighter.

Nice can't wait for the pictures.

Edited by 750ACE

Sounds cool! I'm looking forward to more pics. ;)

Actually I'm building a Ford F350 rock crawler at the moment! :D Mine won't be anywhere near as complex as this since I'm trying to keep it under 1000g.

One more thing - why did you use L motors instead of M motors? M motors should be powerful enough to switch the gears + they are lighter.

Yeah, I probably would have used M motors rather than L motors, but I only have one medium, so I would need another one. And the chassis is so rigid that I'm not really even worrying about weight:) The whole body is built of bricks(so it's pretty heavy), so I put more weight lower down in the vehicle so it would be less top heavy.

Looks great. Only problem is....... I HATE FORD!! Silverado would have been better!

I agree, but I can't wait to see the full moc

Edited by Zeusrichardson