Sign in to follow this  
Anne Mette

Danish Friends House

gallery_15845_212_1480.png

When I saw the many new Bright Light Orange bricks from the LEGO Friends theme my first thought was that the colour looked like the colour of a typical Danish “yellow” house. Therefore I decided to collect Bright Light Orange bricks in order to build a house in that colour.

9239230332_eb4355c8c0_c.jpg

9236450267_a4bc8fd996_c.jpg

9236445543_f32139fb19_c.jpg

Like many other young girls Olivia dreams about a tall broad-shouldered guy. None of the Friends boys could live up to that. Therefore she found him in another LEGO theme. :wink:

9236442933_0de748f03a_c.jpg

9239217620_f6e5c8f453_c.jpg

9236434191_f2022c4cdc_c.jpg

Great! The first house in Bright Light Orange! I just love this color. And you are right, it fits actually pretty well with the typical Danish houses.

I love how you have done the roof......and that's a lot of dark red 1x1 slope 30's ! :laugh:

Beautiful house 'Anne'......Brick On with your Friend's ! :grin:

It's a good looking building! I like the SNOT roof. Do you think you'll add an interior?

Thanks for sharing it with us..

The house overall looks great, but the roof is definitely the stand out feature!

this is brilliant!! I love the patterns on the floor- however I'd like to know where that male figure came from- he looks like a more sensible version one of the friends figs- but he has too much nose! :wacko:

I've seen the house already on Flickr, and it still looks impressive. Most of all, the amount of bright yellow bricks is impressive by itself, and the model of the house is lovely. The colour scheme is great, and reminiscent of Danish house. My favourite 'architectural' detail is the cheese built roof - I'll definitely try it out sometimes. The size of cheese slopes makes them a great alternative for roofing in comparison to other types of slopes. And Anne Mette, welcome to the EB forum! :classic:

Edited by Redhead1982

Perfect building, perfect roof, perfect use of 4 juniors fig! After all these years wasted by being hated by lego fans, this fig eventually enjoys to be the popular kid of the high school!

Congrats! Perfect Moc! And also perfect floor, I'm gonna steal it definitely.

Edited by kbcakir

what a great job, nice lines, and a great roof :grin: I have to admit, the jr. figure actually works well with the friends theme. might have to look into getting some, my daughter is the friends collector in my house....I am the city type...

Edited by Jody Meyer

Wow! Very cool colors, roof, trees, hunky boyfirend, and overall design!

Welcome to the Mothers Who Buy LEGO for Their Own Use Club!