Disco86

The Council of Elrond

This is absolutely stunning! Captures the beauty of Rivendell extremely well. Excellent work!

Wow, what an enourmous positive feedback ! I am glad so many people enjoyed there stay in my little Rivendell :)

Thanks a lot to all of you levaing a comment here.

You really made my version look bad :wink:

Your version is also cool, because you have the actual set in it, and that is just another way to make it better than the TLG model.

I grabbed a handful of olive cheeses last time I visited my Lego store pick-a-brick wall. Now I'm wishing I'd grabbed a whole cup full.

I grabbed a whole big cup full of these :tongue:

I love those vines. What piece did you use?

It is this one in green:

http://www.bricklink...em.asp?P=194cx1

Edited by Disco86

It's a wonderfully built scene. I'm not a fan of non-lego elements, but those yellowish tree leaves add a nice touch to it, along with the white flowers. Impressive work.

My favorite technique you did was with the cheese slopes where Elrond is standing with Arwen

I agree, amazing job!

This is awesome and so much better than the official set. I like the shields on the back very much . I saw on your flickr you represented Arnor and Gondor as well. :wink:

I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet! Another crazy awesome Lord of the Rings build Disco! The curvature in the creation is fantastic! I also love the architecture. Well done, Disco, well done.

Thanks a lot for this unbelievable feedback ! This build really had an great influence on my development.