Kahgarak

Would you like a Dark Trooper minifig?

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like them?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Don't care

In case you didn't know, Dark Troopers are Imperial droids with jetpacks.They are sandblue/grey.They are about 2.10 meters tall.

Should they be released?Perhaps in an Imperial battlepack?

I'd love it.

are they the one's in battlefront 2 with the electric gun that can hide in trees, on endor

Yes, they are also featured in BF II.

I hate it that you have to earn 12 points before you can play as it... :-/ :-P

They were also part of the main story in the first star wars 3d shooter Dark Forces on PC!

They were also part of the main story in the first star wars 3d shooter Dark Forces on PC!

Indeed, they were in production and Kyle Katarn had to destroy them.

Good times,good times...

Yes- it would be cool if they did- as copmike said any minifigure is a good minifigure.

Yes- it would be cool if they did- as copmike said any minifigure is a good minifigure.

unless it is a min fig of JAR JAR STINKS!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D

Lego would probaly have to make a new mold for the jetpack and how we're supposed to attach the jetpack to their back. *wub*

p.s. On an unrelated note;why does everyone hate Jar-Jar? 8-|

Lego would probaly have to make a new mold for the jetpack and how we're supposed to attach the jetpack to their back. *wub*

p.s. On an unrelated note;why does everyone hate Jar-Jar? 8-|

when i first saw that film i though he was amazingly funny! :-D but that maybe because i was about 6-7 at the time. everybody just thinks he is incredibly annoying and are sulking that he didnt get killed off.

i think everybody is being a bit jarist my self. ;-)

Here is a good picture if you don't know what they look like. *wub*

darktrooper_bg.jpg

Yes, they are also featured in BF II.

I hate it that you have to earn 12 points before you can play as it... :-/ :-P

You don't have too you just go to the settings change it around a bit and you can play them strait away *y* *y*

Or like this?

-l2k-

i already saw that

when i first saw that film i though he was amazingly funny! :-D but that maybe because i was about 6-7 at the time. everybody just thinks he is incredibly annoying and are sulking that he didnt get killed off.

i think everybody is being a bit jarist my self. ;-)

another name for jar jar is

Jar jar stinks!! :-D :-D

I do not like EU and I think those darktroopers look butt ugly. X-D So, I guess I would not care if they released them, as I wouldn't buy them....OR....maybe I don't want a set I won't buy to be produced because it will take the place of a better one. But that is pretty irrelevant as there's obviously no way to be sure of either.

So basically, I wouldn't buy them and would rather like an Endor Bunker or Ewok Treehouse. X-D *y*

All minifig - good minifigs X-D!

Bring On

I nearly second that :-D No Gungans though !! :-D !!

And what is the purpose of this poll ?? Its obvious every AFOL wants new figs :-|

*yoda*

another name for jar jar is

Jar jar stinks!! :-D :-D

Only the third time you've made that joke |-/ Personally I like Jar-Jar. Sure he wasn't the most serious character in SW, but what about Yoda? Thinking luke's flashlight was a lightsaber? Stealing his food? People tend to forget the classics behind this false image of what they were. Hell, the first film was just an indie film that took off. He's not my favorite character, but I like him more than Padm

Thinking luke's flashlight was a lightsaber?

Eh? Yoda actually though that??

I also like Jar Jar.

Eh? Yoda actually though that??

When 900 years ol you reach, senile too you will become !! *yoda*

I would love to see DT minifigs. There are 3 phases of DT but the phase 2s are the best looking (phase 1s are kind of lanky and useless, and there was only 1 prototype of the phase 3). They should be in a Kyle Katarn themed set, I'm thinking his first ship, the Moldy Crow. They could be accessory figs, like all those figs in the new X-Wing. Kyle Katarn is my favorite SW character, and he is probably one of the most developed and fleshed out EU characters, so I would like to see him in Lego form (besides custom minifigs I and others have made). He is likely popular enough to have a decent selling set made, just like the Ebon Hawk from Knights of the Old Republic would sell decently well.

...what about Yoda? Thinking luke's flashlight was a lightsaber? Stealing his food? People tend to forget the classics behind this false image of what they were. Hell, the first film was just an indie film that took off. He's not my favorite character, but I like him more than Padm