Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

Collectible Minifigures Mafia - Day Four - Cuddly Creatures

Players only, please!

8737705800_4fa3e75325.jpg

9452996437_e28e356f0b_z.jpg

Margret Pines (Capt. Redblade) enjoys a nice soak in the kiddie pool.

"Ah, I'm so much sexier than my dead sister." She sighs, clearly relaxed.

9452997297_384353e9de_z.jpg

Suddenly a man in a diving suit comes up. Only Margret can see his face, but it's rather obvious that it's the Gangster.

"Frederick, is that you?!" Margret says, awestruck at how they fit in the kiddie pool.

"Nope, just the Gangster" the diver replies. Margret doesn't even have time to scream.

9452997921_c393245328_z.jpg

And she is harpoon'd, revealing her true identity as that of the Surfer.

9455774032_825b537bf0_z.jpg

Juliet Williamson (CallMePie), was having a rather hard time sleeping, so she put on another wig, and ran downstairs to go get a drink. Little did she know that the Heroic Knight was behind her.

9452994851_0068e66524_o.jpg

"Santa?" Juliet whispers as she turns around to see the hunk of a man in front of her.

"Nope. Die, vicious monster scum!" The knight says as he slices Juliet's head off...

9455775544_41f58ea8da_o.jpg

...Revealing her true identity to be the Flamenco Dancer.

9454808322_5cf525978c_z.jpg

Everybody is whispering to each other, discussing the events of the previous days. Balthasar Jameson has even changed into a Chicken outfit for today's story, and Eric has, once again, changed wigs.

Fluffy and Mercutio are once again, wearing matching outfits. Fluffy has dragged up the body of the Alien Avenger.

"Ahem. Attention everyone! As you'll notice, Margret and Juliet are not here. They were both Council. Abraham here, was also Council. What the hell was going through your heads, people?! Lynching based off of Minifigures?! Really?!"

9454807610_76b378da61_z.jpg

The Alien Avenger wakes up, and starts walking downstairs.

"What the hell, you idiots?! You'd think I'd be able to have one decent vacation, but no. I'm always the one who gets lynched. I came here to have a fun, family occasion with the wife and kids, but that apparently was not an option here. God, I'm so sick of this."

9452027081_9bbbe4b5aa_z.jpg

Oh, right. Here's the real body." Mercutio blushes as he pulls an Evil Knight from his cape. "Abrham was obviously a Monster. Great work!"

The Players (12)

9304744180_fe37d536e4_o.png Mercutio Robertson, Host, played by TrumpetKing- NPC

9301968317_cb7522f64f_o.png Fluffy, Host, Played by Hinckley- NPC

9304761000_edebf4b4b1_o.png Ronald Montague, Farmboy, Played by DarthPotato

9304760094_3d2894e53a_o.png Balthasar Jameson, Storytime Reader, Played by Kristel

9304758122_38213fffe7_o.png Amanda Lazaro, Quriky Girl, Played by PsyKater

9301973941_b0549158d8_o.png Danyelle DeFalco, Skin-diseased, Played by Adam

9301973485_d52bc6d2e0_o.png Janice Capulet, Tough Girl, Played by Zakura

9301972479_68bc85fe3e_o.png Benvolio Roni, Homeless, Played by jamesn

9304749676_f72d343a4b_o.pngTybalt Pearson, Burly Man, Played by Waterbrick Down

9301967551_b574e19278_o.png Melanie Detruccio, Musician, Played by mostlytechnic

9304747526_466bc874b4_o.png Rosie Fettucini, Obsessed with her hair, Played by Peanuts

9301965667_95f7000af9_o.png Romeo Barnaby, Adventurer, Played by Esurient

9301965019_39087a2207_o.png Eric Escalus, Handsome Punk, Played by Dannylonglegs

9301736861_d76cb9d03c_o.png Rocky Sniffles, Redneck, Played by Captain Nemo

The Dead (8):

9392499973_7bf2739bf3_t.jpgBrittney Alfredo, Preppy Mom, Played by Piratedave84 - Lynched/Fell off of the balcony Day One -Council

9392498857_bc8c72ba22_o.jpg Laurence Adams, City Boy, Played by Purpearljellyblob - Squished Night One - Council

9423756267_55fa70a133_o.jpg Paris Shawty, Drag Queen, Played by Tamamono - Lynched/Choked on a Sausage Day Two - Monster

9423691091_89219d4d3b_o.jpg Alicia Pines, Twins with Margret, Played by LegoDad - Shot Night Two - Council

9423688655_0222f76f2e_o.jpg Carlisa Masinelli, The "Hip" Mom, Played by Endgame - Sliced Night Two - Monster

9455783722_9bdf25d707_o.jpg Abraham Petruzzi, Hippie, Played by Fred Daniel Yam - Squished Day Three - Monster

9455772172_153648fd5a_t.jpg Margret Pines, Twins with Alicia, Played by Capt. Redblade - Harpoon'd Night Three - Council

9455771142_bb86cae6ee_o.png Juliet Williamson, Friendly Dwarf, Played by CallMePie - Beheaded Night Three - Council

Reserves

LegoDad

Jamesn

Zakura

The Rules

1. Each player will be given an alignment to play as. Each player will be aligned with either The Council or The Monsters.No Third-Party alignments will be in this game. At all. To win, the Council must eliminate all of the Villains, and the Villains must outnumber the Council.

2. Each day you may vote to lynch a player. The player who receives votes from a majorityof the remaining players will be lynched. Voting must be done in the following format.Vote: Character Name (Player). No other format will be accepted. Unvoting may be done similarly, under the same format and criteria as voting.

3. A day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote for the first 24 hours of the Day thread. After 72 hours, it is now night. When the 72 hours of the day are over, please send your night action, if any, to Hinckley and I using the Role PM we sent you. The night phase will last a maximum of 48 hours.

4. The alignment of the player lynched, and any that died during the night, will be revealed at the start of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM.This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Role Claiming should be done at your own risk. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. Any questions about your role or the game must be asked in your Role PM that you received.

11. In your Role PM, you have been given a Personality Quirk. I request that you try to speak in your personality quirk a minimum of three times per day, but I will not make it a requirement. Try to have fun with it though!

11.5. It's Superhero day at the hotel. Please make sure you make a superhero name for yourself and post as if you are acting to be a superhero. Voting does not have to use superhero names, however. Failure to comply will result in a One-Vote penalty.

12. Violation of ANY of the above rules will result in a vote penalty (1 vote for every 4 players left) on the first offense, and removal from the game on the second offense.

Edited by TrumpetKing

So, looks like Abraham tried to hide his identity but lied badly? Seems very strange... But still glad to hear another scum down, especially since we lost another two town.

I was surprised to see Juliet turn up town. Just had a scummy vibe off here.

Mod note: You may have noticed Gollum standing next to me. He's rather hungry, and if I were you, I'd avoid being lynched if you don't want to be fed to him.

I sort of expected Juliet to be town, in fact, because I thought she'd be more evasive(?) and deliberately inattentive if she had been scum. Well, that was a dodgy lynch on Abraham yesterday, but I'm very glad it worked out well.

I also saw Gollum on the rooftop last night and I wondered what he was doing.

Well it sucks that we lost two town, and unfortunately it appears our vig killed one on accident, but we did get another scum.

I'm happy to have taken out another scum, but Abraham was notoriously quiet--so we really don't have any other leads from him. Maybe some town night action could shed some light on the scum.

It was an odd choice for a lie, but it's another scum down, so great result whatever the reason he had.

I'd forgotten how itchy this stupid chicken suit is. Guess it's worth it for smiles on the kiddies.

Before I do the "turn in for night," you say in America? I comply with Fluffy's rule:

My superhero name is: FATMAN

My superhero logo is: a silhouette of a croissant on an oval yellow roundel

My superhero ability is: rolling on scum in order to immobilise them

Holy $5 breakfast buffet, FATMAN! To the FATMOBILE!

In case you're wondering why the chicken suit today, it's because I'm ... SUPERCHICKEN.

My logo is a giant drumstick as I crush scum to death between my super thighs.

Ha, those pictures had me fooled when it said Abraham turned up Town. :tongue: Well, anyway, it's great news that we caught another scum. I'm thinking one to two are left. If we use my picture idea from yesterday, then there might be only one left.

I also think Amanda is scummy. One thing we've definitely learned from this lynch is that Paris wasn't afraid to bus her teammates, and he did accuse Amanda a couple times. She's also been called out multiple times for being unhelpful and even after those times she still hasn't stepped up her game at all.

I also think Amanda is scummy. One thing we've definitely learned from this lynch is that Paris wasn't afraid to bus her teammates, and he did accuse Amanda a couple times. She's also been called out multiple times for being unhelpful and even after those times she still hasn't stepped up her game at all.

Really?

It's a shame that we lost some town last night, but DAMN. Someone needs to change the "jelly" in Purpearljellyblob's name to "Jesus". I mean what the hell. If she can hear me right now, bravo - three accusations and all three were scum!

I'd be very happy if Abe (Fred Dan Yam) was being 100% accurate with his slip up yesterday, which would mean that there are only four scum, three of whom are dead. However, that's wishful thinking. Do we have a new investigation result? Can anyone share any other information that might have been uncovered in the night?

I almost forgot - I have discarded my secret identity of Danyelle Defalco. I am now the magnificent WONDER WHORE.

My logo? You'll see it on the night sky when there is someone in need of rescue. It is THE SILHOUETTE OF ME, NUDE, TWERKING.

My superpower? Need you even ask? I bamboozle and confound scum with the jiggle of my snow white breasts and the tender twerk of my bodacious butt.

Now you better ask yourselves one question - twerking hard, or hardly twerking?

I am the incredible Hunk. Exposed to a deadly dose of microwaves at a young age, I found myself able to transform into a giant flesh colored manly monstrosity when saddened. Now it's time to get me some of that pale fleshy goodness of WONDER WHORE :wub: , who I have always observed from afar with love and affection as my alter ego, mild mannered Tybal Pearson.

I say "ha" in the face of the evil scum who hide among us. We will root you out, just as we have your companions. The little Laurence did so much work for us, now it our turn to carry on the torch and pitch fork of justice to wipe this council free of any conniving monsters. It is strange to observe that the scum we have found thus far all exhibited different positions of the activity spectrum. Paris was heavily involved, Carlisa played middle-of-the-road, and Abraham was the quiet type, makes me wonder what strategies the last scum have been employing to remain alive. Of the remaining members of this council, both Amanda and Rocky have been inching higher and higher on my list of possible villainous perpetrators and I hope we have some concrete evidence from those among us with real super powers to nail down the final monsters.

Really what?

You just say, I am scummy, but you don't bring any evidence. I was unhelpful the first two days? Yes. I was called out for that? How does this make me scummy? And I didn't step up? Really?

Don't mess with Miss Fashionista or she will drain all colors out of your little body!

I am SuperBolt! I can run as fast as lightning!

... ___...

.../ /...

../_ /_..

..../ /....

..../ /....

..../ /....

Well it sucks that we lost two town, and unfortunately it appears our vig killed one on accident, but we did get another scum......

Who are your suspicions Rocky?

I am Indiewoman

My Logo : A cup of starbucks's frappuchino

My Power: My dancing frightens non-hipsters

Looks like Paris's statement was true with Abraham. This makes me suspicious of Rocky as Paris did say

I am fairly confident that Abraham and Rocky are both scum. :thumbup: Please lynch them both in the coming days. I vouch for Alicia and her investigator - nobody would pull this stunt so early. Unless her investigator is Abraham or Rocky. In that case, string him up by his toes. :laugh:

I am Indiewoman

My Logo : A cup of starbucks's frappuchino

My Power: My dancing frightens non-hipsters

Looks like Paris's statement was true with Abraham. This makes me suspicious of Rocky as Paris did say

[/size]

Yes, seems legit. But this statement seemed to me like she was bussing one team member and one town member. This was at least my thought as I read through her posts 'yesterday'.

Yes, seems legit. But this statement seemed to me like she was bussing one team member and one town member. This was at least my thought as I read through her posts 'yesterday'.

That is what Paris was doing. I am a town member 100%, and Paris and Abraham were 100% scum. We can see that Paris was willing to openly talk against other players who themselves were scum (In an attempt to put a distance between them), and we also know that she was willing to align herself, when about to get the axe, with another scum player (Abraham) in attempts to shoot down an actual town member (Ergo me).

And, something important to notice, that Paris and I had problems before the Lawrance list--it wasn't until after that she started talking about Abraham--since both Abraham and herself were scum and both were on his list. I feel that she only started talking about Abraham because he too appeared on that scum filled list.

Who are your suspicions Rocky?

To be honest, I don't have too many suspicions right now. We've gone through the Lawrance list and found two scum. The vig found another, and now we are down to a few scum (Hopefully one) and the need for night results are important--I think it will be hard to catch a scum during the day. I mean, if there is one left, it may be hard to find them since they would really be trying not to slip up.

But, like always, there are people I look at; however it's mostly because of activity levels. I don't hear much from Eric, and actually you Romeo don't sit very well with me, and cannot place it right now, but you just seem a bit off to me.

Before I forget, let me introduce myself... I am

Beat-Woman!

You'll note that I'm actually already in my super outfit, with an awesome lightning bolt across my chest. I rock on the drums and BAM beat down the baddies... Boom! Crash! Bam! Take that!

(and yeah, I know, the name sucks. But my power to ROCK just rocks! Ha! )

To be honest, I don't have too many suspicions right now. We've gone through the Lawrance list and found two scum. The vig found another, and now we are down to a few scum (Hopefully one) and the need for night results are important--I think it will be hard to catch a scum during the day. I mean, if there is one left, it may be hard to find them since they would really be trying not to slip up.

This would be true, if we were trying to find scum only based on today's statements, but we have three entire days of comments where the scum wouldn't have been so careful. Having found three scum only increases our chances of nabbing the last one(s), because they would have either made compromising statements that linked them to their scummy team-mates or through process of elimination, they are the only ones whom their scum buddies never interacted with on a public basis in a townie manner. Night actions are incredibly useful and bringing up suspects, but with roles like godfather, millers, framers, tailors, and insane cops populating potentially this and other mafia situations, we as a town are required to use our heads and rationally inspect every word that has been said for subconscious scummy behavior that will eventually reveal itself. To sit on our hands and become dependent upon night actions is to reinforce the idea of a lazy town open to manipulation and missing exactly what is in front of them simply because the night actions dictate otherwise. So Rocky, are you Lazy Boy or Manipulation Man?

I look at the voting results from Day One, and I mark in town and scum. I do more, the "thinking hard."

Brittney Alfredo (Piratedave84) - 12 (CallMePie, Tamamono, Endgame, Waterbrick Down, Kristel, Fred Daniel Yam, Captain Nemo, Kadabra, Adam, Dannylonglegs, Capt. Redblade, Peanuts)

Melanie Detruccio (Mostlytechnic) - 3 (LegoDad, PsyKater, Mencot)

Paris Shawty (Tamamono) - 2 (Purpearljellyblob, Esurient)

Benvolio Roni (Mencot) - 1 (mostlytechnic)

Now I think is a good strategy of scum team not to put all scum on one wagon. Let me look at who did not vote for poor Brittney on Day One. There are two dead people (flipped town), Melanie, Romeo and FATMAN. Melanie, she was investigated by mysterious investigator man the other night, so I think she is town unless there is the tailoring happening. Also is Romeo, and I explain yesterday why I think he is town. Is just FATMAN left, and I know he is town. Why? Ermmm....

I am the FATMAN, and I know I am town.

Who is left? oho! is Amanda! Much interesting.

Yesterday, after much inactivity and role-play only posting, Amanda come out with the analysis. I not so arrogant, suggest she does that because I accused her yesterday. I suggest she make analysis to make excuses to vote for scum-buddy Abraham!

She say this about Abraham:

But Abraham is suspicious for other reasons, mainly because his behavior reminds me a lot of someone in another book. There he was really nervous as scum and slipped more than once.

I think I read that book, too. Shawna, I think name was, was caught out as scum killer and made lots of stupid mistakes trying to save skin. Is not same situation as here! You are, I think, making the excuses to finally vote for Abraham.

Let me get to more damning evidence now. Yesterday in her proliferation of evidence, Amanda say this:

Now that we know that she is scum, the natural thing to say is that Abraham and Rocky must be Town as she was scum. Never fulfil the wishes of confirmed scum. But because of this and the unnatural strong emphasis in this wish makes me think that we should fulfil her wish and lynch Abraham.

In short words, she says Paris on Day Two tries to bus Abraham and Rocky Sniffles, therefore is a good idea to lynch Abraham because WIFOM suggests Paris doesn't want Abraham and / or Rocky Sniffles to be lynched. I think this was a good idea. Go Amanda!

But Janice, she decide to clarify that Amanda suggests the testing of Paris's comment, and Amanda completely forgets about the Paris-bussing-Rocky-Sniffles-and-Abraham idea:

Why should we test Paris' statement? She is dead anyways.

:wall: You are the one who suggested the test of Paris's statement!

And then, before she votes for Abraham, she appeals to his claimed CMF as a reason to vote for him, even though she had disavowed that earlier on:

I'd feel comfortable to vote for Abraham for other reasons than his CMF claim. As the person above me said, other scum seem to have made a false claim. Why not him? And are there really clues in the CMFs?

I am sorry for long words, but I think I find inconsistencies and contradictions enough in what Amanda said yesterday to put together which what has been said about her before, to present a strong case that she is scum.

Holy jam doughnuts, FATMAN! To the FATMOBILE!

Apparently I misunderstand the term "test someone's statement" as I understand from it that we know how to handle that someone after we tested his/her statement. I do not understand why we should "test Paris' statement" when we do not get any clues out of the test result (besides the affiliation of Rocky of course).

Either that or you are twisting my words. Perhaps others my judge.

I never said that I think that she bussed two members. In my WIFOM-strategy post I had the idea that Paris was bussing (is this a word?) team member Abraham. My guts tell me that she added a town member two make the WIFOM "complete". If both suggestions were scum, she would have ridden the danger that we lynch one and think - yes, it's scum, let's lynch the other one (basically what you all are suggesting). If he mixes them (one scum and one town), two things can happen to the WIFOM-strategy: a) we lynch Rocky, he is town, so theory is flawed, Abe is probably town as well (but he isn't) and won't get lynched. Or we lynch Abe, he is scum, theory is proved, so we lynch Rocky and kill a townie by that.

It's just a matter of thinking. This way she tries to make sure that we lynch at least one town if we go down this road. If she would have suggested two scum members (which should not leave so many others, right?) she would have gone a risk that is too high. As we lynch at least one scum if we go down the WIFOM road.

Let me put it in another WIFOM-question:

Would Paris put a Scum Team Member on her list of suspicions to whitewash him? Obviously yes.

Would Paris put only Scum Team Members on her list of suspicions to whitewash them? I highly doubt it for the reasons I stated above.

I hope you understand what I am coming from.

If you know me and other characters similar to me, when they are town, then you will recognize a huge insecurity for making voting decisions. I think that I don't have these insecurities when I play Scum.

Some people here try to reflect badly on Miss Fahsionista and I guess at least one of you is Scum, trying to get me on the slaughter. I admit, you won't lose to much, but I am still a loyal member of the Council and would prefer to lynch another Monster tonight.

Spell check:

Either that or you are twisting my words. Perhaps others may judge.

This would be true, if we were trying to find scum only based on today's statements, but we have three entire days of comments where the scum wouldn't have been so careful. Having found three scum only increases our chances of nabbing the last one(s), because they would have either made compromising statements that linked them to their scummy team-mates or through process of elimination, they are the only ones whom their scum buddies never interacted with on a public basis in a townie manner. Night actions are incredibly useful and bringing up suspects, but with roles like godfather, millers, framers, tailors, and insane cops populating potentially this and other mafia situations, we as a town are required to use our heads and rationally inspect every word that has been said for subconscious scummy behavior that will eventually reveal itself. To sit on our hands and become dependent upon night actions is to reinforce the idea of a lazy town open to manipulation and missing exactly what is in front of them simply because the night actions dictate otherwise. So Rocky, are you Lazy Boy or Manipulation Man?

Uh, what? Is this a summary of how to play mafia? I'm not discounting the importance of day play, I'm just saying that right now, I don't have enough suspicions on one person to say they are scum. The people I thought were scummy (Paris and Abraham) turned out scum--and were both lynched. I didn't see Carlisa turning out as scum, as I didn't suspect her to be one. Ergo, the people I thought were scum--turned out scum--and now I'm out of people I thought were scum--that doesn't mean I'm now lazy an useless.

And I don't think the town is "missing right what is in front of them"; heck as you seem to know about PR's, a night investigation would only shed light on what is in front of them. Do you feel that we should not use night actions and focus only on the day game, because that's what's being implied here. And no I'm not a Lazy Boy; I feel that I'm active in trying to help the town (Moreso then you). And no I'm not a Manipulation Man--I'm not trying to manipulate the town into not doing anything or veering them in the wrong direction (Which you do seem to be doing).

I also don't know where that statment came from in the first place; the Lazy/Manipulation seems tacked on the end of your summary (Which in regards to the PR also seems strange since many of the roles you state do not appear here, since by now we all know this is a "plain" mafia game--there sure as hell are no millers or insane cops here, or we would have seen something by now). To me, this whole fluff post seems like you are just jumping on the "point finger at Rocky" bandwagon, without any substance to your claim. Seems like a scum move to me. I may have a suspicion now.

---

I never said that I think that she bussed two members... etc.

Yes, Amanda is describing the exact situation that Paris has created (Which seems like something she is experienced enough to pull off). The theory that Paris named two scum in hopes we would count them as town is flawed--because she named one scum; Abraham, and she named one town, Rocky, myself. Thus she hoped that if I was lynched first I'd come up as town (Which I would, because I am town), and we would forget Abraham; or (The current actual situation) Abraham was lynched first (And showed up scum--which did happen), the town would then lynch me, thinking I was also scum too--fthis is flawed, because I am not scum, I am town.

(The current actual situation) Abraham was lynched first (And showed up scum--which did happen), the town would then lynch me, thinking I was also scum too--fthis is flawed, because I am not scum, I am town.

Unless Abraham was a death miller :tongue: .

No, seriously, I am more confident that you are town because I think it's extremely unlikely a scum would name only scum-buddies in his last breaths. There were two people Paris wanted lynched, and one of them is (was) scum. That's good enough for me.

Holy double down, FATMAN! To the FATMOBILE!