Brickdoctor

SoNE Contest Episode I: Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka

Thanks everyone :classic:

It's been great to see all of the entries, I'll be very interested to see who wins!!

Wookieepedia says he completed his defection by escaping with Rogue Squadron at a Battle of Corellia in 1 ABY, so yes, he's already a Rebel by now.

Any info on how much longer the judging will take? I just wonder if there's time for one more freebuild - it would be in Cloud City and might not be in accordance with the rules by the end of the episode :blush:

Just realised I missed the deadline :( hopefully I won't miss the next one :)

If you've already built something just keep it, and if the Empire win this round, you could post it as a free build... *cough*but that won't happen*cough*

Any info on how much longer the judging will take? I just wonder if there's time for one more freebuild - it would be in Cloud City and might not be in accordance with the rules by the end of the episode :blush:

A few days I think.

Results should be up by this weekend.

sone_ep1_7.png

av-rebelofficer.png

"Commander, the transports are clear of Bespin's gravity well."

av-piranhapilotyellow.png

"All fighters are accounted for. The Falcon just made the jump to lightspeed!"

av-stash2sixx.png

"Well then, gentlemen, good work — it seems that as far as our goal is concerned, we've won!"

blogicon.pngblogicon.pngblogicon.png

The Results:

Thanks to all the members who participated in Episode I, and congratulations to the Rebel scum, the victors...for now. There were lots of great entries, and the Empire made it close, but the Rebellion came out ahead in both quality and quantity. I'll be awarding all the Han Solo in Carbonite tags for the Rebel players and the XP gained by all players to your profiles shortly. This also means that control of Bespin for future free builds belongs to the Alliance.

Now, as for the 9678 Twin-Pod Cloud Car and Bespin prizes, we did have a tie near the top: Ninja Nin and MstrOfPppts were tied for second place after the second round of judging. Ninja Nin would've won the tiebreaker by one half of a point, but Stash2Sixx came through with a third copy, so the top three players will all be getting a prize!

Top-three winners: Please PM both Lobot and Stash2Sixx your addresses, so they can figure out the best shipping arrangement. LegoFjotten, as the first place winner, your MOC is automatically becoming a Showcased MOC on the blog; I'll contact you if I need a bigger picture.

Once again, thank you, and congratulations! :classic:

blogicon.pngblogicon.pngblogicon.png

Rebellion:

((24+23+22+20+19+7+6+6+6+6+6+5+5+5+4+3)/16)+(16x2)=
42.4375 Points

Empire:

((23+20+20+19+18+5+5+4+4+3+3+2)/12)+(12x2)=
34.5 Points

Final Scores:

24 XP

23 XP

23 XP

22 XP

T5.
20 XP

T5.
20 XP

T5.
20 XP

T8.
19 XP

T8.
19 XP

18 XP

7 XP

T12.
6 XP

T12.
6 XP

T12.
6 XP

T12.
6 XP

T12.
6 XP

T17.
5 XP

T17.
5 XP

T17.
5 XP

T17.
5 XP

T17.
5 XP

T22.
4 XP

T22.
4 XP

T22.
4 XP

T25.
3 XP

T25.
3 XP

T25.
3 XP

2 XP

Woohoo... 4th place for my first SW MOC.

Congrats fellow Rebellion on our successful extraction of Cloud City. And especially LegoFjotten on à brilliant scène.

Edited by narbilu

It looks like there were also a number of players who leveled-up to Alliance Support Services, Imperial Survey Corps, Alliance Intelligence, and Imperial Security Bureau, so congratulations to them! :classic:

Dapper-D2 and Wedge09, you two already have CB tags, the Separatist insignias; do you want to keep those or do you want them replaced by the Han Solo in Carbonite tag? Rook, you don't have space for more tags; do you want to drop any of them in exchange for a Han Solo in Carbonite tag?

*oh2* Wow, I can't believe I won with so many great entries! Really close in the top though!

Congratulations to the other prize winners, and well played to everyone who participated! :thumbup:

Looking forward to the next episode already!

Congrats to the winners. That aren't Rebel scum. :sweet:

:tongue: Nah, they deserved to win. Those were some seriously awesome MOCs. :thumbup:

Congratulations to all the winners, and the Rebellion :classic:

Does anyone know how much a carbonite tag will cost me on the black market? :wink: