Morten

The Simpsons 2014 Rumors & Discussion

At long last, the first image of the Simpsons CMF Series!

*snip*

-Sci

YES! I was so unhappy with the homer at the house. Now it's Classic and Happy Homer!

I guess that means Normal Marge, Bart and Ned!

I could not be more happy

Edited by Themadpatter

Mmmmmmm, donut... *drools*

Homer looks SO much better with the open eyes. I look forward to seeing the rest of the family with their "normal" versions.

This might be the first CMF line where I'll have to get every single figure.

me too although it might not be the first cmf I get them all if I keep buying lego movie ones

Yes, finally a photo of the CMF series! Regular Homer looks great, I'm surprised they haven't made a new mould for the donut, but it looks great nonetheless, this still-new-for-me round tile has got some really big potential, and it's showing more and more! Nice to have a remote control as the other accessory, I though they may include one. And you know what makes me really happy? That belly curve line, making him his infamous fat body feature. That was something the House version really lacked, regardless the great detailed printing of the tie and ID badge. Now bring more!

cant wait to see all 16 if they do well do you think we will get another 16?

I will say this, lego was smart for a variant based homer in the Simpsons house, bc people would be upset if it was the shifty eyes one in the cmf series. People would not be happy paying 200 for regular homers in the house.

I think they will use the cookie piece used for friends, the round flat stud and it would have donut printing on it. :classic:

I was right about Homer having the flat stud cookie piece from friends, it's a perfect size and just how i expected it to be.

I was right about Homer having the flat stud cookie piece from friends, it's a perfect size and just how i expected it to be.

Congrats on being right...I guess now you can speculate anything and it'll come true since you like to point out your amazing skills at deductive reasoning and educated guessing

Hi all, new to the forum!

I was lucky enough to see the LEGO Movie yesterday and in the "colisseum" part of the film where the famous mini figures all assemble there was what I call a cheeky reveal - Millhouse as a Minifigure.

You may or may not of known or seen it, so thought I would share what I had seen! I'm guessing it means he will be one of the 16 in the upcoming series!

Cheers,

Nick

Hi all, new to the forum!

I was lucky enough to see the LEGO Movie yesterday and in the "colisseum" part of the film where the famous mini figures all assemble there was what I call a cheeky reveal - Millhouse as a Minifigure.

'Combee' said it on another thread, so I guess it's confirmed! I'm glad we're getting a Milhouse minifigure!

Can't wait to see which 16 characters they chose for this serie :laugh:

Edited by XeniK

When will we see the rest of the minifigures?

Rumor has it that we'll see 'em at the NYTF.

When will this thread's initial post be updated with a list of the Minifigures characters? Are we waiting until all sixteen are known?

^ We don't know what the CMF selection will be yet.

Well, I know that; that's why I said " Are we waiting until all sixteen are known?" :tongue: I was asking why it doesn't list the several figures that are known, under a heading like "Known characters."

Milehouse is in the Lego movie. Interesting design. But like all the others he looks just a little bit off. But it's a good design nonetheless.

Yeah reading that interview it just seems like he meant alcohol related places and I don't think the nuclear power plant has anything to do with, and I mean also why include a martini cup with a cherry on top?