Morten

The Simpsons 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Called my local LEGO Store, same old 'we haven't heard anything about this set' stuff. :hmpf_bad:

-Sci

Are you sure they didn't mean February 17th? There is an item in the LEGO February calendar for a VIP early exclusive release on Feb. 17.

Given that January 17th is a Friday and February 17th is a Monday, this makes more sense. What would make even greater sense is Monday March 17th, given that the Simpsons CMF is slated for April.

Are you sure they didn't mean February 17th? There is an item in the LEGO February calendar for a VIP early exclusive release on Feb. 17.

Hmmm

I don't like this... :cry_sad:

-Sci

Hmmm

I don't like this... :cry_sad:

-Sci

Hey, I thought this was gonna be the Sea Cow set release date. This set is coming sooner than I though, so all is good. :sweet:

The house is amazing. The figures burn my eyes.

Why couldn't we get normal heads with a bunch of crazy new hair pieces. I really wanted Simpson Lego figures, not Lego made Simpson figures. I hate specially molded heads. To me the whole point of having something in minifigure form is standarized and interchangable parts. (Ledgends of Chima is awesome in the regard. That is how any non-human molded head should be done. With a seperate 'helmet' and printed head that can be repurposed.)

The house on the other hand has surpassed even the Haunted House on the awesome interior. As Freddy Bricker wrote on the previous page, this house actually has a hallway and doors for all the rooms. :thumbup:

(I am surprised so many don't watch the Simposons anymore. Sure the mid teen seasons were kind of a drop in quality but the last several seasons have been just as good as some of the earlier seasons. I highly recommend looking up the newer episode where Superindentent Chalmers tries to teach Bart after Principal Skinner finally challenged him on it.)

Odd, in the show Lisa plays the Saxophone, while in the set she is playing the piano, and she doesn't get a saxophone in the set. Just a little thing to notice

This is a lovely LEGO set.

I do realise that its gonna be an expensive set, however i would love for LEGO to do more of this in the future. Well, this year TLG are certainly trying out a load of bigger sets that seems to be aimed at AFOL´s however i think a lot of youngsters would love to have all these huge sets also.

If they all sells enough we might be in for a treat over the next couple of years.

Im certainly not sure if my budget will be able to stretch for all the sets i want this year. All the LEGO movie sets, the parisian resturant. The Maersk liner ( Though its only for nostalgia, the set itself aint much worth imo ) and now the Simpsons house.

Im drewling into my laptop this minute, better stop writing and get a napkin !!

Hey... um... you guys. Didn't know where exactly to post this, but... we've been noticed.

Hahaha ... That was fun reading. But maybe they are right. I havent seen any grass around this build so it must have gone somewhere.

Maybe down Lisa´s saxophone

Hey... um... you guys. Didn't know where exactly to post this, but... we've been noticed.

Tell the fellows to summon the knights, and take troops to Jipay's way, and meet back at the general discussion to rendezvous. THIS MEANS WAR!

Seriously though, why did they take such liberties in talking about us like we choose who gets what position through a "strict" system, like seriously a "strict feudalist hierarchy" and they went out of their way to quote just2good and haha I quote "My pants are wet remarked Eurobricks Grand Duke just2good, both expressing his excitement and summoning a manservant to freshen his trousers". How hilariously ridiculous, because everyone on the internet has to make a comment about everything. :shrug_oh_well::laugh:

:iamded_lol::laugh_hard::roflmao:

Wow! "summoning a manservant to freshen his trousers." Okay, that was FUNNY! :grin:

So many sites have been reporting on this mentioning Eurobricks and Carlos S, but I never expected my stupid comment to be featured. :laugh:

Okay, okay... Back to the set... No, unfortunately I don't think the set will come with Lisa's saxaphone. I can't spot in anywhere on the box. It's sure to come in the $3 CMF packs, so I don't really mind. The same can be said with SLH and Snowball. :blush:

Edited by just2good

That title. :laugh_hard:

EDIT: JUST SAW JUST2GOOD MENTIONED :iamded_lol::roflmao:

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Has anyone noticed that the Simpsons look really weird in 3-D? Also, where are Snowball II and Santa's Little Helper?

That article was pretty hilarious, not going to lie. XD

To be a broken record, I'll say this set looks fairly fantastic. The amount of detail here is extraordinary (as will be the price). I'm not even a fan of Simpsons and I'd love to pick this up, but alas, my budget does not account for such things.

Someone please make just2good's Member Title "Summoning a manservant to freshen his trousers."

Someone please make just2good's Member Title "Summoning a manservant to freshen his trousers."

It's already 'Celebrity Pants Wetter' :head_back:

-Sci

It's already 'Celebrity Pants Wetter' :head_back:

-Sci

That was quick.

Haha, love it! :grin::thumbup:

Anyone see Snowball or Santa's little helper?

It's so odd that they're feature on the boxart, as they cannot be found in the set at all. I'm sure they'll be in the CMF Series though. :classic:

That article is hilarious... But I know one group of people it's going to tick off... none other than the LEGO group. LOL.

But that manservant thing... I died...

Which characters were rumored to be in the CMF series again?

Homer, Marge, Lisa, Bart, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Itchy and Scratchy, and Moe. Then we had Ned and Maggie.

As big off a Simpsons fan I am, what is (hopefully) printed on this tile Bart is looking at?

PtoPwkd.png

Edited by just2good

As big off a Simpsons fan I am, what is (hopefully) printed on this tile Bart is looking at?

Seems like a Radioactive Man comic book to me! I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. :classic: