Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Lenfald Picnic

My entry to Local Challenge 10 in the Lands of Classic-Castle. Building the irregular base was a fun change from my normal square/rectangle bases and trying to capture a festive atmoshpere was also fun.

With the coronation of a new queen in Roawia, Lenfald citizens rejoice with many feasts and picnics. Here we see one such gathering:

9427139163_645481a4c1_z.jpg

More pictures here: link

Any C&C welcome :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Ha, ha, I want a pretzel! :laugh: Nice work! Love the base and figs! Nice blankets too! :thumbup:

Ha, ha, I want a pretzel! :laugh: Nice work! Love the base and figs! Nice blankets too! :thumbup:

Thanks Infernum, I don't do irregular bases often, but when I do they provide a fun change :classic:

Good work again, I really like the irregular base, it looks very natural. I also like the figs you used, especially the one from the mother, who tries to get her kids to sit down and eat, instead of running around :laugh: . Really good work, keep the MOCs coming please!

Good work again, I really like the irregular base, it looks very natural. I also like the figs you used, especially the one from the mother, who tries to get her kids to sit down and eat, instead of running around :laugh: . Really good work, keep the MOCs coming please!

Thanks jeroenaa :classic: I have plenty more builds planned so there will be lots more to see :wink:

I love the bright and happy nature of it. Has anyone ever told you you'd be well suited for Avalonia? I mean, the new book is about to start... :grin:

Edited by Captain Settle

I love the bright and happy nature of it. Has anyone ever told you you'd be well suited for Avalonia? I mean, the new book is about to start... :grin:

Thank you, and no I don't believe anyone has. I'm not leaving Mitgardia though :tongue:

Really nice small scene :thumbup: :thumbup: I like it, ypu recrete well the feeling of a picnic/fest :wink:

Really nice small scene :thumbup: :thumbup: I like it, ypu recrete well the feeling of a picnic/fest :wink:

Thanks Wedge :classic:

Another great build from you soccerkid. The base is splendid. Love also the idea and the blanket is great detail.

Looks like the older lady is not happy about it :laugh:

Bravo. :thumbup:

Another great build from you soccerkid. The base is splendid. Love also the idea and the blanket is great detail.

Looks like the older lady is not happy about it :laugh:

Bravo. :thumbup:

Thanks, she doesn't like that her son was trying to snitch some pie :wink: