Hi

WOW - i very much like it.

I will go for the missing parts soon.

One question from a beginner.

Is the grey suspension the same as the one in 8070 (here it is yellow) or what item i have to order?

Are the the parts where the wheels are fixed (dunno the name) the new ones from 42000 ?

I cant wait to buid the SUV ;O)))

Edited by dragofoscar

I will by the missing parts soon.

One question from a beginner.

Is the grey suspension the same as the one in 8070 (here it is yellow) or what item i have to order?

Are the the parts where the wheels are fixed (dunno the name) the new ones from 42000 ?

The gray shocks have a softer spring than the yellow shocks. You need to use the soft ones.

Yes, the hubs are the ones from 42000.

The gray shocks have a softer spring than the yellow shocks. You need to use the soft ones.

Yes, the hubs are the ones from 42000.

Thx a Lot.

In which Set are the grey Shocks? Or do you have a link t o bricklink :0))))

Edited by dragofoscar

It deserves CUUSOO

Лучшая модель всех времен, но в CUUSOO обычно проходит банальщина по фильмам или city-system(((

In russian?!?!

I said that it is the best model ever i can seen, but little chance to will be hald in CUUSOO, because usually win banal work on films from System bricks.

I said that it is the best model ever i can seen, but little chance to will be hald in CUUSOO, because usually win banal work on films from System bricks.

Да, это правда. Техника нуждается CUUSOO любовь тоже. Too right, Technic needs some CUUSOO love :-(

Да, это правда. Техника нуждается CUUSOO любовь тоже. Too right, Technic needs some CUUSOO love :-(

Are you learning russion? Or use goole translator)?

Лучшая модель всех времен, но в CUUSOO обычно проходит банальщина по фильмам или city-system(((

Please remember that, while we do not expect people to speak English perfectly, this is an English speaking site and members are required to post in English for the benefit of all readers.

Thank you.

just finished building this wonderful car. very nice. but i think the suspension needs more room too

madocaAWDSUV.jpg

2-2.jpg

now i am buying parts for his next car , the mini car. BTW is there anyone know what kind of wheel and tire is that? I found some similar wheel on bricklink, but i am not 100% sure its the same one. thanks

https://plus.google....167471864977943

What is wrong with the suspension?

Does it hit the body, when driving?

I think he mean that suspension is short-traveling

It does look good, thanks Terenshi for those close up pics.

Would it be possible to swap the 42000 hubs for the older type or are they different sizes and won't fit?

While some of you are building it in LDD. Can someone upload it to rebrickable? That would make collecting the pieces a lot easier.

While some of you are building it in LDD. Can someone upload it to rebrickable? That would make collecting the pieces a lot easier.

That would be very nice if someone did :)

just finished building this wonderful car. very nice. but i think the suspension needs more room too

now i am buying parts for his next car , the mini car. BTW is there anyone know what kind of wheel and tire is that? I found some similar wheel on bricklink, but i am not 100% sure its the same one. thanks

They are the wheels from the VW camper, 8071? Bucket truck.

It does look good, thanks Terenshi for those close up pics.

Would it be possible to swap the 42000 hubs for the older type or are they different sizes and won't fit?

No, the older ones attach by ball joints. If you look in my brickshelf (technyk32) under the Ideas folder, look at the wheel hub there, and flip the black connectors.

Great car indeed. I tried to do this in LDD but, got to Step 10 and can't continue ... for I can't find both the servo motor and new hubs (42000) in LDD.

Any hints?

Edited by DrJB

They are the wheels from the VW camper, 8071? Bucket truck.

Oh Yea, they are from the VW camper and 8071.

Thanks Technyk32231 :classic:

Edited by terenshi

Oh Yea, they are from the VW camper and 8071.

Thanks Technyk32231 :classic:

In fact there are 2 versions for such wheels (axle hole geometry is a bit different). They're in several Technic sets, 8258/8264/8063/8421/ ....

Please ignore ... Apparently the discussion was about a DIFFERENT set of tires

Edited by DrJB

That would be very nice if someone did :)

That someone would need to be Madoca. No one else can upload his model.

I have a CAD file for the supercar (which I made myself), and I have Brickstore parts lists for both models. I am willing to share them if Madoca says it is OK.

small.jpg

In fact there are 2 versions for such wheels (axle hole geometry is a bit different). They're in several Technic sets, , 8258/8264/8063/8421/ ....

Terenshi wasn't talking about the wheels on this SUV, but another of Madoca's creations.

That someone would need to be Madoca. No one else can upload his model.

I have a CAD file for the supercar (which I made myself), and I have Brickstore parts lists for both models. I am willing to share them if Madoca says it is OK.

small.jpg

The part list will be very helpful for those who want to build the super car and monster truck. It saves a lot of time because madoca didn't make the part list for those 2 cars. I personally like the monster truck so much.

Terenshi wasn't talking about the wheels on this SUV, but another of Madoca's creations.

Yes, I am talking about the wheels on the mini car. those tire and wheels are pretty hard to find

https://plus.google.com/photos/117021167471864977943/albums/5908573394230820817/5908574921660388546?partnerid=gplp0&pid=5908574921660388546&oid=117021167471864977943

I can only see them in10220 and 8071.

Edited by terenshi

The part list will be very helpful for those who want to build the super car and monster truck. It saves a lot of time because madoca didn't make the part list for those 2 cars. I personally like the monster truck so much.

Yes, I am talking about the wheels on the mini car. those tire and wheels are pretty hard to find

I can only see them in10220 and 8071.

Per bricklink, those were released in 12 sets ... 7 gray + 5 white, and they cost as low as 15 cents a piece.

http://www.bricklink...sp?P=56904&in=S

Edited by DrJB