Yeees! BOWLER!

Who wants to modify its front end?

I don't log in often enough to just say how impressed I am by a model, but that is NIIIIICE!

This is so nice, a really beautiful build. If it wasn't for the 42000 hubs I'd have a go myself :(

I agree this should be CUSOO'd, although they'll probably end up just sticking a V4 underneath and a HOG on top!

It deserves CUUSOO

Yes, I also think that he should submit it. Although, knowing how CUUSOO shunned the Vampire GT, I can't see this MOC shooting straight to the review stage. A Technic is a long shot even if all the major fan sites promote it heavily. Still, with the success of the 41999, the chances that a Technic makes it through the review stage are better than ever.

:thumbup: Awesome. Would buy this with no hesitation if it was a TLG set.

I prefer mid-sized intricate sets (like 8109) to the bigger sets

- more fun to build (less boring repetitive placing of pins)

- lower price point

- intricate mechanical functions

- more fun to play with :wink:

I love this truck so I decided to build it as well as Madoca's sister vehicle, the similar scale super car. His pictorial instructions for the AWD include a parts list, but the super car did not so I modeled it in CAD to find out what parts to get. Here's the obligatory render.

iso.jpg

I think this car looks like the Cadillac XLR, although I'm sure other likenesses can be found. One of things I like the best about this is its unusually small scale. To get an idea of how different it is, here it is next to a large supercar (from Erik Leppen).

compare.jpg

I love this truck so I decided to build it as well as Madoca's sister vehicle, the similar scale super car. His pictorial instructions for the AWD include a parts list, but the super car did not so I modeled it in CAD to find out what parts to get. Here's the obligatory render.

iso.jpg

I think this car looks like the Cadillac XLR, although I'm sure other likenesses can be found. One of things I like the best about this is its unusually small scale. To get an idea of how different it is, here it is next to a large supercar (from Erik Leppen).

Thats a beautiful vehicle? What wheels and propulsion does it use?

The small one with 2 l motors?

I love the suv. I build it today. Unfortunatley i didnt have al the parts for the front and end... And its a 3 wheel drive. i only got 3 cv joints... lol. Very sturdy build and tight.

That's a very nice SUV... but I'll be watching this Madoca's other MOCS

aKqoYDRGyuQ-_-lego-technic-wing-body-truck.png

Stunning MOC! :wub_drool::wub_drool::wub_drool:

I love all the great details and functions! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Stunning MOC! :wub_drool::wub_drool::wub_drool:

I love all the great details and functions! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yeah!!... Once he release the instruction... I will definitely build that :sweet: ... Actually I already bought 54 pcs of rectangular panels.. :sweet:

Here is the Fun Club of Madoca's creations as I see

In his you tube channel you can find new model "mini"

Edited by rm8

Just finished the truck. Awesome model and the very first MOC ive built from this forum! My only comment is the suspension needs a little more room