@MikeTwo9398. I do believe you're the first top 100 to post to this thread (aside from rm8, of course). Might I ask what place you finished?

9457927422_5fdd4ebfbf_n.jpg

A strange numberplate indeed...

This is the best number plate you can get :wub:

And lucky for you all german, JunkstyleGio have no real car and no caravan :laugh::wink:

@MikeTwo9398. I do believe you're the first top 100 to post to this thread (aside from rm8, of course). Might I ask what place you finished?

I don't know! I had 111 point.

I believe even more points than others in the top 10, but the Lego team chose the last 10.

I don't know! I had 111 point.

I believe even more points than others in the top 10, but the Lego team chose the last 10.

I don't understand how that works

I don't understand how that works

I think Lego chose ten entries from the top 100 for the top 10 according to their own rules (i.e. financial possible, according to lego building rules etc.). From this ten the lego users chose the no. 1.

Unfortunately not. The good old times of preview windows are long gone :(

Maybe it is possible by only cutting the seal on one side. But completely without cutting will not be possible.

You can remove the seal in a way, that one does not notice. But it is recommended that you sell it as "opened once" anyway, because it'd be fraud to state something other.

Unfortunately not. The good old times of preview windows are long gone :(

Maybe it is possible by only cutting the seal on one side. But completely without cutting will not be possible.

I received my copy from USA S@H yesterday and it looks like someone had already opened the set. The box flaps were cut on one side and you could easily reach in. I haven't inventoried the set yet, but the bag with the license plate is there. I don't plan on ever selling the set, and the box wasn't damaged beyond the side flaps being cut. The cuts were right along the corners, and neatly done. My only concern is missing parts, which I'll find out soon enough.

2/20000 :wink: even though they're special numbers, just as much chance of getting them as any other

Wrong I'm afraid, the probability would be (1/20000)*(1/20000)= 1/400000000 assuming that the numbers are chosen randomly and independently of one another

I received my copy from USA S@H yesterday and it looks like someone had already opened the set. The box flaps were cut on one side and you could easily reach in. I haven't inventoried the set yet, but the bag with the license plate is there. I don't plan on ever selling the set, and the box wasn't damaged beyond the side flaps being cut. The cuts were right along the corners, and neatly done. My only concern is missing parts, which I'll find out soon enough.

You can check the completeness of the bags included by comparing yours to the picture in this link:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=85553

Wrong I'm afraid, the probability would be (1/20000)*(1/20000)= 1/400000000 assuming that the numbers are chosen randomly and independently of one another

Actually, which has already been said, it's (2/20000)*(1/19999) = 1/199990000. First pick, you have two "right choices". After you've picked one right, there's only one right choice and 19999 wrong choices left.

Mine was just delivered and I got 13008. I think it's awesome cos it spells out "boob"

That is great, very happy for you! :tongue:

Just thought there must me some great numbers out there! What about numbers upside down?

• 00140 for Ohio
  • 00733 for eel
  • 02733 for eels
  • 00080 for boo
  • 02020 for SOS
  • 08080 for Bob
  • 03380 for bee
  • 02208 for boss
  • 00637 for Lego
  • 07734 for HELLO
  • 07070 for LOL

Edited by Doc_Brown

Just thought there must me some great numbers out there! What about numbers upside down?

• 00140 for Ohio
  • 00733 for eel
  • 02733 for eels
  • 00080 for boo
  • 02020 for SOS
  • 08080 for Bob
  • 03380 for bee
  • 07734 for hell
  • 02208 for boss
  • 00637 for Lego
  • 07734 for HELLO
  • 07070 for LOL

Hell is the same as hello!

Ordered mine a week ago and the backorder was listed as August 22nd and today I got my package :)

My number is 2233 and now on S@H NL it shows sold out. Lucky me :)

• 00140 for Ohio
  • 00733 for eel
  • 02733 for eels
  • 00080 for boo
  • 02020 for SOS
  • 08080 for Bob
  • 03380 for bee
  • 02208 for boss
  • 00637 for Lego
  • 07734 for HELLO
  • 07070 for LOL

Those are cool but I prefer not turning numbers upside down because of how the plate displays "xxxxx of 20000".

I think the best number is 13055 for BOSS. I wonder if anyone here got it?

Those are cool but I prefer not turning numbers upside down because of how the plate displays "xxxxx of 20000".

I think the best number is 13055 for BOSS. I wonder if anyone here got it?

03055 also makes "boss", so there's 2 sets with that.