2/20000 :wink: even though they're special numbers, just as much chance of getting them as any other

Not quite, we're dealing here with conditional probabilities, as the two events need to occur concurrently.

The chance of getting 00001 and 20000 is (1/20000)*(1/19999) ... a rather small number.

In fact that chance is the same if you were to pick any given two numbers, not just 1 and 20000.

Edited by DrJB

I got this number, really wish got a "special" number but just glad I got my copy :)

have to bought it from ebay, since 41999 doesn't available in Jakarta. ( i've called the local distributor )

Edited by Waterkamp

After 22 days wait, I got mine. #16203. Quite unremarkable I think, but also happy to have it! :)

For anyone that is still interested, I ordered 15mins to midnight GMT. Crazy considering people ordered days later and got there's weeks ago. :look:

After 22 days wait, I got mine. #16203. Quite unremarkable I think, but also happy to have it! :)

For anyone that is still interested, I ordered 15mins to midnight GMT. Crazy considering people ordered days later and got there's weeks ago. :look:

Good to hear Doc. My copy turned up yesterday. Between ordering and receiving, it more than doubled in value. Not that this little piggie is going to market. I'll have to wait for my birthday next month to find out the plate number. Hoo haa.

Good to hear Doc. My copy turned up yesterday. Between ordering and receiving, it more than doubled in value. Not that this little piggie is going to market. I'll have to wait for my birthday next month to find out the plate number. Hoo haa.

I month wait! Sorry to hear that, will be a while before I can build mine, just tooo busy. :/

Its good to wait tho, no more stress wondering "if" it will arrive. haha

Lets hope you get a cool plate!

Opened mine up last night and I have #2702

Lucky to have the chance to build! Have fun!

I opened mine today, and got #22, which i'm very happy with.

I think the distribution was completely random (all plates have probably been mixed before being packed in all the bags).

After my wife went to sleep (long story...), I manage to check the plate of mine: 17736. Nothing special (except for been unique!!!) but not bad either; anyway I'm willing to exchange it for the 00001 or 20000 or at least the 09398!!! :laugh:

Finally got mine today - my number plate is 9798

I am so looking forward to building this fantastic model!

I opened mine today, and got #22, which i'm very happy with.

I think the distribution was completely random (all plates have probably been mixed before being packed in all the bags).

This seem to be the lowest number posted on this forum for the time being.

So, I got 00811 at the Toronto Sherway Lego store. Below 1000 at least!

Not a bad number, that :sweet:

Edited by Error404

That is absolutely ridiculous! It even has 5 watchers!

Seems like just another d*ck trying to get insane profit by reselling...