Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

Collectible Minifigures Mafia - Day Three - Wigs Everywhere

Players only, Please!

8737705800_4fa3e75325.jpg

9423689571_fbbbab803e_z.jpg

Alicia Pines (LegoDad) is roaming around at night, and is confronted by the Gangster.

"Can you siiiing it liikkee meeeee?"

"No, but I can kill your performance!"

BANG!

9426458322_3a4d3bb420_z.jpg

Alicia Pines (LegoDad) lays there dead, her true identity being the Trendsetter.

9423685447_a97c623894_z.jpg

Carlisa Masinelli (Endgame) sits in her bed, contemplating life.

9426454834_3dba7fd4b3_z.jpg

The Heroic Knight creeps up into her room, raising his sword...

9426455586_e8afa85ec4_z.jpg

And her head is sliced off, revealed to be that of Medusa.

9423325215_781ccdd73a_z.jpg

Mercutio and Fluffy greet the guests in the morning, wearing suits of iron.

Oh, and Eric Escalus is wearing a wig made from My Little Pony Hair as well, after reading Paris' blog.

"Congratulations, you've caught two scum".

"Arghsabmotuebsm chchhhh"

"As you can see by the body Fluffy is holding, Paris Shawty (Tamamono) was a Monster, and your comrades, Alicia Pines (LegoDad) and Carlisa Masinelli (Endgame) were Council and Monster respectively. I assume we should hopefully be almost done."

"Argghhhhhh"

The Players (15)

9304744180_fe37d536e4_o.png Mercutio Robertson, Host, played by TrumpetKing- NPC

9301968317_cb7522f64f_o.png Fluffy, Host, Played by Hinckley- NPC

9304761000_edebf4b4b1_o.png Ronald Montague, Farmboy, Played by DarthPotato

9304760094_3d2894e53a_o.png Balthasar Jameson, Storytime Reader, Played by Kristel

9304758936_b41210412a_t.jpg Juliet Williamson, Friendly Dwarf, Played by CallMePie

9304758122_38213fffe7_o.png Amanda Lazaro, Quriky Girl, Played by PsyKater

9301973941_b0549158d8_o.png Danyelle DeFalco, Skin-diseased, Played by Adam

9301973485_d52bc6d2e0_o.png Janice Capulet, Tough Girl, Played by Zakura

9301972479_68bc85fe3e_o.png Benvolio Roni, Homeless, Played by jamesn

9301970853_e6352578d7_o.png Margret Pines, Twins with Alicia, Played by Capt. Redblade

9304749676_f72d343a4b_o.pngTybalt Pearson, Burly Man, Played by Waterbrick Down

9301967551_b574e19278_o.png Melanie Detruccio, Musician, Played by mostlytechnic

9304747526_466bc874b4_o.png Rosie Fettucini, Obsessed with her hair, Played by Peanuts

9301965667_95f7000af9_o.png Romeo Barnaby, Adventurer, Played by Esurient

9301965019_39087a2207_o.png Eric Escalus, Handsome Punk, Played by Dannylonglegs

9301964435_e62e871a82_o.png Abraham Petruzzi, Hippie, Played by Fred Daniel Yam

9301736861_d76cb9d03c_o.png Rocky Sniffles, Redneck, Played by Captain Nemo

The Dead (5):

9392499973_7bf2739bf3_t.jpgBrittney Alfredo, Preppy Mom, Played by Piratedave84 - Lynched/Fell off of the balcony Day One - Council

9392498857_bc8c72ba22_o.jpg Laurence Adams, City Boy, Played by Purpearljellyblob - Squished Night One - Council

9423756267_55fa70a133_o.jpg Paris Shawty, Drag Queen, Played by Tamamono - Lynched/Choked on a Sausage Day Two - Monster

9423691091_89219d4d3b_o.jpg Alicia Pines, Twins with Margret, Played by LegoDad - Shot Night Two - Council

9423688655_0222f76f2e_o.jpg Carlisa Masinelli, The "Hip" Mom, Played by Endgame - Sliced Night Two - Monster

Reserves

LegoDad

Jamesn

Zakura

The Rules

1. Each player will be given an alignment to play as. Each player will be aligned with either The Council or The Monsters. No Third-Party alignments will be in this game. At all. To win, the Council must eliminate all of the Villains, and the Villains must outnumber the Council.

2. Each day you may vote to lynch a player. The player who receives votes from a majorityof the remaining players will be lynched. Voting must be done in the following format.Vote: Character Name (Player). No other format will be accepted. Unvoting may be done similarly, under the same format and criteria as voting.

3. A day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote for the first 24 hours of the Day thread. After 72 hours, it is now night. When the 72 hours of the day are over, please send your night action, if any, to Hinckley and I using the Role PM we sent you. The night phase will last a maximum of 48 hours.

4. The alignment of the player lynched, and any that died during the night, will be revealed at the start of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM.This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Role Claiming should be done at your own risk. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. Any questions about your role or the game must be asked in your Role PM that you received.

11. In your Role PM, you have been given a Personality Quirk. I request that you try to speak in your personality quirk a minimum of three times per day, but I will not make it a requirement. Try to have fun with it though!

12. Violation of ANY of the above rules will result in a vote penalty (1 vote for every 4 players left) on the first offense, and removal from the game on the second offense.

Edited by TrumpetKing

Well, good to know Alicia was telling the truth about her source of info and we voted correctly! Sad though that she's gone, so that source now has to find a new person to trust. Hope they got another investigation result last night - either is good really, since a town result would be a trustworthy person to be the new mouthpiece (and likely overnight scum kill, but hey, what'cha gonna do...) and a scum result would be another easy lynch!

Wow, so I'm guessing that was our Vig. Really nice move... and it's pretty incredible that so far two out of three of Laurence's suspicions were right. I'll admit now that I'm not as suspicious of Rocky. Like I said yesterday, Paris was sort of subtly pushing for him a lot but never said outright that we should really go for him. She always just said "he's an option". Even though Paris voted for Abraham I'm still not ruling out the possibility of him being scum, though. It's still very possible they were scum together and Paris voted for Abraham to make him look Townie.

This is freaking amazing. Alicia mentioned she wasn't the only person the cop claimed to. Could the other person reveal his/her results from last night?

I had a feeling that if Paris came up scum then Benvolio would probably be more of a Townie to me, too. Benvolio for whatever reason was hesitant to vote Paris even with the inspection results and Paris tried kissing up to him to get him on her side. So I'd lean towards him being town (even though there wasn't really suspicion towards him anyway, but it's just something to throw out there).

Can't say I'm too surprised that the scum took out Alicia, since if they had to choose between guessing at who the investigator was and their mouth-piece, they had a better shot at the latter. I do know whom the investigator was at least supposed to target last night, so hopefully that will get us a step closer to solving this thing. Also, it's good to see that the vigilante picked out middle-of-the-road Carlisa, makes me curious if Laurence might have actually picked out three scum. Seeing as how Paris was scum, I think there are at least a few individuals we can safely say are probably on the side of the town due to their prior interactions with him.

With Paris flipping scum and Alicia flipping town, it is rather clear that we can trust the cop's results.

And yes, I am the other person Alicia was talking about yesterday that knew the cop's results.

And the cop cleared Melaine as town last night.

And the Adventures of Romeo Barnaby continues...

Those who are interested to be part of Romeo's travel companions please sign up ASAP! Limited places only!

Wow. Now thats some great news. I never had Carlisa on my list, pretty good work from the Vig.

Man can I rock that Pickypie hair! I've always been told I looked hansom, but never before have I felt so hansom as now in this bright pink hair! :grin: (although I suppose the role of Pinky Pie makes sense, since I was basically Paris's ditzy side-kick all day one. :blush: )

#GreatjobHeroicKnight! I was suspicious of Carlisa, and I'm pleased to see I was right! Despite losing Alicia, I think we're really getting there. I need to go through my notes again before I have any concrete theories, but suffice to say, we're doing great! :grin:

This is freaking amazing. Alicia mentioned she wasn't the only person the cop claimed to. Could the other person reveal his/her results from last night?

Wow. Now thats some great news. I never had Carlisa on my list, pretty good work from the Vig.

Wow, I think its safe to assume the Heroic Knight is the Vig. We should be halfway done now, hopefully.

Is there an echo in here? :look:

Melanie, have I ever mentioned to how your music plays my heart-strings? :wub:

Two scumbags down is great!

I'm also glad that Melanie has been cleared. I still had a question mark against her name, especially after how she reacted to the news from Alicia.

A-Alicia... :cry_sad: I know we fought, but she was still my sister, dammit! :cry3:

At least she won't have died in vain. We know we can trust our investigator now and hopefully we can learn something from the voting patterns on Paris.

Okay, that looks like as good a segue as any into what I'm about say: I would like to take a closer look at Benvolio Roni today.

Benvolio has been very noncommittal since the beginning and has contributed nothing.

*cue analysis of every post. In Benvolio's case, it won't take long*

On Day One, Benvolio made an overwhelming two posts and managed to say nothing at all. In his first post, he said:

whoa 4 pages of quick reading to get into the game

Benvolio stumbles out of a closet and falls on his face, naked and drunk

gets up and looks around

Buongiorno everybody

Lunch, did someone say lunch, ah pranzo, gnam gnam

gets abit closer to Paris

Ciao bella... bello :wink:

Off Roleplay

Have to reread some more to get more into this game before I can say anything

this was something that sticked out, that Melanie (mostlytechnic) suggested that we could try not to lynch anybody first days... hmm Okay (not ok-ey) a fair suggestion but what really do we have to go on tomorrow then. Okay (not ok-ey) there is the one that we lynch a town and probably it will be a town because it is so hard to say from first day whom is town and whom is scum because the posts are most roleplay and fluff.

But I think also it would be not so smart to not lynch

As we see, Benvolio heroically showed up around two-thirds of the way into the day, presumably just to reassure us he was still alive. He offered no analysis of any other players, made a noncommittal and offhanded remark about Melanie's no-lynch idea, then bunked off to who knows where under the pretense of reading things over.

Alas, it was all for nought, as when he did return it was not with analysis, but with an OMFGUS vote against Melanie.

That is a good logic to vote for somebody fanciullesco... I did actually return, now. Okay (not ok-ey) 24 hours later but I did return

What should I say, hmm not really getting into this thing, Bella Brittaney seems to get all the hate but that is no reason for me to vote for her because I have no clue.

Melanie voting for me and also her strange game/voting logic, ala lets not vote is a bit off.

So I am gonna go with her and make a better job getting up tomorrow

Vote: Melanie Detruccio (Mostlytechnic

Aha wrong voting pattern, missing )

Vote: Melanie Detruccio (Mostlytechnic)

On Day Two Benvolio once again showed up late, and his first few posts offered a similar level of insight.

Benvolio is back, sober but still naked but the ladies love it, right :wub::wink:

I like how you keep calling me out fanciullesco, but here I am. Not saying you are scum, you have an 55/45 read on you towards scum but from my experience people who call others out all the time for no reason, turn out scum in the end. But we will see.

I got no message from Lawrence, so I don´t know anything about his messages. But I guess he had his reasons to call Paris, Abraham and Carlisa because he was killed (and knew) and turned out town.

Very true but some PM should be made between persons (I remember a miner in a silver town that didn´t PM anyone but tried just to get trust in day thread, in the end he was lynched by scum, he didn´t get saved by the other townies because they wasn´t 100 % sure about him that they would had saved him)

But yes fanciullesco, one should not reveal suspicions if there isn´t enough trust.

Not defending Alicia but it would look scummy to change in that point.

And everybody is allowed to vote for anyone, more scum will be found in the Britt bandvagon then in the other voting patterns

Fight girls, fight

So now you say that you are the tracker, didn´t you say that you weren´t anything when someone called out you for being the Godfather, so now you say you are a PR!?

I am gonna come out Amicos, Paris and Melanie are my top suspects, altought they are both people that are 55/45 towards scum

He names Paris and Melanie as his two main suspects, but covers himself by elaborating that he's not that suspicious of them.

I am so lonely,

why doesn´t anyone wanna talk to me

intresting if this is true, and I lean towards this being true rather than Paris claim being the tracker

Remember back in the days when I was young, me and my brother Pablo, who died in the war, rest his soul. We were successful businessmen, we had it all. Then suddenly everything changed when Pablo died or did it...Benvolio jumps up on a table and screams Die you yankee porcos, haha Ratatatatatatatata dire ciao al mio piccolo amico ,io sono Pablo il Terribile hahahaha

Then the old man falls down from the table

This is some irrelevant roleplaying. We've seen this before from a Western ancestor of Benvolio's, so it comes as little surprise.

Thats good and we should go on this, it is rarely (in the history I know about) we(town) get this kind of clue so in the beginning.

Sulla the kill last night, the first thing I got from the images was that it was a scum kill not a vig but it is ofcourse hard to say just now. But I would put il mio lost business that it was a scum kill, because after all at my experience there is a scum kill every night, if it isn´t block/protected some how and after one night that would be extremly fortunato.

This is the first time Benvolio comes close to saying anything productive, and even then it's essentially a regurgitation of things already said. (I.e. "that was a scum kill" and "let's test Paris")

Judging from your answer bello/bella, someone is about to flip out

Alica, Melanie, paris Someone is lying here but I am not ready to vote yet

But that paris answers are full off fluff and she has no tracker evidence to prove her claim says a lot

He makes a very noncommittal accusation of Alicia, Paris, and Melanie, and even gives what might be called a reason for voting Paris... and doesn't vote.

Nice sum up Eric and quote of your conversation with Paris

You both list some good thoughts about who is town and who is not, hmmm some thinkers

Makes me think at least, not ready to vote for Paris atleast today either.

But the bella with the mustache behaviour, even before the voting had started is strange... he, Megablocks, f**k offs and whatevers people, that is not what a really townie would do at this point (and what you haven´t done in other games when you have been about to be voted off)

I don´t want us to make a mistake voting a town off, I remember a school, aperture I think it was called and there was a strong trio of townies that got many towns vote off because they had such a hard scum read on them but they where mistaking.

And every player will turn out to their true forn when they die or when win this game... CMF people vs CMF monsters, so we can´t read any PRs from that

Again, he offers a quasi-opinion on Paris' behaviour and it sounds like he's inclined to think she's scum, but he still does nothing.

I don´t understand where you are coming from, yes I understand that you said in your long post that you find Paris scummy and she will be voted off, But you are not gonna vote for her

And now you tell me I need to vote for her, what is your logic, if he/she turns town you can say you didn´t vote for her or what´s up?

True, but you too do your part, come you also Saul throw the rock and not just hold the clothes of them who throws!

Still hesitating to vote for Paris.

Not so much

Abraham and Carlisa are some what but that is because of all the hype of the PMs Laurence sent out.

But we should not quiet down now Council members, because that will just give the scum monster get on the edge of us.

The biggest of course for today as we all know is to test the cop claim but we need to think hard on peoples comments and votes

(but this is a bit hard because it is still day 2, so not much can be said yet about behaviour)

So you agree we need to test the result on Paris. Good. Are you willing to back that up with a vote? No? Fair enough.

Sorry Paris

Lets put the cop to the bench:

Vote: Paris Shawty (Tamomono)

With less than 15 hours left in the day, Benvolio finally bites the bullet and votes for Paris. He is the last to do so and he offers little justification beyond we need to test the cop's result. That's all well and good as far as justification goes, but you've already said several times that you agree Paris is for it. You agree we need to test her. So why not vote then? Why did you wait so long?

MI bella bello, don´t cry :cry2:

We know that if our queen Paris turns out town, then who will get on the choppingblock pretty fast then.

But everybody has been awfully quiet and what puts me in the eye two people, Alicia (legodad) and Melanie, where are you two chatterboxes. first you put out all kinds of things and in day one you Melanie was really vocal but now you are not...

How many hours are left?

Si, bella Alicia is who I meant and yes she will have some explaining to do. Because everything isn´t always cristalclear obviously.

Like take this paris situation, yes I know we gotta do this to test it out but does anyone else get a bad feeling about this?

Hey there is plenty to talk about, this would just be one scum catch(considering paris is scum) we got 3-4 scum left after that and the monsters lurk and chat in the shadows, planning their next move. What will we council do next after this?

And even after he votes for Paris, it seems like he spends the last few hours trying to cast doubt on the Paris lynch.

TL;DR: Benvolio has contributed nothing, has committed to nothing, practically had to be dragged kicking and screaming onto the Paris bandwagon, and I therefore submit that he is scummy.

Awesome. :thumbup: Two scum in a single night. That's how we catch these bastards.

You make a good point about Benvolio, Margaret. His inactivity and overall uselessness have had him on the edge of my radar since Day One, but looking at it as a whole....he's seriously done nothing. :sceptic: I'd like to hear what he's got to say for himself.

Slips leash around Margaret's neck and starts brushing her hair.

Man can I rock that Pickypie hair! I've always been told I looked hansom, but never before have I felt so hansom as now in this bright pink hair! :grin: (although I suppose the role of Pinky Pie makes sense, since I was basically Paris's ditzy side-kick all day one. :blush: )

#GreatjobHeroicKnight! I was suspicious of Carlisa, and I'm pleased to see I was right! Despite losing Alicia, I think we're really getting there. I need to go through my notes again before I have any concrete theories, but suffice to say, we're doing great! :grin:

We only caught 2. And we have a lot of work to do to uncover the rest.

Wow, I think its safe to assume the Heroic Knight is the Vig. We should be halfway done now, hopefully.

How is 2 scum down halfway done?

We only caught 2. And we have a lot of work to do to uncover the rest.

How is 2 scum down halfway done?

"As you can see by the body Fluffy is holding, Paris Shawty (Tamamono) was a Monster, and your comrades, Alicia Pines (LegoDad) and Carlisa Masinelli (Endgame)were Council and Monster respectively. I assume we should hopefully be almost done."

"Argghhhhhh"

Only what our host has been saying Barnaby.

Only what our host has been saying Barnaby.

Sorry but I don't understand why "almost done" = "halfway done". Seems like you are suggesting there are only 4 scums.

Hot damn we done wrangled two gators! Sure we lost a chicken, but the rest of the coop is still alive, and these done monsters be down two heads. I'm not too sure on who is gator looking now, but hopefully we done get some information from our investigator today so we can lynch them right.

Karen .0

Analyzing, Analyzing, Analyzing:

"Great job! We nabbed two Monsters last night, and while we lost Alicia we at least know that the investigator is getting things right and can be trusted (Know we just need another trusted person to be able to tell the masses of town the results--since Alicia was killed). I'm not too sure who we should look at now though. Abraham is a possible scum to me since he was on the same list with Paris (However Melaine is cop claimed town so I'm not sure about Abraham). Also Benvolio is scummy to me, since he seems to be slipping by without adding anything--I have similar thoughts on him to what Margret said earlier. Hopefully today we can get some more evidence from the night to find more scum."

Sorry but I don't understand why "almost done" = "halfway done". Seems like you are suggesting there are only 4 scums.

Almost=implying that most of the work is done. I estimate there to be only 4-6 scums anyway.

Two scum down, that's good. My hair's still perfect, even better. Investigator confirmed, that's also good, though I don't know if you should make town results public. Sure, we don't have to waste time accusing those who were cleared, but it also gives the scum targets.

TL;DR: Benvolio has contributed nothing, has committed to nothing, practically had to be dragged kicking and screaming onto the Paris bandwagon, and I therefore submit that he is scummy.

Excellent analysis. :thumbup: He tried to tell us several times how much he thinks Paris is scum and her claim is improbable, yet doesn't vote for her until the lynch is inevitable.

Almost=implying that most of the work is done. I estimate there to be only 4-6 scums anyway.

I doubt there's only four scum, but I don't see how discussing that is going to help us right now. We have no indication for the number of scum.

I'd say four or five since a 3:1 ratio is pretty standard. I have to agree on Benvolio, the fact that he was so unwilling to vote Paris even while denouncing her as probable scum puts me on edge.

The thing that holds me back from suspecting Benvolio is how he didn't vote Paris even with the inspection results. I'm just having a hard time believing he wouldn't have just voted Paris when she came up scum. Unless it was their plan to do that so Benvolio could use that defense for himself, but I'm still not sure.

I've been leaning scummy on Benvolio for quite a while - even voted him day 1 if I remember right. And for exactly the reason that Margaret so well posted, he's done nothing to help the town and has barely even been here. I'd vote Ben again without any hesitation.

As for the rest, there's a couple other pretty quiet people I'm suspicious of - Danyelle, Abraham... haven't seen too much from them.

So as I've said, the revealing of Paris as a scum has several repercussions and can give us some clues as to where other people's allegiances lie.

Concerning Benvolio, while there is always a chance of everyone being a scum, I feel the current evidence supports his towniness. Let's indeed look at his behavior over the past two days. As Margret indeed pointed out, his first post was pretty much fluff and reassurance that he was reading things, granted the same could be said of a few other players that day, but that will be brought up later on. He then comes and places a vote against Melanie right when the scum really needed a bandwagon against Brittney, which means he's either not paying attention to his fellow scum team-mates who have already jumped on the bandwagon, or he's a townie that doesn't know any better.

Day 2, he starts out suspecting Paris and Melanie. Paris, who would be a scum team-mate (before the investigation result was revealed) and Melanie, someone most of the group has let off the hook. So either this is a lousy bus and a dumb continuation on a tangent suspect as opposed to staying in the middle of the road and agreeing with everybody else, or he's again a townie that doesn't know any better. Moving on while still being suspicious of Paris, he doesn't take the last step and vote for her even when Paris scummy buddy, Carlisa has done so and statistically the rest of Paris's scum team. If everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon to avoid suspicion why is Benvolio not, unless once again he's a townie that doesn't know any better. Finally his last points casting doubt on Paris lynch don't make any sense from a scum's perspective. Benvolio would know that Paris is going to flip scum, so why prolong the charade? Why not just shut up like the rest of Paris's scum team and wait for the inevitable?

Bad roleplaying, hesitant to vote for an investigated scum vs. accusing a scum before an investigation result, not joining on bandwagons, and encouraging discussion detrimental to a scum team. I'll grant that it's still possible he might be scum, but at this point not likely. I'd still like to hear what he has to say, but I'm not as worried about him as I am about others.

Now, onto some other matters, due partly to process of elimination and partly to post analysis. For the time being, I'd like to offer up Janice Capulet (Kadabra) as a suspect. Thus far we haven't had a whole lot to go on, she's been fairly conservative in her play, but an analysis of her contributions show her to be very middle-of-the-road, very agreeable with everyone.

Day 1:

Hey. I prefer punching to analysis, but I'd bet that I'm the best analyzer there is. Just give me something to analyze, other than Rosie's overdone hair. But while we wait, who wants to have a barbecue? I've for some sausages around here somewhere... :wub:

Expected early day 1 role-playing, nothing to fault her with here.

Personally, I'm more worried about over thinking and then piling on someone who makes a D1 mistake (like over-fluff-posting) than under thinking, because in my past experience the former is the standard. We need to keep an eye out for scum, but we also need to realize that most townie will be 'scum-telling' on ?d1 until things really start to get going.

An interesting statement, considered "wise" by a now confirmed scum. To me this looks like an attempt at to say something without really saying something. To loosely paraphrase "We need to look for scum, but realize we're probably only going to find town that look like scum, so it really doesn't help us to look for scum in the first place."

Hey! Don't look at me; scrutinize someone else! I am a member of the council! Oh! Look over here, someone misinterpreting what I said, (actually there are several of you who did that!).

What I said was:

- we will lynch town today; you're already doing a great job towards that goal in voting for me; keep it up!

- you cannot pretend to analyse posts as nothing of value was said not do we have previous behaviour to analyse; I would love to see an in depth analysis of today's posts!

- my usual policy on day one is to lynch a lurker; it's never paid off but frankly what else can we do?

I usually vote at random on day one but this time around I feel that pilling on a case which has very little substance is worthy of a vote.

vote: Carlisa Masinelli (endgame)

I think I should make clear that this is not an OMGUS vote but rather my opinion that piling on and then proceeding to not vote for me is scummy as hell. If you truly find my comments to be wack, then vote for me. You should do it now before the bandwagon picks up steam; it's easier for scum to hide if you vote early.

Oh yeah! Oops! I did not see that with all my flailing and all!

Did you literally say "don't look at me?" Girl, you dumb. Then you OMGUS vote while blatantly lying that it's not an OMGUS vote, justifying it with a statement that isn't even true. And then you're being sarcastic and whatnot. This is so defensive it hurts.

No! Don't vote for me; it's not right to do so, I am a member of the council.

Yesterday (RL) saw me VERY drunk (bachelor party!) for most of the day; I know it's no excuse but my posts had very little value an were composed while I was way too drunk. I thought my posts were hilarious at that time, I now realize tht it was pretty retarded but, hey what's done is done. I think I can be of great value to the town and I guarantee you that I will be more valuable in the future.

I know people expect some answers or a defence but frankly I don't know what to say as I have no idea what I was thinking when I made those posts. We can all agree that my behavior of yesterday is not a reflection if my behavior in ANY of my previous games.

I urge you not to lynch me today; I will understand if you choose to do so but please consider the above when choosing your vote.

That being said:

unvote: Carlisa Masinelli (endgame)

I'll cure my hangover now and be back later.

This is what I like to call 'realizing I'm dumb and trying desperately to backtrack'. The Unvote is just the cherry on top.

Fair enough

And here you're just being agreeable for the sake of being agreeable. Someone mentioned pandering before, here's a prime example. "You're voting for me, but instead of defending myself I'll just roll over and let you walk on me."

You chose to ignore my most recent post or did you not read it at all!?

You're piling on and taking advantage of the bandwagon forming and it's fine by me, it's an acceptable strategy for scum.

Passive aggressive~

...With that said, I will proceed to Vote: Brittney Alfredo (Piratedave84) for the reasons I presented in my analysis above.

Out of all the votes placed against Brittney on day 1, this one stood out to me the most. It's literally just painful, like a scum looking for reasons to vote out a townie and not be accused of bandwagoning, when all the rest of the townies are providing a few sentences of opinion and then bandwagoning she stuck out like a sore thumb. Looking back some of her accusations aren't very good ones to boot, just trying to make Brittney look scummy.

Day 2:

Most of the time strong players don't get killed is 'cause they're scum. :wink::tongue:

Anyway, for being so vocal you haven't actually said a lot, dahling. Who are your top suspicions right now? We've had a day and a night to go on, so how 'bout you start with the analyzing you we're preaching yesterday?

Anyway, add me to the 'contacted by Laurence' crowd. He did actually elaborate on his suspicion of Paris to me. He told me that he was acting a lot like a certain dashing, snake-oil salesman did in a town named for some sort of precious metal. Gold Town? And to be careful with the bloke.

Out of all the people Laurence contacted, Janice was the only one to receive a message that mentioned "extra" suspicions against Laurence. If I ever smelled a bus, this is it.

He said you're trying to attract attention because you're the Godfather, then goes on to compare you to me. I was going for an under-the-radar strategy during SC, though, so I'm not really sure where he's coming from. The point about being careful with you is good, though. You're devious. :tongue:

A little back and forth banter with Paris, nothing too seriousness, looking back, Carlisa did the same thing.

Well, Paris just shot up to number one on my suspicions list, and is getting my vote today. In retrospect, this was all predicted by a fortune cookie 6 months ago... Or was it 7?

Reading through the thread, many of Paris's defenses were just trying to shove the spotlight off of her then to contribute anything to the actual discussion - it seemed she didn't care where the attention was, as long as it wasn't on her.

Everything else was practically flailing - Framing, I would guess, is highly unlikely in this case. it doesn't seem to be too common of a rule, this is simply a basic mafia game. Trying to blind us with a false claim, dahling?

I'm for testing the claim. Why are you any less expendable than any other player, Paris?

Single sentence bus.

It may be flawed, but it's the best we have to go on for now. Vote: Paris Shawty (Tamamono)

If you flip scum we have an investigator we can trust. If you flip town, we can lynch the investigator or think about framers.

Expected Bandwagon.

Day 3:

Expected, "Wow the town is doing such a good job!" comment.

I'd say four or five since a 3:1 ratio is pretty standard. I have to agree on Benvolio, the fact that he was so unwilling to vote Paris even while denouncing her as probable scum puts me on edge.

Pretty agreeable with folks today aren't you?

Looking back, Janice just falls into a middle-ground void for me. Most of what she has said seems either forced or as she put it "pandering". Am I the only one getting that vibe?