Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

MOC - Landmark Merchandise Store (2013)

Yesterday I was bored and decided to make some new farming stuff......then I thought why not a new store......yes, another one ! :laugh:

new_landmark_building_2013_97.jpgnew_landmark_building_2013_98.jpgnew_landmark_building_2013_99.jpg

Now what can you spy.........batteries, shearing machine motor, petrol powered post driver or how about a pump ?

Tomorrow I'll try to have close ups of the special props.......there of course is more to come so keep watching ! :wink:

Hey! Looks great Lightning Tiger. I especially like the little pump, great stuff.

Thanks, Joe

Thanks 'Hey Joe' and 'JopieK' for your kind words, there is a roof being planned for this plus maybe a storage area for farm chemicals.....I have a sprayer tank set ready to go on display.....like I wrote above.....more to come.....so yes, keep watching ! :classic:

Very nice build and as usual the details in the interior is wonderful!

I look forward to more soon, happy building :laugh:

Thanks 'monsinjor' and 'timmy' for your kind words......now which motor is 'monsinjor' *oh2* all about eh ?

Is it the little blue and black motor sitting on the counter by the entrance, the black water pump or is it the red and grey post driver ? :blush:

More later today so keep watching ! :wink:

I promised some more today and there will be even more during next week.......

new_landmark_store_2013_94.jpgnew_landmark_store_2013_95.jpgnew_landmark_store_2013_96.jpg

Above from left to right......at the bottom.....a simple valve tap and a ballcock valve with float.

Along the the top....water pump, shearing machine motor, mesh fencing roll and post driver machine.

Keep watching ! :wink:

Water pump! :thumbup:

Thanks for the thumbs up, that mini MOC is made up out of only 4 parts......I love making these mini MOC machinery and components.....it's fun !

Keep watching ! :grin:

Great work on the tool rack and pumps! :thumbup:

Thanks 'Esurient', like I wrote way above I love making those little realistic pieces....have done so for a few years now......more tomorrow so......keep....watching ! :grin:

:wub: that white boxes and buckets are just awesome. Love the stickers on them. You're the man Tiger. Bravo. :thumbup:

Thanks 'monsinjor' and 'Captain Settle' for your kind words.....I'm thinking of putting a ceiling in as well and then it can take the place of my earlier Landmark store design in my NM layout.....keep watching ! :classic:

Hi LT,

Wonderful little machineries. You can't have a store without product! One minor nitpick though: It's a lot of black and white.. The floor, the shelves, the boxes and drums, the tools and even the guy behind the counter. Perhaps some more colour would liven it up even more?

Brick on!

Thanks for the comments 'Hobbythom', I could add a liitle bit more green to the mix......I thought the same hence a strip of green and blue counter tops plus colourful stickers......keep watching to see what I do next. :wink:

Really nice shop LT, as usual :thumbup: :thumbup: I like the tools and the buckets :wink:

Really nice shop LT, as usual :thumbup: :thumbup: I like the tools and the buckets :wink:

Thanks 'Wedge09', since it was my birthday today I took a break from MOCing.....still had to go to work though. :cry_sad:

Got a camo Leatherman from my wife and a Daft Punk CD from my son......but no Lego....must buy some more myself. :laugh:

Don't panic as I will hopefully update this again tomorrow with more images,,,,,,keep watching ! :grin:

Thanks 'Wedge09', since it was my birthday today I took a break from MOCing.....still had to go to work though. :cry_sad:

Got a camo Leatherman from my wife and a Daft Punk CD from my son......but no Lego....must buy some more myself. :laugh:

Don't panic as I will hopefully update this again tomorrow with more images,,,,,,keep watching ! :grin:

Hey, Happy Birthday!

No Lego? Well, what Lego would you give to a man who owns everything? :laugh:

Joe

Happy birthday LT, hope it's been a good one :classic:

I too really like the buckets and boxes, as usual great work with the stickers :classic:

I look forward to more, happy building :laugh:

Thanks 'timmy' also for the birthday wishes.......tomorrow will see some add-on trimmings....a bit of extra colour.....keep watching ! :wink: