Outworlder

(MOC) Pellaeon-Class Star Destroyer

Pellaeon-Class Star Destroyer - as seen in the Legacy Era comics.

updated 9/16/13 - Here is a short video that I've thrown together. Its now about 95% complete. Some more greebling and filling in some gaps and it should be finished. (no glue or non-Lego parts were used)

Side-Rear.jpg

front-right.jpg

rear.jpg

1262925923_3.jpg

front-left.jpg

Front2.jpg

untitledkl.png

Rear-closeup2.jpg

Rear-left.jpg

Relentless.jpg

Side.jpg

Side3.jpg

Edited by Outworlder

That's awesome :thumbup: :thumbup: I think you recreate the Pellaeon perfectly :wub_drool:

Wow! Very nice so far! Never heard of the ship, but awesomely built, as well as accurate from what I can tell! Can't wait to see the end result! :classic:

Cool design 'Outworlder', interesting to see something from Star Wars set many years past the Battle Of Endor.

Brick On 'Outworlder' ! :grin:

Stunning. I am not really a fan of this ship class or even this part of expanded universe; but your version is a perfect image of the ship. I love the texture.

Wait... this MOC isn't finished yet ?! You have that layers on the top, the lovely greebles, the great engines and the magnificent shape - and very accurate. What more do you want?

Excellent MOC so far. The only thing I would suggest is adding some details on the rear panel, next to the engines. Great work!

I wasn't familiar with this ISD design but this looks very cool, I'm eager to see this finished, keep up the great work! Oh and may I ask what will be the 3rd model you plan to build?

Incredible work. :wub: I've always thought that the Pellaeon-class is one of the stranger designs, but you've done a great job translating all the somewhat odder angles into LEGO and making sure it looked good and fits in with the general style of LEGO Star Destroyers. Looking forward to seeing this completed.

Stunning work Outworlder, I'm really looking forward to seeing this finished! :wub: :wub: :wub:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

I didn't know the ship, and with the studs up, it looked ancient to me rather than modern. But I really, really like how you translated the ship into Lego.

Great work again! I never saw a picture of this ship before, it certainly looks special, you've captured the shape really good!

And, because this is a WIP, I can give you some tips to make it even better, right?

If you look at the first reference pic, the greebling is a bit wider, and at the far ends of the "wings" there is an opening in the wings with greebling coming out, what isn't in your WIP yet. Though I'm sure you are already working on that, aren't you?

Superb! Can't wait to see this bad boy finished and how you do the bottom half. You are among the elite builders (Marshall Banana, Anio, Cavegod, ACPin, Markus1984) my friend. :wub:

Edited by Dapper-D2

That is a rather spectacular interpretation of a 2d piece of comic book art into a gorgeous 3d model. I am in awe. (Quick! Somebody get him a picture of a Harrower class!)

Awesome moc; I especially love the backside view withe the engine and the greebles parts