I just wanted to compare the price in shop.lego.com for different regions.

Poland: 799 PLN ~= 250 USD ~= 188.45 EUR

Edited by peter_m

AUD$219.99 = EURO$148.09 = USD$196.99

look out, Australia may have actually got a good deal!! :wacko:

It's listed as $199.99 USD on the United States S@H.

Yeah, not available yet, though. :wall:

I wonder how they are distributing these between countries..? Like what countries get what amounts of them...

I am surprised that it is 2 per order...

You can actually browse all the prices by changing the region on the Lego website, they freely let you do this.

$299.95 NZ = $239US

I'm quite pleasantly surprised regarding this set - if you sub out the GST then it works out at $208USD before tax.

I wonder how they are distributing these between countries..? Like what countries get what amounts of them...

I am surprised that it is 2 per order...

NZ orders I believe are shipped from Denmark going by the shipping labels on the packages.

You can actually browse all the prices by changing the region on the Lego website, they freely let you do this.

I'm quite pleasantly surprised regarding this set - if you sub out the GST then it works out at $208USD before tax.

Yes surprising it is so much cheaper than the crawler, also the crane was much less than expected.

Yes surprising it is so much cheaper than the crawler, also the crane was much less than expected.

Technic prices in NZ seem to have been trending down towards parity with the US prices over the last couple of years. The high dollar may have something to do with that though.

AUD$219.99 = EURO$148.09 = USD$196.99

look out, Australia may have actually got a good deal!! :wacko:

finally something senseful towards aussie fans has happened on lego shop!!! :thumbup:

just ordered one in US for 199.99, VIP points was down on the website though

I got mine ordered literally 30 seconds after the link went live, then I went back to order the BTTF sets and they were having issues...

I got mine ordered literally 30 seconds after the link went live, then I went back to order the BTTF sets and they were having issues...

The website was lagging big time, the order doesn't even show up in my account history yet......I was thinking midnight but didn't realize they were going with pacific time

edit, it's late......pacific time is earlier than where I'm at.....don't know what I was thinking, just exited I got my order in :grin:

Edited by WR3KL3SS

If you want to see all the different prices around the world (from Lego S@H), TechnicBricks has table showing them all here.

I just ordered my copy of 41999 from US Lego S@H, as well as a few other small sets that are hard to find in shops.

The website was lagging big time, the order doesn't even show up in my account history yet......I was thinking midnight but didn't realize they were going with pacific time

edit, it's late......pacific time is earlier than where I'm at.....don't know what I was thinking, just exited I got my order in :grin:

Orders don't always show up right away.. Sometimes it takes a few hours...

My bank account has been charged, but usually the money goes back in and then comes back out when they ship...

I am shocked at how cheap the boys down under are getting them(I am happy because they always get the shaft)... My buddy said that he got his for $220, but the BTTF set was $70..!!!

Bought 2 from Lego Store - Milwaukee USA @ $199.99 +tax each

The Lego store manager said they were getting only 12 sets TOTAL at that store...

With 69 Lego stores in USA... My guess is there are probably 1500 sets in Stores..(USA only)

And I speculate ... Lego probably has 8000 sets (online & store) for North America... and maybe 8000 for Europe...and remaining for other regions

Wow this thread added 4 pages while i was asleep. BTW earlier it said that the set could be ordered. Now less then a hour later it says that it's out of stock and expected to ship 20 august. I never ordered one because i don't quite have enough money for it and wasn't planning on getting it but now when it seems i wont it kinda hurts. I'll keep looking at the site to see if anything changes but i really didn't think it would sell out so quickly. And what about the ship date, like they will receive more of them then, i thought it was limited? I can still add it to my bag.

Edited by EyesOnly

It's So lucky I did top 100 in competition anyway, but I was planning to buy 41999 even I did not win (top 100) in the competition, No matter how price it is :laugh: