BearHeart

What other SW "Battle Packs" would you like to see?

An ARF trooper BP would be fantastic! Personally, I would have two white and two camo in the battle pack.

Greetings,

JD

Yeah. Like what is in the movie and then what Mace Windu has in Liberty of Ryloth. Lightning squad. Ohhh that sounds good. :thumbup:

I would like to see a new 327th battle pack with 4 star corps trooper and a speeder and some felucian plant. I also would like a kashyyk battle pack one wookie, 2 kashyyk troopers and a green clone trooper

Rebel Militia

Two normal rebels, one heavy gunner and sword dude. :grin: All with new torso designs! A couple of boxes and a walker.

Imperial Attack Squad

Two EVO troopers, one Purge trooper (brickbuilt) and one Incinirator trooper. Then a little E-WEB turret and two barrels.

Mos Espa Cantina Drunks battlepack! (I'm just wishing. :blush: )

Comes with three crazy civilians, and one Greedo! Always ready for a fight! Don't forget the floor, chairs, tables, wall, and connector, to add them all together into a full-sized cantina!

Just like the old "Bionicle Mask Packs," each civilian is a randomly selected excess minifigure, for 100% alien diversity! Great for AFOLs too, who can MOD in a center table where the servers work! :laugh:

I don't know if I'll be the first to say this but;

Coruscant: 2 V-wings (or 1 and an ARK) vs 2 Vulture Droids, 1 Tri Droid and 2 Buzz Droids

Endor: A-Wing and X or B-wing vs 2 TIEs

Hoth (Not really space :grin:): Snowspeeder vs a Hoth speeder and Imperial Probe Droid

Naboo: Naboo Starfighter vs 1 or 2 Vulture Droids

Ryloth: Y-wing Bomber vs 1 Vulture and Hyena Droid :wub:

Geonosis: V-19 Torrent vs Nantex

Kashyyyk (Also barely Space): 2 Wookiee Flyers with ISP speeder vs Droid Gunship

Kaliida Nebula (I doubt I spelled that correctly): Y-Wing vs Dorch with 3 Rocket Droids

Vanquor: Gunship vs 2 STAP and Hyena Droid

But then there's also other ones...

On Ground;

Rishi Base: 3 shinies Clones with Chaingun turret vs four Droid Commandoes (one with vibro blade, other with taer baton thing)

Hoth: 2 Tauntauns, two rebels vs. AT-ST and 4 Snowtroopers, E-Web turret from TFU and Echo base

Orto Plutonia: 2 Freeco Bikes with two other Cold Assault troopers vs 1 Narglatch and three Talz

Felucia: 1 Felucian Ground beetle with 3 327th Corps troopers vs. Homing Spider Droid with 3 B1 and B2 Droids with 1 Gossam Commando

Endor: 2 Ewoks with MPTL vs Scout Troopers (2) with 2 Storm with More speeders or AT-ST or something

Mygeeto: UT-AT with 3 Galactic Marines vs 4 SBD and Tri Droid

Christophsis: Jet Troopers with Heavy Artillery Cannon vs Retail Droids (2) and three B1s

Ryloth: 3 Twi'leks with Blurrg vs1 Tactical Droid with two B1s, and Proton Cannon

There, I've ranted enough. But BP ideas can go on for ever.

Edited by Gnewal Gwevus

I don't know if I'll be the first to say this but;

Coruscant: 2 V-wings (or 1 and an ARK) vs 2 Vulture Droids, 1 Tri Droid and 2 Buzz Droids

Endor: A-Wing and X or B-wing vs 2 TIEs

Hoth (Not really space :grin:): Snowspeeder vs a Hoth speeder and Imperial Probe Droid

Naboo: Naboo Starfighter vs 1 or 2 Vulture Droids

Ryloth: Y-wing Bomber vs 1 Vulture and Hyena Droid :wub:

Geonosis: V-19 Torrent vs Nantex

Kashyyyk (Also barely Space): 2 Wookiee Flyers with ISP speeder vs Droid Gunship

Kaliida Nebula (I doubt I spelled that correctly): Y-Wing vs Dorch with 3 Rocket Droids

Vanquor: Gunship vs 2 STAP and Hyena Droid

But then there's also other ones...

On Ground;

Rishi Base: 3 shinies Clones with Chaingun turret vs four Droid Commandoes (one with vibro blade, other with taer baton thing)

Hoth: 2 Tauntauns, two rebels vs. AT-ST and 4 Snowtroopers, E-Web turret from TFU and Echo base

Orto Plutonia: 2 Freeco Bikes with two other Cold Assault troopers vs 1 Narglatch and three Talz

Felucia: 1 Felucian Ground beetle with 3 327th Corps troopers vs. Homing Spider Droid with 3 B1 and B2 Droids with 1 Gossam Commando

Endor: 2 Ewoks with MPTL vs Scout Troopers (2) with 2 Storm with More speeders or AT-ST or something

Mygeeto: UT-AT with 3 Galactic Marines vs 4 SBD and Tri Droid

Christophsis: Jet Troopers with Heavy Artillery Cannon vs Retail Droids (2) and three B1s

Ryloth: 3 Twi'leks with Blurrg vs1 Tactical Droid with two B1s, and Proton Cannon

There, I've ranted enough. But BP ideas can go on for ever.

These are definitely all too big to be considered battlepacks! The biggest battlepack there is is the Defense of Echo Base and it's not officially a battlepack.

The thing that distinguishes battlepacks from normal sets are that battlepacks contain 4-5 minifigs at most, and don't contain huge vehicles.

So these would be great as set ideas, but these are all more than $15 each!

P.S. I'd love a UT-AT, but it would have to be $60. A BP, once again, is at most $20!

Edited by Darth Legolas

death star battle pack: 3 storm troopers, 1 imperial officer, 1 astromech droid, troop transport

endor battle pack V1: 3 ewoks,Paploo, 1 glider

endor battle pack V2:1 storm trooper,3 scout troopers, 1 speeder

hoth battle pack: 4 snow troopers, speeder, turret

droid battle pack:2 astromech, 1 protocal droid, 1 gnk droid, jawa,speeder

Episode I:

Gungan Battle Pack: 4 Gungan Warriors, 1 Kaadu

Droid Invasion: 4 B-1 Battle Droids, 2 OOM Security Droids, 1 OOM Commander Droid

Naboo Defense: 4 Naboo Security Guards, 1 Handmaiden in Battle Uniform, Flash Speeder or Gain Speeder

Queen's Guards: 4 Handmaidens, I don't know what else though......

Episode II:

Kaminoan Cloners: 4 Kaminoans, 4 baby Jango Fetts - er Clones in tanks

Jedi Rescue Party: 5 Jedi (different species), Sand Red baseplate, pillar

Geonosian Warriors: 4 Geonosians w/ wings, 1 LR1-K Cannon

Clone Assault Squad: 4 Clone Trooper Privates, 1 Clone Trooper Commander, 74-Z Speeder Bike

Droid Attack: 4 Geonosian Battle Droids, 3 Super Battle Droids, 1 new designed Droideka, 1 STAP

Clone Wars:

Mandalorian Battle Pack: (Yes, they are in season two :cry_happy: ) 4 Mandalorian Warriors, Some sort of turret

Clone Commandos: 4 White Clone Commandos, 1 Clone Adviser Lieutenant, small vehicle

ARC Troopers: 1 ARC Trooper Captain, 3 ARC Trooper Lieutenants, 1 Lieutenant Heavy Gunner

ARF Troopers: 2 White ARF Trooper, 2 Camo ARF Troopers, AT-RT

Separatist Forces: 5 B-1 Battle Droids, 1 Battle Droid Gunner, 1 Battle Droid Firefighter, Tactical Droid, Blue STAP

Clone Airforce: 5 Clone Pilots, two Astromech Droids (Random Colors), Cargo Speeder

Twi'lek Freedom fighters: 4 Twi'leks (2 Male, 2 Female) 1 Bluurg

Episode III:

Clone Pilots: 4 Clone Pilots with open faceplates and orange visors, astromech

212th Attack Battalion: 4 212th Troopers, 1 Clone Paratrooper

501st Legion: 5 501st Troopers, Jedi Temple Statue

41st Elite Legion: 4 41st Elite Troopers, 1 Wookiee, 1 AT-RT Driver, 1 AT-RT

21st Nova Corps: 4 Galactic Marines, Mygeeto Bridge Segment

327 Star Corps: 3 Yellow 327th Trooper, 1 Red 327th Trooper, BARC Trooper, BARC Speeder Bike

5th Fleet Security: 5 5th Fleet Security Troopers, Corascant Building section

Homeland Security: 5 Shock Troopers, Senate Pod.

More shall come soon.

How about a girlie battlepack:

1 mon mothma

2 slave leia

3 leia with buns and white robe outfit

4 padme

5 queen amedala

I'd like to see a naboo guard battle pack with 4 naboo guards and a turret of some sort.

A gungan battle pack would be good with 4 gungans and 2 kaadus

I'd like to see a naboo guard battle pack with 4 naboo guards and a turret of some sort.

A gungan battle pack would be good with 4 gungans and 2 kaadus

I think the sets with those figures a while back were some of the first bought in multiples, because of there contents. They could have been an early form of battlepack, and LEGO were seeing how it went. :look:

I'd like a Jawa battle pack with a small workshop! I'd buy so many of those! :cry_happy: And the opposing force (just for Nat) a tusken raider battle pack! :devil: It would come with one of those things that comes in tusken raider encounter. A moisture evaporator?

Edited by computerbug

I have already posted these thoughts in the Future Star Wars Sets forum before I knew there was a more appropriate forum. So here they are:

A great idea i have been thinking about are $20 USD battlepacks. I know that it's argumentable if TLG has already done that with 7670, 7748, and 7749, but I want ones with twice as many minifigs as the previous battlepacks and maybe more vehicles. These are my ideas.

Ep. III Clone Deluxe Battlepack: AT-RT, Gunner Turret (AT-RT driver, Kashyyyk Trooper x3, 41st phase II trooper x2, 41st Heavy trooper)

Ep. III Droid Deluxe Battlepack: CIS Troop Carrier, Crab Droid, Droideka x2 (Battle Droid x4, Battle Droid Commander, SBD x4)

I have also been toying with the idea of TLG releasing a few exclusive battlepacks, based off of the award winning Battle Front II video game.

$10 USD BF II Clone Battlepack: AT-RT, 1/2 Med Droid (Clone Commander, Clone Jet Trooper, Clone Pilot, Clone Heavy Trooper)

$10 USD BF II Droid Battlepack: Vulture Droid, other 1/2 Med Droid (Droideka, Battle Droid x2, Magna Guard, SBD x2)

$10 USD BF II Rebel Battlepack: Gunner Turret, 1/2 Ammo Droid (Rebel Marksman, Rebel Soldier, Rebel Pilot, Rebel Vanguard)

$10 USD BF II Imperial Battlepack: Speeder Bike x2, other 1/2 Ammo Droid (Stormtrooper, Shock trooper, Imperial Engineer, Darktrooper)

What about a Jedi/Sith Battle pack it could be random in who you get you could also have parts to make your own insted of the parts for a Vehicle. And you could get 5-6 jedi it would be a collect them all type thing.

I bet there will be a set or two based on the new Old Republic Game, and the BPs will most likely be Jedi vs Sith - if anything is made. :thumbup: But the Sith warriors all look the same! :sceptic: