Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Introduction and Discussion

Seriously, I know you said we can be non-humanoid, but can we create new races? I have a few ideas (Atlantis sea creatures look quite SW-esque) but am happy to be Mon Calamari (or Ewok) rather than a non-SW face.

I'm going to say that that's okay. We did just invent an entire new planet. But it would be preferable if you stick with existing species. (You can always look for species that resemble the LEGO piece, if it's not a Star Wars piece.)

Do our characters have to appear in all our free builds?

Free builds are supposed to show character progression. Your character doesn't have to appear in his current state (it could be a flashback) and your character doesn't have to be physically present (it could be a hologram or in some other way communicating with figs in the MOC) and your character could be assumed to be there (it could be a Mini or other type of build that makes it impossible to put a figure there), but the free build needs to be connected to your character's roleplaying progression.

If I wanted to join would my current sigfig be okay? It is StarKiller after all....

Sorry, no. As said in the Core Rules, your sig fig must be appropriate for your rank. A named existing major character that's a dark apprentice is definitely not appropriate for any of the ranks.

As a starfighter customizer, I'll have to go pilot and go rebel.

[snip]

I'm not on the character list anymore :(

Reporting for duty as Imperial Snowtrooper

Okay I changed my profile image for the first time on EBs to enlist in the Empire.

I'd like to join as a Stormtrooper

Index updated.

Index updated.

Thanks Brickdoctor. Can I change my CB Republic tag to an Imperial tag please.

Thanks Brickdoctor. Can I change my CB Republic tag to an Imperial tag please.

No, sorry, those can only be changed to reward participation in a CB. But there will be a prize tag that you can replace it with if you're on the winning team of the upcoming episode!

First of all: congratulations with starting up this project!

Second, a little question: will we ever be able to post a digital MOC?

If not, I'll have to wait a couple of ears to build up a collection of real bricks...

Second, a little question: will we ever be able to post a digital MOC?

Digital MOCs are fine for free builds, and there will be at least a couple episodes that require digital MOCs. :classic:

That's nice to hear! After my holiday, I'll probably join. (When I've doubted a hundred times which faction to choose...)

That REQUIRE digital MOC's! Oh man, I suck at using LDD.

Trust me, it will make a lot of sense to use LDD instead of physical bricks when you see the episode. :wink:

Plus, a major goal of this project is to help members help each other to improve their MOCs, and episodes can't always play to everybody's strengths. :classic:

Do you ask an Admin to change the Character picture for you or can you do it yourself? And yes this is the same Lego Spy with my new "Imperial slug" profile picture! :wink:

-Lego Spy

BTW How do I get an Imperial tag? By being on the winning faction in an episode or is there another way? :classic:

Edited by Lego Spy

Do you ask an Admin to change the Character picture for you or can you do it yourself? And yes this is the same Lego Spy with my new "Imperial slug" profile picture! :wink:

-Lego Spy

:laugh: That's perfect. A Moderator, Admin, or Star Wars Regulator can change it. I'll change it now.

Update: Oh, unless you set your avatar as your EB avatar. Then I can use that image URL and whenever you change your EB avatar, the avatar embedded in the player index will change automatically. :classic:

BTW How do I get an Imperial tag? :classic:

Those tags were given out for participation in one of our past Community Builds. There's a description of the Star Wars tags in the Main Star Wars Index.

:laugh: That's perfect. A Moderator, Admin, or Star Wars Regulator can change it. I'll change it now.

Update: Oh, unless you set your avatar as your EB avatar. Then I can use that image URL and whenever you change your EB avatar, the avatar embedded in the player index will change automatically. :classic:

Those tags were given out for participation in one of our past Community Builds. There's a description of the Star Wars tags in the Main Star Wars Index.

OK, thanks! :classic:

Will the Imperial tags be given out for Nar Eurbrikka?

-Lego Spy

Will the Imperial tags be given out for Nar Eurbrikka?

Maybe, but probably not. We'll be awarding tags for each episode; they'll each be unique to their episode and will be related to the episode.

OK, around how often will new Episodes be added do you think?

Hopefully there'll be one every two months. Right now we're thinking something like a two week period between episodes similar to the one week sign up period we have now, with episodes being a month and a half long.

OK, sounds good. :classic: I'll be gone for a week from tomorrow to Friday with no internet connections whatsoever ( :hmpf_bad:), but I'll be back to save the Empire a day or so later. :tongue:

-Lego Spy

After some heavy thinking, I think Im liking the idea of participating as and when possible =D I think Id like to be a Tie Pilot please :)

Also, can I use my current avatar please?

Edited by Fuppylodders

Oh wait, so basically there could be a time when two episodes overlap? So that say Episode 1 starts, then two weeks later Episode 2 starts, but Episode 1 is still ongoing for a few more weeks?

-Lego Spy

Edited by Lego Spy

Oh wait, so basically there could be a time when two episodes overlap? So that say Episode 1 starts, then two weeks later Episode 2 starts, but Episode 1 is still ongoing for a few more weeks?

No, sorry for the confusion; I meant a two week period between episodes. :laugh: Give us time to judge, award prizes, prepare for the next episode, do some free builds ourselves, etc.

"Ok, I think I got it. But just in case... tell me the whole thing again I wasn't listening." :tongue: Got it, thanks for all the help! :classic:

-Lego Spy

Edited by Lego Spy

Changed my avatar to a Twi'lek, who decided to join the rebels. Have some nice angles for a storyline...

Edited by narbilu

I want to join in as a TIE pilot. I think I'll need to change the helmet on my avatar for that... :look:

Can my character be a Twi'lek, who decided to join the rebels? Have some Nice angles for a storyline...

Yes, non human characters are fine.