Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Introduction and Discussion

6 hours ago, letsbuild said:

What's the difference?

Mostly just how you tell your story.

5 hours ago, epicj7 said:

I would like to join the Rebellion as a Rebel Trooper.

Welcome!

Hi elementary!

It certainly is still possible to join, as the episode is far from over. All you have to do is post here:

- whether you want to be a Rebel or an Imperial (for your information, rumor has it that the Rebels are outnumbered in this fight, but of course you can choose the faction you want!)

- whether you want to be a trooper or a pilot (doesn't really afect the game, sopick what you prefer)

- either post a small picture of your character (in correspondence to the faction and the specialization you chose above) or say that we have to use the default avatar for you (see the first post of this topic)

This episode also requires quite some coordination with your team members, which happens in a hiden group mesage. To use the messenger functionality of Eurobricks, you need to have 10 posts however. To get to 10 posts, the best way is to write some comments (try to write full sentences to give some constructive feedback instead of simply saying "cool!" or something like that).

After all of that, welcome to SoNE! I bet this was your New Year's resolution... more people should have that one!

Hi

thank you! Will the faction I choose be the faction of my main character? Or can I choose different factions for each contest or the free builds?

The fraction you choose is the fraction of your main character, which you stay as through all the episodes.

4 hours ago, elementary said:

Ok. Tough decision. 

I would like to join the Rebels as a pilot. The default pic is ok for me

Excellent! We'll get you added to the database and the Private Message for the Rebels.

Wow i've been out a good while :look: Oh well, life happens.

So I thought I read briefly that this part of SoNE is coming to a conclusion and we're transitioning into the New Republic era? Is that correct? 

Is the war ending at Endor or will we be building towards Jakku next?

On 1/11/2018 at 7:05 PM, Forresto said:

Wow i've been out a good while :look: Oh well, life happens.

So I thought I read briefly that this part of SoNE is coming to a conclusion and we're transitioning into the New Republic era? Is that correct? 

Is the war ending at Endor or will we be building towards Jakku next?

Yes, SoNE 1.0 is nearing a conclusion. We have to finish the Endor episode first though so you can still get in on the action! Leadership is still working on the details for 2.0. But we will be set after Episode 6, sometime around the battle of Jakku. If you've read the books think Aftermath time-frame. I've been building into builds like crazy for the launch and I'm very excited when we can reveal more to you all!

6 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Yes, SoNE 1.0 is nearing a conclusion. We have to finish the Endor episode first though so you can still get in on the action! Leadership is still working on the details for 2.0. But we will be set after Episode 6, sometime around the battle of Jakku. If you've read the books think Aftermath time-frame. I've been building into builds like crazy for the launch and I'm very excited when we can reveal more to you all!

That sounds awesome! Now I suppose my other question is do our characters transition over or will we be making new characters?

7 minutes ago, Forresto said:

That sounds awesome! Now I suppose my other question is do our characters transition over or will we be making new characters?

It will be more fun if you transition your characters over. I don't think we've talked specifically about making new ones, but I'm pretty sure it will be allowed for those that want a change. Teams will be for sure changing now matter what.

Hey. I've just bought two of the First Order battle packs, and then realized that they were First Order troopers. (oof) Can I use those?

On 4/24/2018 at 3:17 PM, TheCubbScout said:

Hey. I've just bought two of the First Order battle packs, and then realized that they were First Order troopers. (oof) Can I use those?

They won't really fit in any of the current SoNE contests. You could re-use the body armor torsos for personal security guards or something similar. But they won't fit as Stormtroopers.

Hello everyone. I've updated the Character Index with all the XP from freebuilds and the last contest. Please look it over and tell me if you see any errors. This is the info we'll use to set-up SoNE 2.0.

Special Bounty Hunter Mission!

From now through Sept 30th a special mission has been unlocked. It won't get you any closer to the BH tag, but it can earn you up to 10xp instead of the normal 5xp.

Iakaru on Mimban image.png.70938590fd4b63ac199a98e2995acf4c.png

All other regular BH Mission rules apply.

I've neglected my bounty far too long and it's weird because I've been refining him for what frels like two years now.

Guess its time to change that. Mwahaha.

10xp you say, sounds tempting. Though I don't know if I have the pieces for a large-scale Mimban but I'll definitely give it a go. 

Also @MKJoshA on the character index, I believe I should have 42xp. 

Edited by Merc4Hire

20 minutes ago, Merc4Hire said:

10xp you say, sounds tempting. Though I don't know if I have the pieces but I'll definitely give it a go. 

Also @MKJoshA on the character index, I believe I should have 42xp. 

Odd, that's what I have on my Excel sheet but somehow missed it when I updated the post. Thanks for catching, I've updated the main post!

Is it still open for a freebuild or two or should I wait for the start of the 2nd edition? I haven't been here for quite some time so I'm a bit lost :classic:

4 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Is it still open for a freebuild or two or should I wait for the start of the 2nd edition? I haven't been here for quite some time so I'm a bit lost :classic:

Well the 2nd edition is going to launch in a month or two. So if you can hold off till then I think you will be glad you did. If your MOC just can't wait, any XP you earn from it will still carry over to 2.0. We'll be posting some teasers soon. It's going to be great! My personal excitement levels are through the roof right now :excited:

I can sense the hype yes :laugh: Alright I'll post the transitional build I made and perhaps try with another BH mission and then wait for the new saga to begin.

The long awaited "Factions" game, our replace for SoNE, is almost over! To be ready for the final stages of transition we are freezing all SoNE entries. This includes all Freebuilds, BH Missions, and any other build that would earn XP.

We will finish up scoring the remaining MOCs and tally things up to be ready for Factions. All existing XP will be rolling over, so if you've played SoNE for awhile it will pay off!

In the mean time, please keep building! There won't be the same kind of build limits in Factions so you'll be able to post more MOCs without worrying about limits. You will also be able to earn up to 50 XP for each MOC instead of just 5. So build now and you'll be better prepared to earn tons of XP once the game launches!