Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Introduction and Discussion

Welcome @Gubi0222 - the Empire is always looking for loyal soldiers to stand against the chaos and lawlessness of the rebellion!  We'll be launching a new episode fairly soon - in the meantime, feel free to have a look around the forums and, if you like, you can post a small freebuild introducing your character and/or their backstory.

3 hours ago, LucasLaughing said:

Welcome @Gubi0222 - the Empire is always looking for loyal soldiers to stand against the chaos and lawlessness of the rebellion!  We'll be launching a new episode fairly soon - in the meantime, feel free to have a look around the forums and, if you like, you can post a small freebuild introducing your character and/or their backstory.

Thank You Sir!

I'm planning my joining for a while now and I've already started working on my first build. I'm very excited about serving the grand Empire, I'll do my best.

Howdy! I've been following Nar Eubrikka from afar for a while now because I enjoyed seeing the builds that you have made, but now I feel it is time to contribute to it myself. If I may, I'd like to join the Rebellion and help any way I can. :classic:

Welcome aboard, Ryn! Glad to see people chose the right side in this conflict. Our complete victory over the Empire's opressive rule is nigh and inevitable, so you made the right choice. :wink: For Jedha!

Welcome Ryn! Always great to have more Rebel fodder for target practice :devil: 

Glad to have you aboard. 

Edited by Merc4Hire

[center][url="http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=85286&st=0"][img=http://www.bakahomepage.com/SONE/generate.png?str=a69a118a111a108a118a101a100a32a84a117a114a116a108a101a124a124a50a124a124a48a124a124a49a49a124a124a124a124a49a124a124][/url][/center]

I'm kind of just hoping this works with the sig fig generator process...

Please don't judge, I am new :tongue:

2 minutes ago, Evolved Turtle said:

[center][url="http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=85286&st=0"][img=http://www.bakahomepage.com/SONE/generate.png?str=a69a118a111a108a118a101a100a32a84a117a114a116a108a101a124a124a50a124a124a48a124a124a49a49a124a124a124a124a49a124a124][/url][/center]

I'm kind of just hoping this works with the sig fig generator process...

Please don't judge, I am new :tongue:

Okay nevermind, I just made a dumb mistake. :hmpf_bad:

On 4/21/2017 at 11:08 AM, LucasLaughing said:

@Evolved Turtle - welcome to the Empire!  I think your signature is missing the closing image tag - try adding [/img] right before [/url] in your signature; it should make the pic display properly.

Will do! :classic: Thanks!

Welcome @Gubi0222, @Ryn, and @Evolved Turtle! I've added all of you to the Index. If you'd like a different profile picture for your avatar, please post a 100x100 shot here for me.

And @Evolved Turtle, playing as a Scout Trooper is totally allowed! One thing I would suggest is to show progression of your character as you gain XP. You shouldn't start out as a crack Trooper with crazy skills that moonlights as a bounty hunter. We have characters like that, but they've worked their way up the XP ladder and have shown how their character got to that point. I look forward to reading your stories.

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

And @Evolved Turtle, playing as a Scout Trooper is totally allowed! One thing I would suggest is to show progression of your character as you gain XP. You shouldn't start out as a crack Trooper with crazy skills that moonlights as a bounty hunter. We have characters like that, but they've worked their way up the XP ladder and have shown how their character got to that point. I look forward to reading your stories.

I understand that aspect! Originally I was gonna have a super awesome sniper dude, similar to my profile, but I realized that would be a tad bit unrealistic :laugh: Thank you! 

On 2017. 04. 28. at 11:08 PM, MKJoshA said:

Welcome @Gubi0222, @Ryn, and @Evolved Turtle! I've added all of you to the Index. If you'd like a different profile picture for your avatar, please post a 100x100 shot here for me.

Thank you! 

Please change my profile picture. Here is it:  P1014705s.JPG

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=6482502

Edited by Gubi0222

The Countdowns's a good idea. And if could be added to the first post of the episode, so no one would be able to miss it.

I've got some great updates to announce for you all! First, the Player Index has been updated with the most recent scores. Second, I've updated the Map! I'm still looking for some improved write ups on the newer planets, so if anyone wants to volunteer feel free to post in the Map thread.

Hi I'll like to join as a imperial pilot. But I need a little more info on rising through the ranks and how to participate in the contest. Hopefully I'll have time around late August to enter!