Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Introduction and Discussion

so, quick question...are "Freebuilds" only scored during an Episode? Or can I submit Freebuilds (up to 4 of course...) for Episode IX until Episode X begins?

so, quick question...are "Freebuilds" only scored during an Episode? Or can I submit Freebuilds (up to 4 of course...) for Episode IX until Episode X begins?

You can make freebuilds anytime, but up to 4 between episodes.

You have until an episode starts to get all 4 freebuilds in. So even through 9 just ended, you have until 10 starts before the 4 freebuild counter resets.

Sorry for the delays in freebuild judging, but we are working on it!

Pilot Vedauwoo reporting for duty aboard the Redemption.....

<snip>

Special Ops Forces Lieutenant Halixon reporting to the Avenger for duty!

<snip>

I forgot to ask you both for a square avatar picture.

Imperial Pilot Brickwolf reporting for duty aboard the Avenger.

Edited by Brickwolf

Glad to have you Brickwolf! Could you provide a sigfig profile picture?

Also, while you all are waiting for the Ep. X results, take some time to check this out.

Hey everyone, I'm new to SoNE and wanted to join the rebels; if I did could my sig-fig be a mercenary or bounty hunter working for the rebellion? Akin to Han Solo in episode V not being a rebel but working with them. Just would like to know as I build my characters background. Also if I did this I'm not saying my character would be boba fett or the like more on the Kyle Katarn mercenary type in dark forces 1. Thanks and I look forward to building soon.

Hey everyone, I'm new to SoNE and wanted to join the rebels; if I did could my sig-fig be a mercenary or bounty hunter working for the rebellion? Akin to Han Solo in episode V not being a rebel but working with them. Just would like to know as I build my characters background. Also if I did this I'm not saying my character would be boba fett or the like more on the Kyle Katarn mercenary type in dark forces 1. Thanks and I look forward to building soon.

That profile fits just fine for the rebel forces, you can go ahead and build up the background of your character as long as you build on the planets controlled by your faction.

It would be better to build dioramas to go with your story.

Yeah iIm buliding a diorama for the intro, but this is where I would post the story and photos: correct?

okay cool, so I just post the intro for him here?

But an intro here is fine too! We're pretty flexible. Welcome to the Rebellion! I just started playing Dark Forces so I'm excited to see a Kyle Katarn type player! (Just no latent force abilities ok?)

Yeah iIm buliding a diorama for the intro, but this is where I would post the story and photos: correct?

You would actually start a new post within the Nar Eurbrikka forum. Start the title with "[soNE Freebuild]" and then add whatever else afterwards.

Okay cool, I think I understand how this system works now. Of course not who believes in the force anyways, that's just an old religion who crazy people still believe in. I obviously do not as we all know luck powers the Galaxy.

Welcome to the Rebellion!! Awesome to have you with us! :thumbup: I'll tell our commanders to add you to our secure channels fot chatting about stuff the Imperials don't need to hear. :wink:

And I'm off to look up Dark Forces...

Edited by Zaael

Welcome to the Rebellion!! Awesome to have you with us! :thumbup: I'll tell our commanders to add you to our secure channels fot chatting about stuff the Imperials don't need to hear. :wink:

Note that Valtias has to reach the ten posts threshold first to be able to participate in the PM.

So Valtias, make some more replies across the forum until you get to 10, and then you will be able to use the Personel Messager service here on Eurobricks. Then you will be added to the secret Rebel group chat. Please don't go spamming topics just to get to your ten posts, but try to make some worthwhile comments. It isn't that much and you can take your time, since no critical tactics have to be discussed now. If you have any further questions, feel free to post them here or in the 'Redemption' thread here in Nar Eurbrikka. Welcome on board!

Intro for my Rebel soldier- Celtisa Vorn.

He is actually not a rebel but a human bounty hunter/mercenary that has his own problems with the Empire. He does not have the same conviction as the rebels though and would rather receive a pay-check when he dealt damage to the imps. Vorn is a human born on CORELLIA, he has been a mercenary for almost ten years; he is not incompetent but, is not a galaxy wide known figure. He has been working for the Rebels for only a couple months with this mission being his first solo one. He normally acted as either a smuggler or body guard for key rebels ships and data in his HWK-290 transport. His motives for attacking the imperials are unknown, the rebels found him on NAR SHADDAA working as a mercenary for a Hutt crime lord. Vorn's true allegiances have yet to be seen and his actions seem to be guided by credits, however, his motives are his own.

post-124643-0-93915200-1450148043_thumb.jpg

Not trying to bother you but I don't think I'm on the player list yet, thanks. :innocent:

Special Ops Forces Lieutenant Halixon reporting to the Avenger for duty!

<snip>

Intro for my Rebel soldier- Celtisa Vorn.

Glad to have all three of you on board! Windusky, I think I've already mentioned this to you before, so if I have then sorry for the repeat! Something to keep in mind is that your character for SoNE actually has to have the same name as your Eurobricks username. You can find that rule in the main rules section. I'll be adding you to the player roster with your correct name. Please change your signature generated name to the correct one also.

To everyone, sorry for some of the delays in responding to everyone! I've been super busy with the holidays and haven't had much time to manage the forum. I'm working on updating the player index and hope to have freebuilds and BHMs sent to judging soon.