Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Introduction and Discussion

I think we need more Rebels. :look:

I guess that means there isn't much Rebel scum to deal with. :laugh:

One question, is there a limit to how many people can sign up?

-Lego Spy

Edited by Lego Spy

So if I plan to free build I must inform the imperial high command (Brickdoctor) on the Avenger (topic) and later post the MOC on the general SW forum with a little indicator (Imperial free build) right? while contests/episode builds are posted in the Watto's Junkyard. If so, then we are clear.

Nah, you can just do it and let us know when you're done. If the concept is inappropriate, then you get 0 XP! :tongue:

I guess that means there isn't much Rebel scum to deal with. :laugh:

One question, is there a limit to how many people can sign up?

-Lego Spy

There is no overall limit. Though if the balance between the two factions gets too out of hand, we might consider closing admission temporarily to one of the factions.

I made my decision. Like every generic fanboy I do love the Empire, but deep in my heart I know I have to fight for freedom.

Alliance it is. And this is my Character from Bothawui. I am proud to represent the Bothans in this noble fight. But I would appreciate to see more different species among the rebel players.

bothanpilotava.jpg

For now I am a rebel pilot. But maybe I will change it to trooper next week. I'll wait to see which is outnumbered.

Oh, when is the first episode about to start?

Edited by Jacob Nion

My comment got buried... So I'll ask again! I'm thinking about starting a build on Nar Eurbricka, but what type of environment is it? Snow? Water? Desert? Rocky? Or is there even a set one? Thanks in advance!

My comment got buried... So I'll ask again! I'm thinking about starting a build on Nar Eurbricka, but what type of environment is it? Snow? Water? Desert? Rocky? Or is there even a set one? Thanks in advance!

Swampish, carelessly built over with slightly outdated technology, very practical designs of architecture, typical Hutt landscape, I guess. It's a fanon planet, so I like the idea of letting the builders interpret it and flesh it out through their MOCs. It's something that I've seen work very well in Heroica. :classic:

About a week.

By the way, I'll get you all updated in the Player Index; you haven't been forgotten. :wink: I'm on mobile right now and can't do it.

Swampish, carelessly built over with slightly outdated technology, very practical designs of architecture, typical Hutt landscape, I guess. It's a fanon planet, so I like the idea of letting the builders interpret it and flesh it out through their MOCs. It's something that I've seen work very well in Heroica. :classic:

Thanks so much for the quick reply! Sounds like a cool environment, can't wait to get building!

I have chosen to fight for the empire! I'll get my fig up in the next few days. :classic:

Not gonna lie, this is already great for inspiration... within about an hour or so, I've done some research, prototyped in LDD, and then actually built the nosecone of a starfighter for my chap. So yeah, good stuff.

Not gonna lie, this is already great for inspiration... within about an hour or so, I've done some research, prototyped in LDD, and then actually built the nosecone of a starfighter for my chap. So yeah, good stuff.

Good to hear! :classic: Star Wars is such an established expanded universe, so it's great to hear that the game has room for builders to continue to prototype and flesh out new things.

Oh, don't get too excited. It's just a Z-95 Headhunter. But according to Wookiepedia they're endlessly modifyable, so I can put my own spin on the design. Figured it'd be good to build something recognisable, but possibly distinctively mine (hopefully maybe).

Not gonna lie though, it's a really cool nosecone. >.>

Oh, don't get too excited. It's just a Z-95 Headhunter. But according to Wookiepedia they're endlessly modifyable, so I can put my own spin on the design. Figured it'd be good to build something recognisable, but possibly distinctively mine (hopefully maybe).

Not gonna lie though, it's a really cool nosecone. >.>

I'm still excited. That's just the kind of inventiveness and interpretation within plausible canon that I was hoping to see throughout this game that's set in an already established universe.

^Yeah, that's why you build more. It's called practice. Nobody started off fantastic, dude. If you want to play the game, play the game. You might even get some constructive criticism out of it.

^Yeah, that's why you build more. It's called practice. Nobody started off fantastic, dude. If you want to play the game, play the game. You might even get some constructive criticism out of it.

I'm horrible because I'm a collector. I don't tear apart sets for pieces, I display them on shelves. I don't have enough pieces to create a proper MOC. If I MOC, it would have to be a multi-colored box.

I'm horrible because I'm a collector. I don't tear apart sets for pieces, I display them on shelves. I don't have enough pieces to create a proper MOC. If I MOC, it would have to be a multi-colored box.

I'm sure a lot of us started out by modding sets or combining sets together. Don't be afraid to take some of them apart and start experimenting. You can always put the sets back together later since you know you have he porces and instructions for it. :classic: And ultimately it's a lot more rewarding to be able to display your own creation instead of a stock set.

I'm sure a lot of us started out by modding sets or combining sets together. Don't be afraid to take some of them apart and start experimenting. You can always put the sets back together later since you know you have he porces and instructions for it. :classic: And ultimately it's a lot more rewarding to be able to display your own creation instead of a stock set.

I do mod my sets somewhat often. I got the Skiff today and I'm planning to take out the storage (if I have a brown plate that fits). I'll probably get battle packs and try it with those first, and if I like them (and can figure out how to use Flickr), I might join.

Edited by Gremer

Most certanly joining in!

Rebel Trooper it is!

(what version do we have to be? Is it only the Tantie IV version?)

-Rebel Sand Over and Out!

Signing up for the Empire as a stormtrooper :classic:

The generic picture is good for now,

do I get this right that; when I raise in rank I get the opportunity to provide a new picture?

Oh and is a scout trooper equivalent to a stormtrooper?

Although I'm not to fond of the yellow figures and generally the OT and the older SW sets, I'm joining the fun for I really missed something like this in Star Wars subforum. I was expecting something more like Sith vs Jedi thing but I guess this might be fun as well! I'm also missing a third fraction, which should be smugglers, pirates, traders or even bounty hunters ...

Anyway, I welcome this competition and think the idea is good and has a lot of potential! I'll join the Empire as a stormtrooper and will provide my avatar later.

Glad to be on the same side as the TOR III winner this time :laugh: ... see you all in the lego system :grin:

9415387126_2e929203a8_t.jpg

Reporting for duty as Imperial Stormtrooper CallMePie, General.

...Assuming I can be a Snowtrooper. My Stormtroopers are all the old style and in pretty dingy condition. :blush: If not, I'll use the generic Stormtrooper avatar for now, I guess. But for the record they're the same rank anyway. :grin:

This all looks really cool. Already building and I'm really happy with how it's turning out. Maybe this will finally get me into some real MOCing.

Just what I need to get me back into Star Wars! Anyway, rebel pilot Legofin reporting for duty! Will provide a sigfig soon.

I want to join. I'll be an Imperial pilot. Looks like I have a lot of Rebel pilots to teach how to fly :)

It seems I have some spare time... gonna change my medieval armor for an Alliance Rebel Trooper suit.

Nar'Bilu at your command...

Will change my avatar asap...

I'm sorry about that. Here is a smaller 100x100 image.

post-73437-0-14124200-1375374012.jpg

I would like to join the imperials. Can I become an imperial shuttle pilot instead of a TIE pilot?

Sign me up as an Imperial Stormtrooper, generic avatar please. Thank you! :classic:

I would like to join. Could you please put me down as a Rebel trooper? Thanks. This should be fun to do with my kids.

I have been wanting to get involved in this community, and this seems like the perfect thing to motivate me. I would like to be a rebel trooper. I hope my avatar pic is appropriate.

I made my decision. Like every generic fanboy I do love the Empire, but deep in my heart I know I have to fight for freedom.

Alliance it is. And this is my Character from Bothawui. I am proud to represent the Bothans in this noble fight. But I would appreciate to see more different species among the rebel players.

bothanpilotava.jpg

For now I am a rebel pilot. But maybe I will change it to trooper next week. I'll wait to see which is outnumbered.

I'll sign up as a Storm Trooper! Give me the generic avatar!

Welcome everyone! You have all been added to the player index. The Rebel players only that is. :devil:

I do mod my sets somewhat often. I got the Skiff today and I'm planning to take out the storage (if I have a brown plate that fits). I'll probably get battle packs and try it with those first, and if I like them (and can figure out how to use Flickr), I might join.

I recommend that you post what you build anyways; one of the goals of this project is to help members build better, and I'm sure that there will be members who can give you good suggestions once you've posted something.

I'll see what happens. If I can get some Rebels and Imperials and a few battle packs to MOC with, I might. If not this time, hopefully next time.

I'm going on vacation tomorrow, so I won't be able to build. When I come back Monday, I'll MOC my clone battle pack (I'm not a big fan of the command center).

Welcome everyone! You have all been added to the player index. The Rebel players only that is. :devil:

I know, right! :laugh:

"Well, you can't forget your troubles with those Imperial Slugs." - Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope - Han Solo (except for the "'t" part :tongue: )

Oh wait, bad quote:

:hmpf_bad:

-Lego Spy

Edited by Lego Spy

OT, huh? I don't have many sets or minifigs in this area. I don't know if I'll get around to doing much building, but I'd like to join as an Imperial pilot. I don't want to use that generic TIE pilot portrait, I'll find & upload something over the weekend. I have a few different TIE pilots, so I'll see what I come up with from them.

Did we miss something?

No, I just basically called myself an Imperial slug. :tongue:

Edited by Lego Spy