Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Avenger (Imperial Headquarters)

So is it our intention to evenly spread out all our builds across the different sectors, or will we concentrate our forces on some areas, so that we will win those almost certainly?

So is it our intention to evenly spread out all our builds across the different sectors, or will we concentrate our forces on some areas, so that we will win those almost certainly?

I guess it depends on how many troopers we have participating...

We can also assign our "champions" to build on different locations so they can seize the full value of the best in each location (remember that there is also an XP award for those who are up in the score of the sector), it makes me a little worried the fact of holding up the builds but it may also be a wise desition as long as they post them in time, PMs should also come in handy.

We also have a lot of new recruits, they should also come in handy for this challenge, GUYS, YOU ARE FREE TO BUILD ANY WAY YOU WANT BUT PLEASE HELP US KICK SOME REBEL @$$s!

Edited by Nom Carver

Hi Nom, count me in, it's time to dust-off my LEDs :wink:

I'm determined that the Empire will win this time, especially after the 'difficulties' we encountered for Episode III :look: Is it worthwhile deciding what everyone is going to build via PMs? I'd be happy to act as co-ordinator if that's any help?

Not really, but that may give us some advantage, if we all (imperials) could comunicate on a more secretive way that would come usefull since we could chose to focus on 3 or more locations, strategy has become a common topic over here recently.

Stormtrooper VK-318 reporting for duty! I intend to operate in either the communications area, the detention block, or the hangar bay. A final decision has not yet been reached, and I am quite open to input and recommendations.

In the meantime, a freebuild to call up a few laughs and introduce myself: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=93115

(Not so experienced yet at managing the post editor, so that looks a little ugly. Will get that sort of thing figured out soon.)

Edited by VK-318

Please refrain from talking any further strategies here. I have a plan, wait for my signal ... you'll all know what to do!

I'm thinking of the detention block, hopefully LDD is going to work this time :grin:.

To any of you troopers, that have not yet recieved the transmission and are willing to build in the last episode, contact me via PM.

Edited by MstrOfPppts

Please refrain from talking any further strategies here. I have a plan, wait for my signal ... you'll all know what to do!

Roger, roger. (I am not a droid :grin: )

Do you post links to your builds in here? If so the breakout on Sullust is being handled by our men.

Yes, you can certainly post links to your builds here. It is not necessary, but it does make the post a little easier to find.

Just requested joining in on the intro page. I'd like to take part in this and have a few ideas for different sectors, but, if anyone wants to PM me and request a specific zone I'll be happy to get in on that. :)

Welcome aboard, trooper!

To be able to use PM, you'll first need ten (good) posts. Once that's done, you'll be contacted allright.

On the intro page, I stated that I would like to be recruited into the Empire! I forgot to say that I would like to be a Stormtrooper. Also, my signature picture is on the intro page as well.

Ah, thanks BEAVeR. That's something I hadn't realised. Well, I have no idea what counts as a good post, but I've always tried very hard to avoid spammy posts on any previous forums I've been a member of, so, hopefully I'm doing ok! Is the activation of PMs an automated thing that will just happen or do I need to contact anyone?

The system gets activated automatically. But if you haven't hear a word form us in a couple of days, you should kindly ask Brickdoctor (well, its Big Bad Doctor nowadays) to add you to the conversation. Then everything should be okay.

I think it has activated. Thanks for the advice. Looking forward to getting involved with this and doing my part for the cause! :D

So, I may have sent a request to join, but I am not entirely sure if I am accepted yet? Do I build my scene when (or if) I get accepted?

So, I may have sent a request to join, but I am not entirely sure if I am accepted yet? Do I build my scene when (or if) I get accepted?

Absolutely no! start with your concept when ever you want (as long as it is within the rules), it may take a while to BD before he notices your request, I would only suggest to wait before posting your images, at least untill one or two days before the dead line.