Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Avenger (Imperial Headquarters)

Hi all, I'm Stormtrooper Alfadas, reporting for duty!

Alfadas joined the Empire after rebels, being misinformed, killed a whole village. They thought that the village was a hideout from the Empire. Alfadas is now filled with disgust and hatred against the rebels. (I might do a freebuild of the rebels killing all villagers).

I have a build "ready" for SoNE episode 9. I know, very fast, but in 2 weeks another internship starts, so I don't have a lot of time for Lego then. I'll post a link to the pics of it here later today or tomorrow, so you can give me some feedback, if that's alright.

Rule Update!

Your free builds should reflect your team's status on any given planet. As such, you will be able to earn more XP by building on a planet your team controls than on a planet controlled by the opposite team. If you build on a planet controlled by your team, you can earn up to 5 XP. If you build on a planet controlled by the other team, you can earn up to 3 XP. If you build in a neutral location, you can earn up to 4 XP. At the moment, the planets which are controlled by a specific team or known to be neutral are:

Empire:

• Nar Eurbrikka
  • Nal Hutta and Nar Shaddaa
  • Corellia
  • Tatooine
  • Endor
  • Dantooine
  • Kessel
  • Kashyyyk
  • Coruscant
  • Naboo
  • Hapes
  • Kuat
  • Commenor

Alliance:

• Nar Eurbrikka
  • Nal Hutta and Nar Shaddaa
  • Corellia
  • Bespin
  • Hoth
  • Sullust
  • Fondor
  • Ord Mantell
  • Felucia
  • Mon Calamari
  • Bothawui

Please note this will take effect on any future freebuilds. The current freebuilds yet to be judged will all be judged on the 5 point scale. If you have a freebuild you were about to post, please send me a message and I'll add your freebuild to the exception list. Also note that no planets are "up-for-grabs" with the current contest. If you have any questions please let us know here on the forum or via message.

I thought we took Endor in one of the episodes

Whoops :grin:

Thanks for catching that. I'll fix it later today.

Hey guys, just to let you know, I am building something good for this episode, I won't let you down! Long live the Emperor!

The Player Index is up-to-date! Please let me know if anything is missing. We've had several people advance in rank, which is going to be more important in the not-too-faraway-future!

Just realized, I forgot to post freebuilds here! Both pics are links to the builds.

21473440326_4b827a3b89_n.jpg

22128916321_97bf7b7e63_n.jpg

Please judge both of them! (Even if the first isn't the best, I might not have time to do 3 more, so might as well get it in...)

~Beltar

Hey all,

I will not be able to do a large "commander" type build for this episode, so I would happily turn command over to any other high ranking Imperial who wanted the responsibility.

(continuing conversation from the Ep X thread)

On your mobile devices, if you scroll down you can choose the full version and get to new messages more easily, or you could just leave the latest PM page open and refresh as needed.

I'll look into the slack page, but I'd prefer a group PM here. In the meantime, if you're an Imperial and are participating, please use the current PM or the Avenger thread (here) to let us know (1) if you're building; (2) what you want to build; (3) and what your sigfig will look like (and please try to keep it simple). Once we have commander(s) set up, we should be able to organize without having everybody in one PM

Attention all Imperial Troops!

If you are intending to build in this episode and have not yet been added to the secure comm channel, please let us know ASAP so that we can plan out our command builds.

photo_8474_0.jpg?1384968217

Imperial Pilot Brickwolf reporting for duty aboard the Avenger.

Edited by Brickwolf

Imperial Pilot Brickwolf reporting for duty aboard the Avenger.

Welcome to the Imperials!

Annddd: I forgot to post my freebuild here. Again.

Freebuild 10.1: Flatline Reflection

23421426191_c85b133fd4_z.jpg

Stormtrooper Puvel reporting for duty, sirs

Is there a briefing I should attend to?

24798942253_b8de7e1c2c_n.jpg