Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Avenger (Imperial Headquarters)

I also was...unavoidably detained. I was captured by bounty hunters on Nar Eurbrikka and currently reside in a cell. Hopefully I will be able to free myself shortly (free build soon to come)

If anyone needs some inspiration for their builds, this awesome fan film shows some of our brothers and sisters-in-arms doing their duty at Davenport Gateway

Chapter two is alot better.

Fellow imperials! Am I all alone on this planet they call Tatooine?

10560855713_33039878b8_z.jpg

[soNE Ep. II] To rob a thief by Bert.VR, on Flickr

If don't unite fast (before 11 November!), those rebels will escape before us and be the heroes. If we don't escape first, we'd better not escape at all. I doubt Lord Vader will tolerate a second defeat! I can feel my neck already itching...

So if we ever want to see are friends and family again, we have to act now!

Fellow imperials! Am I all alone on this planet they call Tatooine?

If don't unite fast (before 11 November!), those rebels will escape before us and be the heroes. If we don't escape first, we'd better not escape at all. I doubt Lord Vader will tolerate a second defeat! I can feel my neck already itching...

So if we ever want to see are friends and family again, we have to act now!

I don't think you're alone- I'm here too- but I'm stuck in a swamp and the Rebels outnumber us. I fear for the safety of the Empire- and for our lives! Those reinforcements had better come!

I guess we're screwed :sceptic: We have 5 entries and the Rebel scum have 11...

Well, that means ALL of our five entries will go through to the next scoring round, I suppose. Bonus points! :sweet:

Half of the rebels will be disappointed, and what does a disappointed rebel? He joins the good side... :devil:

I guess we're screwed :sceptic: We have 5 entries and the Rebel scum have 11...

Don't worry comrade, we lost this battle but not the war (we all know where we are heading too :wink: ), just have fun.

I have a MOC planned if we lose...

Besides, it will gain us more XP, but it won't win us the challenge...

Hello fellow stormtroopers. I am Flare, new around here :grin:

Pleased to meet you, Flare. TX-201, a.k.a. Dragonfire. Nice to see we're getting reinforcements- we'll beat those Rebels yet!

Forgot to mention that my troops on Tatooine were clones and they complained a lot about the battle on Hoth. Luckily I was safe in a can that time ...

We lost, but at least we survived... to win this war!

We'll get those rebels as unexpected as that sand storm!

Episode III is now live, so it's time to get building!

Although I have to be (moderately) impartial this should be an excellent opportunity for the Empire.....If you're stuck for ideas, here's a few suggestions:

i) Search through the corridors, main hangar, medical facility, storage areas, command centre, Ion Cannon & trenches.

ii) Destroy any abandonded equipment, anti-infantry batterys, snowspeeders, weapons caches and command centre.

iii) Decorate any of the above!!

iv) If you encounter the Wampa(s) either run, fight (with snowballs) or decorate (them) :wink:

Alright, I have everything planned out for what I'm building. It'll be in real bricks. (hopefully) :classic:

I have a question, has anyone here played Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire on the Nintendo 64?

I have a question, has anyone here played Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire on the Nintendo 64?

Yes! It's been many years, but I loved that game back in the day.