Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Avenger (Imperial Headquarters)

So what's happening to the Empire forces? So many missing in action prior to the first episode already? You better be or Lord Vader will have a lot of strangling to do ...

"Remember, men, that according to the rules of battle performance scoring we've laid down, it's as much about quality as it is about quantity! Hold your ground, do not be overrun by sheer quantity, and we have a fighting chance!"

If this is anything like GoH, there should be a lot of entries on the last day (today)

A soldier with a story, there are not to many of your kind over here, no doubt a worthy warrior, I am looking forward to see your performance fighting under the imperial flag.

"The battle for Cloud City has ended. We have captured the city...but Lord Vader will not be pleased. :sadnew: "

"The battle for Cloud City has ended. We have captured the city...but Lord Vader will not be pleased. :sadnew: "

Computers estimate a 16.7% drop in personnel aboard the ship on his next visit, General. :look:

Computers estimate a 16.7% drop in personnel aboard the ship on his next visit, General. :look:

Luckily Darth Vader goes for the higher ranks first! Does that mean we'll lose our general and the captain?! :devil:

Edited by MstrOfPppts

Luckily Darth Vader goes for the higher ranks first! Does that mean we'll lose our general and the captain?! :devil:

They would be sorely missed.

I'm gonna go measure the General's quarters and see if my stuff fits in there.

I would never, of course, try to guess Lord Vader's motives but from the rumors I've heard he only executes incompetent officers, or those who were grossly negligent in their duty.

Although I regret that we were unable to capture the Baron Administrator or the Millennium Falcon, there are nearly 5.5 million beings on Cloud City, spread out over 392 levels, so the odds were against us from the start. Please note I am not trying to make excuses for our failure, merely pointing out that this was not an easy mission and I'm not sure what the General or Captain could have done differently.

I know that I will redouble my efforts for our next mission to make sure we don't fail again...

Although I regret that we were unable to capture the Baron Administrator or the Millennium Falcon, there are nearly 5.5 million beings on Cloud City, spread out over 392 levels, so the odds were against us from the start...

Never tell me the odds. :hmpf_bad: We'll take out these Rebels yet.

The difficulty of the mission and odds of success do not concern me, trooper. I want that ship, not excuses.

Yes, my lord. :look:

The difficulty of the mission and odds of success do not concern me, trooper. I want that ship, not excuses.

:gulp: Yes my Lord.

Lord Vader!!!