Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Redemption (Alliance Headquarters)

The second freebuild is here.

The intention is to tell a story of joining the Alliance via a few freebuilds before the next challenge is up.

Better hurry, I know the next challenge is going to start soon!

Welcome to join our Alliance, WickNole.

Nice freebuilds !

I'm looking forward to your build in the next challenge.

Does this mean we'll be seeing you in the next challenge too NinjaNin? :excited:

Does this mean we'll be seeing you in the next challenge too NinjaNin? :excited:

Oh yes, I am supposed to be missing .......

But am I ?

14699661758_fe4d9792fb_z.jpg

Oh yes, I am supposed to be missing .......

But am I ?

Dang, this is going to be good.

Edited by lego3364

Great picture Ninja Nin but that will not help you :devil: :devil: :devil:

greetings from the empire side

markus

What happened to our ship while I was away ? We now have Imperial Infiltration ! :laugh:

Nevermind, pleasure to meet you Markus.

Rebel trooper Jannik reporting in. What happened to all the great rebel builders that inspired me to sign up for SoNE? LegoFjotten, Ninja Nin, Wedgo09, Donnie Bricko, RogueAng come back we need you!

So since I have below 20 points, I'm only allowed two builds for this episode?

Yes, for this challenge you are only allowed 2 entries. But you can still build up to 4 freebuilds before the next contest starts.

The deadline for Episode 6 has been extended. You all now have until the end of the 24th to post your entries.

The deadline for Episode 6 has been extended. You all now have until the end of the 24th to post your entries.

Mmm this could just give me enough time to get another entry ready. Back to the drawing board! :laugh:

Edited by Covi

Hello, I just joined SoNE, and i'm trying to make sure I understand all the rules before the next big contest. Some comments above on this page it is mentioned that if you are under 20 points you can only enter two entries in the episode contests. I can't seem to find this in the rules, could someone post a link to the part of the rules with this info or give me a quick briefer about how many entries you can build at each point level? Thanks in advance.

Welcome Grant! The 2 entry limit was only for this past contest. All of our previous contests have only allowed 1 entry per player. This most recent one allowed multiple entries depending on how many points you had earned so far. I wouldn't worry too much about understanding the rules for the contests since they change depending on what the goals of the contest are. Just post your sigfig for either the Rebels or the losers Imperials and have fun building!