Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Redemption (Alliance Headquarters)

Okay for this next challenge we are going to have to work together! I have an idea, and I emphasise that it is only an 'idea' We have to win 3 of the 5 locations in this challenge and we gain points in each location by having builds for that location right? So, lets limit our builds to just three of the five locations! Let the imps waste time building for the other locations, hopefully they will all build in the locations we don't pick and it will be an easy win :wink:

(we'll probably want to discuss the final choice of locations in PM... walls have ears and all that... :look: )

Just my thoughts, I'm perfectly willing to follow whatever we decide to do...

Edited by Kaitan

Sorry me again :)

Another option is that we all try to build as many locations as we can, but only post the most needed ones right on the deadline so that the Imps don't get the jump on us. The unposted builds can be used for Freebuilds afterwards.

Again, I'm just throwing out ideas, happy to go with another plan

Kaitan I have had the exact same ideas as you. Both that we should limit ourselves to just 3 locations and wait to post the builds until the deadline.

The downside of late posting could be deadline extension and/or late rule changes due to few posts which could then hurt the strategy.

Another - probably not legal and definitely unfair - approach would be to create extra profiles and just post a boat load of fast LDD builds, since 1 build = 1 point

Chances are that since at least two rebels have had the same ideas, the imps would have thought of it as well.

Maybe we are going to have a stand off with very late posts from both sides.

Another - probably not legal and definitely unfair - approach would be to create extra profiles and just post a boat load of fast LDD builds, since 1 build = 1 point

I usually don't post in this topic, but I'm going to jump in and remind you guys that having more than one account is against EB's Member Guidelines, so if you try this strategy, you'll not only be disqualified from the episode, but you'd also be banned from EB.

having more than one account is against EB's Member Guidelines.

Yes yes - as I said probably illegal - only the emperor would actually consider making a clone army :)

But I'm more interested in hearing arguments against going for the 3 out 5 strategy to increase the variety of builds

Seems the Avengers are quite active in forming the strategy !

I am in for the 3 out 5 builds, but it's a mind game of whether we head on with the imps at the same location, or we are lucky enough on a easy fight.

May the Force be with us.

I think I might be in in this episode (like I always say but never do :( ), so if I have some spare time I will build.

If we are going to do this secretly like the Imps, we have to arrange things through PM or something like that.

I just posted my map and planet bios. Let me know if you want anything added.

HERE

Seems the Avengers are quite active in forming the strategy !

May the Force be with us.

If we want to build a real strategy, we need something as the imperial: a PM "topic" with all the partecipants where to prepare the strategy safely, away from enemies' eyes. :classic:

I just posted my map and planet bios. Let me know if you want anything added.

HERE

That's nice MkJoshA :thumbup:

I would offer to start the PM conversation but I don't have enough posts to start a group PM :( Not really sure who out of the player list we can count as active anyway, not many, judging by the lack of activity in here...

I would like to contribute a build in this episode if I have time, so please include me in the PM conversation when it happens. :classic:

My interpretation is that Alliance Support Services provide support services by working as mechanics, engineers, communications officers, or anything else that doesn't explicitly fit into the other categories.

Rebel Trooper/Pilot (0 XP) > Alliance Support Services (10 XP) > Alliance Intelligence (25 XP) > SpecForce/SpecOps (50 XP) > Starfighter or Army Command (100 XP)

I would assume that they basically just carry out the logistics jobs that keep the Alliance running on a day to day basis. I hope that this helps!

My interpretation is that Alliance Support Services provide support services by working as mechanics, engineers, communications officers, or anything else that doesn't explicitly fit into the other categories.

I would assume that they basically just carry out the logistics jobs that keep the Alliance running on a day to day basis. I hope that this helps!

Thanks, I think I'll check wookieepedia for details. Edited by Bkrosell

I would offer to start the PM conversation but I don't have enough posts to start a group PM :( Not really sure who out of the player list we can count as active anyway, not many, judging by the lack of activity in here...

Do you want me to start the PM?

Alright, I think I am ready to dust off my MOC'ing skills and rejoin the fight against the Empire. I skipped out on the last couple of challenges, but I am back and ready to go.

Anyone who isn't already involved in the planning PM, (and wants to take part!) give Bob De Quatre a PM and he'll add you to the conversation