Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Redemption (Alliance Headquarters)

I for one have been thankful for the break between episodes. It's allowed me to get some freebuilds in.

Woohoo what a luck..I've won the SW minifigures with the Christmas Raffle. :grin:

Really hope to get them into one of my builds soon. :tongue:

Woohooo, we've won Episode 2 also!

Let's go for the thirth in a row!

Edited by Covi

Allright Rebels, I'm out of here. I've been splitting my time between here and GoH, and I've gotta head back over there now. Good luck!

Woohoo what a luck..I've won the SW minifigures with the Christmas Raffle. :grin:

Really hope to get them into one of my builds soon. :tongue:

Apparently I 've won a few battle armors and an alien from Krypton in the Christmas Raffle.

But I suppose they won't be joining us in our fight ! :tongue:

Let's get back to Hoth ! We have a third battle to win !

" Gentlemen, this is Pilot 117. I am in the Auxilary Armoury Station near Hangar AG-4G. Requesting that any Soldiers in the area respond immediately, we need to get these supplies out of here before the Imperial Troops breach the facility!"

( Check Episode III NOW for my Mini Armoury Build)

This is Fourke, can I get the location of that prototype airspeeder we were modifying on Echo Base before we left? It's codenamed "Tachyon", it's been stripped down and modified for worrying acceleration at the expense of a comfy chair and any kind of survivability. Alliance Support Services are taking inventory and wish to requisition it for possible use in future missions.

What do you mean, you haven't seen it since Hoth?

Okay, so which muppet left it behind? Frank, I'm looking at you!

Yeah, sure. I'll just go back and get it. That's totally feasible...

11439801815_11a3df4a2c_z.jpg

Update: we've agreed to extend the deadline of Episode III until the 14th January, so you've still got time to enter! :classic:

Oy rebels, we are getting smacked around at the moment with good entries from the imps!

Hope there are some more rebel entries in the pipelines, or we will get owned on Hoth… again!

I'm almost finished with my entry - vehicles is ready, only some floor and action remains to be made.

I should also be ready to post my entry soon. The build is complete, I just need to add minifigs, take pictures, use photoshop a bit and then post them :)

It appears the Imperial is attacking us fiercely this round, both in quality and quantity !

We need more Rebels to join the battle !