Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Redemption (Alliance Headquarters)

Great ! We 've won !

I got promoted to Alliance Intelligence !

What exactly does Alliance Intelligence do ???? :wacko:

Great ! We 've won !

I got promoted to Alliance Intelligence !

What exactly does Alliance Intelligence do ???? :wacko:

Wookieepedia link

Alliance Intelligence was a branch of the Alliance to Restore the Republic responsible for obtaining and analyzing military, diplomatic and economic information and reporting such information to the relevant branches of the Alliance.

Edited by narbilu

"Oh, godness...we won!!" (quote from TOR)

"Well done all of us. Let's not stop here, more has to be done." says smiling the soldier Wedge09.

"Excellent work troopers, everyone supported the Rebel Alliance greatly in this mission. Since this is the first time we have all worked together, it makes it something to be proud about. However the Empire never rests, and we have received intelligence of a situation that will require all the skills new troopers have learned and then some in the next mission. Standby as the mission briefing is currently being finalized".

"Well done everyone! But no time to savour the victory as we need to prepare for the next encounter! No one knows where the Empire will strike us next time..."

Excellent work team. My injury saw me out of my first mission but I shall attempt to make it to our next battle!

That means no more fighting, we gather intel.

Spying is much more fun than shooting :sweet:

gallery_11254_206_866.png "As the power of the Rebel Alliance grow in the sector, a nearby Jawa tribe has offered you some equipements to help you in your next task."

Rebel players can now use the bricks of the 9675 - Sebulba's Podracer & Tatooine set.

The updated part list can be found here [link].

The update LDD custom palette can be found here [link].

I'm not gonna lie, I can't say I care for my new assignment and ride. Still, orders are orders.

10429405864_7050e2eda2_z.jpg

Very nice speeder J4ke!

Indeed. But I would prefer more Fire power.

I find our lack of Starfighters disturbing. Hope that I'm able to come up with my personalised vessel soon. There are still some alterations to be made. By the way I love Fjotten's Interceptor.

This is Pilot 117, good work Lads! Tweaking the Gunship now, she should be ready soon to carry some of you guys into Combat!

"Welcome aboard rookie. Hope you're prepared for combat."

"Welcome aboard rookie. Hope you're prepared for combat."

" Yes sir! My transport is all ready to go now, I have welded on some side-turrets for troopers to use if neccesary. Are there any ground targets which troops need transporting to sir?"

Guys I'm signing of. Can't make the contribution to the cause that I demand from myself. I'm going back to my backwater planet and sit on mount fail! Cheerio!

I've been sharing my story with many of the Rebels. However, it seems like I am one of the only ones. I think our team needs more participation!

Hi All,

It seems this forum is dying a quick death... where is everybody? The idea of a SW based competition was such a great idea...

Regards,

Narb